It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola is a Lie. It's all MALARIA---Thoughts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I currently work as a healthcare worker in a major hospital in Michigan. One of the larger hospitals. I've heard from a group of nurses who believe that the ebola is nothing more than Malaria. Giving that the symptoms match malaria more, follow by the fact that we are indeed! Yes indeed in Malaria season as well. Now I am not a professional in the health care, but just a lowly transporter.
edit on 19-10-2014 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2014 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River

My thoughts? You don't want this strain of 'malaria'.

But hey millions of west Africans believe as you reportedly... Sometimes reality is perception. But probably not this time.
edit on 19-10-2014 by ArmyOfNobunaga because: typo

Edit.. btw there is nothing lowly about a healthcare transporter ... I was one at a young age. You are the first line of compassion that a hospital can provide. It is noble. Cheers.
edit on 19-10-2014 by ArmyOfNobunaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Are you serious? Last time I checked Malaria isn't contagious. I think your nurses up in Michigan might be wrong on this one.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: starlitestarbrite

Yeah I wasn't too fond of her feedback on the topic. Don't shoot the messanger, and do we really have 100% proof it is contagious? MSM

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Ask Nina Pham if she thinks it's contagious.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

id imagine malaria and ebola look quite different under a microscope although ive never personally seen either...ebola falls under the filovirus which is a thread looking virus...from the online pics of malaria they look like circles or cells with thick walls..

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Yeah dude.. it's been sequenced and studied in laboratorys around the globe. It is the same sort of class as malaria but huge differences that make it a baaaaad bug. PubMed is free. Anyone can search the literature there from scientists.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River
I currently work as a healthcare worker in a major hospital in Michigan. One of the larger hospitals. I've heard from a group of nurses who believe that the ebola is nothing more than Malaria. Giving that the symptoms match malaria more, follow by the fact that we are indeed! Yes indeed in Malaria season as well. Now I am not a professional in the health care, but just a lowly transporter.

I hope I never get sick and have to be attended by you or your nurses. Poor sick people in your hospital should count their kidneys before go back home.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I hope i never have to go to hospital in Michigan!

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ValentineWiggin

Ask Nina Pham if she thinks it's contagious.

Oh yeah, that's no problem. Just go to the ask Nina Pham
anything page! Phffff!

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Malaria??!?!

Malaria isn't contagious from human to human, other than a couple exceptions. Nurses should know that, right?

Malaria cannot be transmitted via touching or saliva or air. In virtually all cases, it is only transmitted by the bite of an infected mosquito, and so cannot be passed from one person to another.

Is Malaria Contagious Between Humans?

There are a few exceptions:
• can be transmitted via blood transfusion or organ donation
• can pass from mother to unborn child via the placenta.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
chloroquine.
atovaquone-proguanil (Malarone®)
artemether-lumefantrine (Coartem®)
mefloquine (Lariam®)
quinine.
quinidine.
doxycycline (used in combination with quinine)

All anti-malarial drugs available that work most of the time.

If this were malaria, there wouldn't be 4000+ dead in west africa.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It's not who votes, it's who counts the votes...

It's not who is taking care of the 'victims', or what the victims say they had, it's WHO or CDC, who is announcing what disease it is.

I still maintain that the westerners who have 'survived' Ebola look awfully GD healthy for people who have been described as in grave condition just weeks earlier.

The real Ebola makes a hot mess out of its victims, and tends to cause intracerebral, visceral and vascular uncontrolled bleeding and clotting. How is it that Dr. Kent Brantly et al look so healthy a few weeks after THAT? And don't tell me they caught him in time; his own testimony is that he lay in bed for several days until he thought he wasn't going to live through the night, that he was dying, and then asked for the serum and immediately felt 'miraculously better'.

Followed by a lengthy trip to the US, walking off the ambulance and after three weeks or so, hugging all his caretakers sans infection control issues and giving a heartfelt speech about god, country, etc. Then off to meet the president and a speaking tour.

Ebola????? Hard to fathom. Something is seriously wrong with this entire scenario.

How did the CDC start off being scared out of their wits about it for the last 30+ years, only to act like 'no big deal' once it really happened? How is it possible that they were that spectacularly complacent? Go backwards in time and read the CDC discussions about Ebola. This is what they were terrified of, 'if it ever gets out of the Congo, it will be a nightmare... '

Now, the reaction apparently is, 'sure get on a plane, go on a cruise, no problemo... border controls, ha!'
edit on 5518410pmSundayf18Sun, 19 Oct 2014 16:18:55 -0500America/Chicago by signalfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Why asking a question can be taken really bad.

Answer it and treat people with a little respect. According to some in here it seems they did not expect this lack of knowledge from a member, but I assume you rather have anyone walking around with this question, thinking.... Nah... maybe later ?

No offense O.P.

ATS can be a wake up call. Take it for what it is, and grab your answers as they come. Never stop asking questions !
Maybe just google both diseases first.

Anyway. I think I'd probably prefer Malaria, at least your owner tries to make you unaware of you being owned.
Instead of the flu like symptoms, along with blooding from holes you never even knew you had.

A point to add.

I think and feel that 4000+ actual confirmed Ebola kills in Africa are a little low to cause all of the public hysteria and hyping up of Ebola.

More people die from the flu, car crash, heart failure or maybe even Malaria in most years, maybe even seasons, months, weeks or even days for some. Including a bunch of infectious disease spreading around right now, where you don't hear a thing about.
Replacing a M.E. Prez causes more death then Ebola.

4000 death ? Do the math. If only 4000 died, how many people actually got Ebola and lived, spreading a better set of genes for the next generations after us.

Stay home tomorrow too ! Oh wait chances of dying at home by an accident are currently higher as well.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sinter Klaas

fair and correct point.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I believe that this is likely malaria, and that deadly strain of TB, and also the well poisoning are all contributing and that this is NOT ebola. It is a hoax. They are killing people, but its all by design and deliberately orchestrated.
edit on 20-10-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join