It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Nurse Boyfriend Reportedly Admitted With Ebola Symptoms WITH UPDATE

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
They have been so quick to report the many others that were exposed have either tested negative or that they are showing no symptoms. Why the silence about the condition of the boyfriend?

Very little info out there. This is from the 16th.

Rev. Jim Khoi, of Our Lady of Fatima Church in East Fort Worth, spoke to the media saying that Pham’s mother told him that one of her friends had been quarantined. The religious man believes that the mom was talking about Nina Pham’s boyfriend.

Nina Pham’s boyfriend has been quarantined in a Texas hospital. According to several Dallas media outlets, on October 13th, Nina Pham’s boyfriend whose name has not been revealed was taken to the Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital.

Source

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

I also read somewhere that it remains in semen and breastmilk for a prolonged period. I can't be positive, but I think I read that outside of ats.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrLimpet
They have been so quick to report the many others that were exposed have either tested negative or that they are showing no symptoms. Why the silence about the condition of the boyfriend?

Very little info out there. This is from the 16th.

Rev. Jim Khoi, of Our Lady of Fatima Church in East Fort Worth, spoke to the media saying that Pham’s mother told him that one of her friends had been quarantined. The religious man believes that the mom was talking about Nina Pham’s boyfriend.

Nina Pham’s boyfriend has been quarantined in a Texas hospital. According to several Dallas media outlets, on October 13th, Nina Pham’s boyfriend whose name has not been revealed was taken to the Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital.

Source

And what about Duncan's family? They were living with him when he was VERY sick. Do they have Ebola?

If they DON'T have it, that is very good news and should be reported. If they DO have it...

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: djmarcone

There are updates, with personal notes from his fiance!

Duncan family updates

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

I also read somewhere that it remains in semen and breastmilk for a prolonged period. I can't be positive, but I think I read that outside of ats.

Good to see you old friend...breastmilk...never even thought of that either!

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: jennybee35

I don't believe this story, unless they show their faces instead of someone issuing a statement...no one even knows where they are...

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: j.r.c.b.

exactly...if his family didn't catch ebola, then, that is PR gold...when do we get to see them??

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: j.r.c.b.
a reply to: jennybee35

I don't believe this story, unless they show their faces instead of someone issuing a statement...no one even knows where they are...

You took the words right out of my mouth. That letter attributed to her seemed too perfect.....like a pr stunt. I'll believe it when I see it. With the extremely close contact they had with Duncan and they STILL aren't sick......it's simply unbelievable.

Then you add all the calm-mongering on the part of the mainstream media and gov't these past couple of days. I smell a rat.

This is NOT over, folks. Like I said in another thread, not by a long shot.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
It's not like they were at a small apartment with Duncan... and they remained stuck there for some time after he went to the hospital... and, according to reports, there were signs of vomit all over the place...

Really, they're all fine. Nobody got sick. In fact, they have just flown to England and are now having tea with the Queen.

I'd believe if some of them were healthy. But ALL of them? Very unlikely. Life isn't some Disney production where tragedy happens to one person and everybody else lives.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I finally turned on my TV, and right on cue, I heard a warm, fuzzy story: Nina Pham has been pronounced 'Ebola Free' and will be discharged from NIH.

Source: Cnn Live

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: drwill
Yeah just heard that too

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity
Now that she has immunity, her dog can't infect her, right?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
They did mention something about her dog, but I missed it. Wasn't it at an AFB or something?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Don't know if this is legit:

A happy update came Wednesday morning via the Facebook page of Dallas Emergency Services and Adoption Center: Ebola patient Nina Pham's dog Bentley has tested negative for the deadly disease!

www.hlntv.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

she is heading home.....www.nydailynews.com...

to her dog....not one mention of the boyfriend??

Surrounded by doctors and her mom Diana and sister Kathy, Pham asked for privacy, “as I return to Texas and try to get back to a normal life and reunited with my dog, Bentley.”

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: research100
That's very interesting. You're right--there was no mention of the boyfriend. In fact, the silence in Dallas is starting to be noticeable.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I've always maintaned that you can learn more from quetions than you can from answers.

I'm learning a lot, I'll tell you that.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I wonder what is the best way to dispose of a used, ebola infected condom? Flushing it doesn't seem like a good idea.
Not sure. Any thoughts?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jaynkeel

I very much enjoyed this reply lol.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join