It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Cure for Ebola At Wright Patterson AFB?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I know, I know. Most people relate to UFO's being stored at Wright-Patt. And, that there is all kinds of reverse engineering going on in there.
The fact of the matter is, good old fashioned American ingenuity is what rolls out on the tarmac.
So I'm exercising in the gym and my 04 comes over and tells me I have a phone call at my office. I answer it and it's from an other Officer that I used to work with, and he directed me to this page. I don't know if it's real, but it is convincing.
www.thesilveredge.com...
I looked at it and it has some very interesting things to say about Ebola research.
Then we found this:

www.riskscience.umich.edu...

Then this: drrimatruthreports.com...
If this nanotechnology using silver is real, then Ebola can be wiped out. But then, what else will it cure?
Your thoughts?
edit on V392014Sundayam31America/ChicagoSun, 19 Oct 2014 11:39:37 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
And to think the WHO blocked shipments of nano silver to Africa earlier this month. Makes ya go hmm.

And you're right, the use of nano silver could change everything in the pharmaceutical industry.

Invest in silver

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Is that a reason to invest in Silver....?

It is widely known that there is a Finite amount of silver.......

Any reason making silver more important potentially makes it more valuable than gold.....!

PDUK

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Apparently two of those links are automatic downloads unless my tablet is buggy. If so, a warning should be given.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

The second link starts off "Collidal and nano silver particulates are kinda BS, they don't do anything for you, ...except they do work perfectly at killing bacteria"

I've noticed people all over and especially on ATS saying silver won't do anything for you, but it looks like it's quite proven to be antibacterial. Antimicrobial..

Anyway, back to my reading, thanks for the links..

Oh and by the way the first link shows that Silver negatively affects an enzyme that Ebola NEEDS for replication. Thus slowing the spread of Ebola in your body at the very least. It has been shown in other studies I've read that the body can make effective antibodies against Ebola and the only problem is that Ebola is only stopable if caught early, before it replicates too much...

Therefore Silver treatment at the beginning could increase your chances of survival In a HUGE way.

Damn.

edit on 19-10-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Actually, they are using gold as well.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: hurdygurdy

Sounds possible - silver nanoparticle are known to inhibit viral replication during the first few hours of infection:

www.jnanobiotechnology.com...

Fascinating thing is that all these old-world RNA viruses such as rabies, chickenpox and Ebola replicate in the same way using protease and cell membrane budding. It would seem the silver actually prevents the initial replication before full-steam duplication starts occurring.

link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Apparently two of those links are automatic downloads unless my tablet is buggy. If so, a warning should be given.

WOW, good call Gut!
Is this a bad thing?

link   

No biggie if this doesn't pan out there are always the Russians.

Scientists in Russia developing three Ebola vaccines – Health Ministry

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Ohh Slayer, your avatar shows you having polythelia, I never knew

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

You like it?

It's Art from France I means by some guy on drugs.

Artist

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Ohh Slayer, your avatar shows you having polythelia, I never knew

I had to look that word up. Thanks for expanding my vocabulary...and damn you for expanding my list of fetishes.
Now I have to keep my eyes open for Siamese twins with extra nipples.
But back on the subject. Colloidal silver does work well as a topical antiseptic.
I use it on any cuts or abrasions. It also worked the trick on a case of pink eye for me.
Use it internally at your own risk.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Use it internally at your own risk.

Says the person who tried datura, lol.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
According to the article in the OP,

"Taking the material orally – as would be expected of colloidal silver dietary supplements – is unlikely to be effective as silver nanoparticles dissolve in gastric juices. Nanoparticle uptake from the gut into the body is also very poor."

I've read this in other sources and it makes me wonder if delivery could be enhanced through liposomal encapsulation, and a search brought me to this study. (I know it's not ebola, but the results were promising in reducing infection)

Effects of silver nanoparticles in solution and liposomal form on some blood parameters in female rabbits during fertilization and early embryonic development.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: hurdygurdy
According to the article in the OP,

"Taking the material orally – as would be expected of colloidal silver dietary supplements – is unlikely to be effective as silver nanoparticles dissolve in gastric juices. Nanoparticle uptake from the gut into the body is also very poor."

I've read this in other sources and it makes me wonder if delivery could be enhanced through liposomal encapsulation, and a search brought me to this study. (I know it's not ebola, but the results were promising in reducing infection)

Read your first paragraph and instantly I was going to go into your second paragraph but you said it already.

I have done my own experiments, subjectively, but making things survive better in the stomach and gut is up my alley.

It makes sense to me.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

question one :

why is this not on the DTRA own web page ?

there are others - but reading that crap makes my head hurt

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

question one :

why is this not on the DTRA own web page ?

there are others - but reading that crap makes my head hurt

I was looking into that. There are parts of the website (DTRA.MIL)where I suspect the OP would be at that I cannot access. Still looking.

They do have lots of Nano materials research though.
EDIT: Think it's VERY legit.

National Library of medicine, National institute of Health

Nanomaterials are being incorporated into many biological applications for use as therapeutics, sensors, or labels. Silver nanomaterials are being utilized for biological implants and wound dressings as an antiviral material, whereas gold nanomaterials are being used as biological labels or sensors due to their surface properties and biocompatibility.

It's the same research. said in another way, but I read what it is...

So there you go.
edit on 19-10-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

i fear someone is trying to boost his colloidal silver sales by making (very) wild claims. It wouldnt surprise me one bit.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
So i just swallowed an old dime. Surely that will protect me.

silvadene is the absolute best treatment for burns and is a must for the b.o.b.
We can now buy air purifiers and air filters with silver infused in them so there is some benefits of using silver that is proven. I believe that silver has been used for a while in airline purifiers.
edit on 19-10-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: hurdygurdy

Seems like it has already been tried with success, although again not for ebola

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Silver nanoparticles were synthesized and stabilized by a simple, environment-friendly method in a liposomes structure. Liposomes were prepared by facing lecithin to the aqueous-phase solutions while stirring vigorously. The ratio of lecithin concentration to silver nitrate (K(Lec/Ag) = [Lecithin]/[AgNO(3)]) is the influencing factor in the synthesis of silver nanoparticles. The stability, size distribution, and antibacterial properties of synthesized silver nanoparticles were studied by ultraviolet (UV)-visible, dynamic light scattering, and antibacterial assay.

The UV spectra indicated a single symmetric extinction peak at 400 nm, confirming the spherical shape of the synthesized silver nanoparticles. A high K(Lec/Ag) value leads to a reduction in the intensity of extinction spectra and increases the size of Ag-liposomes nanocomposites.

The large Ag-liposomes nanocomposites are transformed to the smaller Ag-liposomes nanocomposites (from 342 to 190 nm) due to sonication treatment. The stabilized silver nanoparticles with various lecithin concentrations showed a good antibacterial activity against Staphylococcus aureus, a Gram-positive bacterium, and Escherichia coli, a Gram-negative bacterium.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join