It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halloween enquiry: Do ghosts have gravity (lol)?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

that was awesome

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Soul weight? Every time I see someone still parroting this nonsense I just shake my head in disappointment. Soul weight is pseudo-science garbage. There is no truth to MacDougall's experiments whatsoever. Just stop, for the love of God.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell
I have read about the belief that emotional energy can be stored in inanimate objects, then under the right conditions the "picture" displayed at the height of the energy transfer can be triggered and replayed. Thanks for a more indepth explanation.

Energy doesn't have mass (as a rule) light doesn't have mass unless it is completely captured within mirrors, therefore I am tempted to believe that ghosts don't have mass, which means ghosts cant have gravity.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister
They experience us as we experience them, some spirits don't/can't communicate with us, perhaps they need practice, maybe they don't realise they are occuping a new life, they may not want too.

There are many reasons a human may not be able to work as a medium, perhaps spirits experience the same frustrations when wanting to communicate with us?

Ghosts are no more lost when they appear, than we are when we catch a glimpse of them

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Do spirits and minds have mass? Feelings? Emotions? Heck do love have mass?

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Just ducking in for a minute, I'll have to get back to some of these great answers, a search for the truth that can be debated over pizza.

For a related question, although the answer is obvious (they use their super-interknowledgegalaticaplus reality-construction know-how to instinctively calculate their location coordinates in time and space by seeing all locations at once and being there), do angels have gravity and, if not, how do they locate themselves at a destination amongst the universe's many speeds, directions, and momentums? Angels, all beings of light, la la la, weightless, dancing on heads of pins in ultimate unfathomable numbers (thus proving via the power of popular saying that angels have no mass. Or visa versa) in order to show their public that they're programmed to come at the beck and call of anyone who's got a handle on thought - and fancy themselves very good navigators - but do these angels have gravity? Or are they existing in ultimate undivisible energy/particle/pre-quantum territory, where ghosts may have to dwell as well? I dunno, having never met any of these creatures.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Nice read, and that moving coin scene in Ghost makes me wish I could levitate monetary metal to impress women. Yet your post, proving by logic that ghosts have no mass nor gravity, is what I was getting at in my OP - if they have no gravity how do they keep up with all the directional speeds of the earth, solar system, etc. in the universe and travel along with it. If a ghost haunts, say, one room of a home, how does it stick around in that room while the space the room occupied a minute ago is now thousands of miles away?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join