It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor Suggests That Marijuana Can Protect You From Ebola :)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

edit on 19-10-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Didn't Mr. Marley died from a disease cannabis is said to prevent or even cure ? Really prematurely as well.

I'm not against or all for legalization... But if only a little is true of all the claims being made, people should start to injecting Ebola to a bunch of other people, for lying and preventing you this secret plant which holds most the cures, products and pre-emptive medications in the world.

Take some time to stop, think, don't consume cannabis at all for a while, can be short enough too.... to focus and remind yourself about how to use that brain to empty the chatter and radiation bin from time to time to filter out all the BS that popped in.

(post by TinfoilTP removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr1Akula

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: sled735

Todays way to get flags I guess mention pot.
Sadly delusional IMO.

This guy left his job to make money off selling pot and telling people it cures everything, sadly people will Believe that this substance can do anything at this point.

It's not a mater of belief really, I don't know about ebola, but there are plethora of studies that suggest it is the most beneficial plant to humanity.

originally posted by: FerronMelwick
What a turd of a topic. While you are getting toasted I will be spending my money on beans and rice.

Good for you, but what does ''beans and rice'' have to do with the topic?

Well whenever dopers rub their two remaining brain cells together, one thinks it's special and the other thinks Cheetos.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Funny...
In fact marijuana triggers neurogenesis and It leads to brain cell growth.
The roots of the marijuana-kills-brain-cells myth are deep despite the lack of credible evidence. The original study supporting this notion is questionable at best and recent research suggests exactly the opposite.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.webmd.com...

Even studies in which subjects were given 100 times the human dose failed to cause any structural impairment of the brain.
healthpsych.psy.vanderbilt.edu...

Scientists Discover That Cannabis May Reduce Brain Damage Caused By Alcohol
www.collective-evolution.com...

So using a myth created by a criminalization agenda to bash those with a different opinion who you also call dopers in a disparage way, without knowing them, just because they seek for an alternative medical treatment....
doesn't make you look smart either.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Great! We have a cure! (whole country gets stoned)

"Who could forsee that the Ebola threat would bring about the devastating "Cheeto Wars" of 2015" --Exerpt from US History textbook, circa 2100

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
A man named Nana Kwame from Ghana said people in the Western World are being lied to:

“People in the Western World need to know what’s happening here in West Africa. THEY ARE LYING!!!…. The Red Cross has brought a disease to 4 specific countries for 4 specific reasons and it is only contracted by those who receive treatments and injections from the Red Cross. That is why Liberians and Nigerians have begun kicking the Red Cross out of their countries and reporting in the news the truth.”

projectcamelotportal.com...

Read much more on this interesting article here:
www.collective-evolution.com...

I suppose this is how the NWO intends to begin their efforts to "Maintain global population of humanity under 500,000,000" right from the Georgia guide stones.

I also would like to add that I believe the quoted claim from the opening post which I have replied to merits a thread of its own. its screams conspiracy and sounds closer to the truth from the perspective of a corrupt gov that has pretty much used similar lies to reach a goal in the past.
edit on 10/19/2014 by DYepes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr1Akula

Pharmaceutical industries will take a big hit because they can't patent a plant!

Well you are right about that. That's the whole Codex Alimentarius thing.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr1Akula

I don't really think that big pharma is as worried as you want to think they are . The active ingredients in mary j are chemicals right . Big pharma"s business is making chemicals . I can see it now.
Yes senator i know there are people capable of growing marijuana but we are in a much better place .we can put in place the quality control measures that are needed for this very valuable plant.Perhaps the most valuable plant ever known to man .Blah Blah Blah . Brown paper bag by your feet .
Sorry about mary j .Go 60"s & 70's

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Is this serious or a parody or something?

One of the recent episodes of Z Nation, a zombie survival TV series on SYFY, has one of the characters being stuck in a shaft with a zombie. He decides that was as good as time as any to smoke his last joint, and blows the smoke in the zombies face. The zombie gets stoned and is temporarily pacified.

Why is it that after some crazy nonsense is on TV or some movie, that there is suddenly a thread on ATS about something of a similar nature involving some or all aspects of the plot?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Maybe I see potential danger here for selling marijuana .. What if this is going to be true as that marijuana going to be labeled as effective drug against many diseases like cancers ,crohn disease and more and now maybe even Ebola?

What will happen is that this can't be sold anymore in shops /coffeeshops but only drugstores will be able to sell this and believe me prices will be high like the ones who can afford it ?
edit on 0b07America/ChicagoMon, 20 Oct 2014 07:36:07 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 20 Oct 2014 07:36:07 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735 Nice thread! Apparently, according to CNN, NPR and MSNBC, Nigeria is now Ebola free. How convenient that the ONLY country in Western Africa that has direct flights to the U.S. is now Ebola free. First off, how do you even go about determining that? Sounds like a load of B.S. to me for the government to avoid the whole "Travel Ban" argument.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
If you are looking for high concentrations of CBD, then you need HEMP, not Marijuana.

HEMP is high in CBDs and low in THC (0.3%). Marijuana is the opposite (3% - 15% THC).

If this doctor was claiming that Marijuana holds the key while ignoring HEMP, then their credibility should be questioned.

But, then again, most people don't know the difference between these two cousins of the Cannabis Sativa plant.

I'm a big believer in industrial hemp and if anything needs to be legalized, it's this.
edit on 20-10-2014 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Whatever the case, there's more to both marijuana and Ebola than meets the eye. Both are the subject of conspiracy at the highest levels - the only question is, to what end?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAnarchist

My belief is that hemp, moreso than Marijuana, threatened a few major industries at the time it was outlawed. Most notably was the paper industry.

Marijuana, no pun intended, was a smokescreen (mostly fueled by racial stereotyping and bigotry) used to criminalize the cultivation and import of hemp products into the United States.

There is no sound reason for hemp to be outlawed, and the excuses given about it looking to much like Marijuana are laughable. Yet, it is still illegal to grow in many states.

Hemp still has many uses in today's society and would be an excellent rotation crop.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The Vaccines are going to kill you anyway..so..

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
umm could it bea reply to: sled735

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
What if they are just saying this, and then lacing Marijuana with Ebola, so all the potheads get Ebola, and then everyone can blame it on them, and then they can totally ban Marijuana and pot heads from society?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
i will say only this...I rarely get sick, i have not had the flu since I was in 7th grade. When I do get sick its more to do with untreated allergies that cause my system to become invaded by almost always a bacteria infections of my nasal cavities...its the only thing I have wrong with me...I get nasal/sinus infections pretty often, but again i have allergies that i totally neglect...I happen to be a heavy smoker of cannabis...I also never had a cavity either until my 30s and even then it was a malformed wisdom tooth that started to rot near the gum and it was minor...i brush my teeth, not regularly and i eat sugar a lot...i think cannabis resin actually prevents tartar build up in the body due to its super oily and sticky nature...just saying

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Guten Morgen- Wasn't there some chatter about a tobacco infused vaccine? If it worked for tobacco why wouldn't it for cannabis? I thought "they" were pushing this vaccine to $ell some tobacco because the folks smoking have dwindled or "died out" (pun intended...)

I saw a quick blurb on the History2™ channel re: the history of "Marijuana/marihuana(sic)" and in the segment I saw it was the gov't. a.k.a. "Uncle Suga" that not only 'wanted' but 'needed' hemp for victory, and "they" produced the propaganda movie "Hemp for Victory" and it was mentioned that if You agreed to grow hemp You could get a military deferment from WWII. (I'd add a link but am a computer neophyte. The person that the host interviewed said that Uncle Suga wanted the film destroyed but the one copy left has been copied..

namaste

I did watch a documentary on TV and you are right on the first
paragraph, At least 2 Americans (maybe more I don't remember)
were successfully cured of Ebola with some kind of medication
made from Tobacco.

On the second paragraph, I have not heard or read anything
about this, but would be interested if somebody could put
up a link.

It wouldn't surprise me though; a good friend of my dad, served
in The Navy, and he told me they actually gave methamphetamines
or at least amphetamines to enlisted men (at least to those who
wanted them)... and cigarettes too. I think Lucky Strike.

Rebel 5

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join