It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been silently lurking all these years... No longer lurking!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Hello all , I'm from western canada, and I finally signed up today. I love this site, and all the topics that arise on here.
I have spent many late nights the past 4 years or so reading posts by ATS users. I'm glad to be on finally!

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Welcome Welcome from your southern neighbor!! Bar is on the left. Bathroom is down the hall on the right. The party goes on all day and night. Enjoy your stay!

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: gunzutiety

Welcome sir. It's certainly an interesting place. It's nice to find people who can think for themselves. For every ignorant person agreeing or disagreeing with me ignorantly there are multiple people who do so reasonably.

It's hard to find that these days. Have fun

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Welcome aboard. I'm from the south side, originally from Mexico.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Welcome to this short stay on planet Earth, where we've been unraveling its purpose...

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Thank you all of you for the welcome! Much peace and love, and hope we all uncover and break free from the control system in the near future.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Welcome aboard the Mothership ATS. If you find a bitchin' glow-in-the-dark top under the sofa, it's mine...

just sayin'

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Lurkers always deserve stalkers, so if I see you posting around these boards you can expect a reply from me. If your content is worthy I'll grant you a star, and if you can impress me with a thread, I'll hoist a flag on that.

If you have any questions, please ask, because there are so many great people here willing to answer. Lurkers like you though, usually know the ropes before they hoist a sail or take the stage, but let us know if anything gets confusing.

Again, welcome, I look forward to your contributions to our unusual community on the web.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
East coast Canada checking in here....

top topics

join