It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has God exhausted itself (using the human experience) as its main source of self expression

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

"It" thrives on misery and discord, eats it like manna. No, the experience has not been played out. As long as there is suffering it will feed.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
originally posted by: Spruce
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

Spruce: "It" thrives on misery and discord, eats it like manna. No, the experience has not been played out. As long as there is suffering it will feed.

I have a real problem defining IT; as I know it (whatever this thing is) eats energy forms; the most emotional are the tasty bits. Naturally it would feed on the Negative as are REALLY excited emotional active atoms; the other, positive energy it has no stomach for. 'Love' as a benign energy source is not meeting the frequency it requires. Pop culture tells us "all you need is love" "turn the other cheek" but not telling you that love is a "FORCE" energy much the same as magnetism/gravity/strong/weak are. Some philosophies tell you embrace love and IT cannot create karma by consuming your energy (wrong frequency) and you're left with life's leftovers (why did that happen totally unprepared) . Very provocative Spruce. IT consumes negative energy and is not hoping for world peace; and really likes family murder plots. Got to have sense of humor about this; but guess what, its recognized as to intent; its revealed itself and can be fleshed out confronted and banished (another one of those ridiculous eons old archetypes having to deal with is all). It is not physical being, but its trying to become one (desperate). Its all about profitability Neg vs pos equals CHANGE; and if the negative is unbalanced and is the driving force so be it; is it reasonable to think positive energy alone can drive this engine energetically?
edit on 25-10-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
originally posted by: Rex282
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

Rex282: VetH
The bottom bottom line is.....Truths purpose is to”be what it will be”what it ISN”T is dogmatic religious theology or solipsist “spiritual" philosophy or mystic magic….it’s a toss up to which is the most mundane and meaningless but since the zeitgeist is mystic religion I’m going with mystic theology.I am positive the creator God could careless about that crap also because they are creating art not espousing false theories about nothing(religion).

If you are gnostic no truths apply as you are in/of a state of "knowingness" (no reference points). Think of yourself as newborn child equal to all other newborns. Equal in comprehension in that stage of life. Think of how socialization may have altered your perspective regarding upbringing, those being religious or philosophically. A gnostic sidesteps all of these filtered overlays and remains true to its spirit soul without contamination by socialization (not sure how it works but it does). What is wrong with the mundane; for a higher being would be the pause points between world wars (or whatever it pulled out of its bottomless hat to confuse and cause chaos).

Rex282: The “fact” is EVERYTHING is created by and through math.It is the creators “medium”.NOT “magic” mysticism or religious spiritualism.That's all “words” in someones mind they made into an image through the figment of their imagination of something that doesn’t exist....They may as well espouse a theory for the taste of purple…........purple rain, purple rain……dream on.

Prince knew this for sure. As you say everything is created by a 'principal' of numbers that cannot be denied; those algorisms/equations were only "discovered" by the human to half explain (be placated) the forces material or energetically implemented by the universe to describe or create itself/you. The human had no creative hand in this, just the discovery of another hand at work here (a hidden research/development dept). There is no imagination applicable here; just good gum shoeing (old detective style '40s) . I understand the human must understand eventually its reason for being. I do not understand why our creator is dragging its feet regarding "disclosure" (understanding all along this is a game).

edit on 25-10-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Lots of speculation going on there.. as if you know what is the case.

Can't say I haven't thought something similar, though not exactly what you said.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I do not understand why our creator is dragging its feet regarding "disclosure" (understanding all along this is a game).

It is a child. It wants what it wants. There is no benefit in enlightening us. That would only deny it sustenance.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

We've reached a very interesting point in human history. The incredible advances in science are veering us harder and harder towards the metaphysical regardless of how much the "hard science" luddites are trying to push it back. No matter, the truth will wash over them (or run them over in the street) regardless. Reality has a habit of doing that. And the pace is accelerating.

The metaphysical is not created by Humanity/Science the spiritual just IS just as God just IS!
It exists regardless of Humanity. Btw you,re goal looks very suspect as you are clearly a proponent of transhumanism this is all very materialistic and none of it is good news it is actually the polar opposite of metaphysics unless by metaphysics in your case you mean an advanced form of virtual reality simulation as already exists in most pc games & simulation software!.
edit on 26-10-2014 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I actually agree with you in part, that when Jesus said born again he meant spiritually in this instance, but the spiritual birth he mentioned also has a physical counterparthat must also happen (everyone must be born physically before they can be born spiritually), which is why he states that you must be born of water and Spirit because both are inevitable. In this instance though he is only speaking of the spiritual rebirth to Nicodimus, he only touches on the physical by mentioning water. It's kinda like he was telling Nicodimus that you must be born both physically and spiritually but since you have already been born physically here is the spiritual aspect of the teaching, he then goes on to describe the Spirit as blowing where it pleasrs like wind. He was obviously describing the Spirit as wind in my opinion otherwise why would he be saying those who are born of the Spirit blow here and there like wind?

Let me recommend David Ickes material on the "Nature of Reality" it will explain in lay terms some fairly in depth metaphysical concepts with a Gnostic slant.

edit on 26-10-2014 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
Lots of speculation going on there.. as if you know what is the case.
Can't say I haven't thought something similar, though not exactly what you said.

Of course and why not? Lots of speculation follows without the truth being handed to us a birth. No one gave us the 'blue 3 ring (procedural manual) D binder" upon incarnation. I don't know the case or who is investigating, who's name is attached to the binder probably "THE HUMAN BEING". nOraKat; I would be interested in your unspoken similar thoughts.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
originally posted by: Spruce to Veteranhumanbeing;

Vethumanbeing:
I do not understand why our creator is dragging its feet regarding "disclosure" (understanding all along this is a game).

Spruce: It is a child. It wants what it wants. There is no benefit in enlightening us. That would only deny it sustenance.

GREAT INSITE HERE Spruce; as It IS a child and a dangerous one the "Chucky" doll comes to mind (even eviler; any ventrilaquists dummy, Mortimer Snerd variety) and a Unicorn/Hello Kitty. IT as has no wisdom or experience managing the species it created by others (even though left the most dynamic 'unmanageable as far as its brilliance concerned' last--the human-no stopping that). I see 'God' as a thumb sucking neophyte; waiting for us to describe it (by worship) and leave it up to US to imagine Itself into existence. I love God (ITS ME), I just wish it would break some bad habits; (like those 22 creations of heavy karmic archetypes that Moses spoke to only 10 of).
edit on 26-10-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I bought tickets to the freak show so I'm just waiting for people to realize it. Some of the scariest things you can be in this world is not to be afraid of dying.
edit on 26-10-2014 by Emeraldous because: (all reason given)

I just love seeing edifices being patched up by it's sufferers and torn down by it's creators. Love watching corruption, I'm an entropy fan. The elite want an end game and the serfs want it to continue. World of opposites. No contract is complete without the opposite being accomplished. The suffering of one leaves the suffering of the other to be desired, so mesmerizing. That means it' their turn now.
edit on 26-10-2014 by Emeraldous because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emeraldous
I bought tickets to the freak show so I'm just waiting for people to realize it. Some of the scariest things you can be in this world is not to be afraid of dying.
I just love seeing edifices being patched up by it's sufferers and torn down by it's creators. Love watching corruption, I'm an entropy fan. The elite want an end game and the serfs want it to continue. World of opposites. No contract is complete without the opposite being accomplished. The suffering of one leaves the suffering of the other to be desired, so mesmerizing. That means it' their turn now.

There are always clues left. "National Enquirer" loves a particular celebrity (promotes) then 4 months later; tears that person down "meeces to pieces" style. You did buy a ticket; but I guarantee you, waiting eons in a cue for this. I'm not at all in fear of dying (I refuse to do so, spirit lives on). The corruption factor here is over the top. Its a constant; build the civilization and (even the Roman Empire 700 years) as great as it was conquering/defining the known world COLLAPSED (should not have bred with imported slaves--become rebellious or diluted ugly gene pools into a more positive reasonable aspect; or overextended resources or inbred themselves so much that the leadership was not to be trusted: dementia ). I would think "LOVE force" was standing outside of this watching as you say; for its chance to insert itself. Must have opposites to cause change within entropy. Never thought of this huger thing as a 'contract' other than my small contract upon incarnating here (that I will have to answer for eventually). I have no idea what is in store for 'evil' elements and their suffering occurred by action. I hear its okay as long as they were in absolute purity of thought (NO GUILT) when committing the heinous; as its all allowed (because god wants to experience everything possible).

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
You don't get the occasional sonic boom/bomb; startled awake thinking your house is in ruins? The voice was whispering to you but forcefully? I am glad you at the time could reason pragmatically that God was 'indistinct'/hiding from itself/or not in knowing (to be kind) regarding its potential sexuality. The thing never thinks these things through--just throws the ideas out for us to tussle with.

Oh, I think there was a plan behind this one, especially when the same voice starts speaking a verse from the gospel of Thomas, some 7 to 8 years later before I had even heard of the book…And for the record, I’ve only heard the voice twice, in my entire life…

It was just another one of those nuggets thrown my way, including people I was guided too online/real life, and visions given etc…which led too some of the truths, I now hold…

Who me (looking about) is someone finger pointing in my direction (I'll duck). Most people; you have high ambitions here that are NOBLE. I suppose anything that can get you onto Jobs/Jacobs ladder of ascent (masonic temple path 1) is a good excuse to fall off. If a 'born again' experience works why not; it only needs to fit that individuals progress soulwise (like a key turning the tumblers in a lock), any method that works is correct.

You, are not the “most people”, I was referring too…how could you be…
As for the rest, it’s more like a game of snakes and ladders, played out in a 3 dimensional chessboard (8 cubed), although it appears that sometimes you have to go backwards in order to go forwards; those slippery snakes, aren’t always as bad as they look…

You are unhappy with 'randomness' because its unpredictable (WHAT COULD BE THE POTENTIAL THE SCARY OUTCOME). Hey, geometry is structured/assured. Look at water at a molecular level: take two identical water samples; one glass is told/labeled "I hate you" the other "I love you" and witness how WATER reacts to the simple emotion from a human (oh the resulting warping of the molecule is astounding). results in lava sludge, the other pristine snowflakes. So Russels teapot just needs some cups to accompany it, a cream pot and sugar bowl (and a human to direct the tea service; better have layered sugar frosted cake).

I’m unhappy with the natural assumption, that randomness somehow automatically equals a “dead universe” (until its up and running)…It seems to me that only things that displays true randomness, are things that are alive, like us humans.

Perhaps the universe also displays randomness, because it’s alive too. Of course, this is not how the word randomness, is generally applied to the universe, in our everyday modern contexts. Also this Chaos you speak of, may only appear to be Chaos from our lower perspective; perhaps from a higher up understanding, it’s classified as “Beautiful Order”…

I'm just a whiner who occasionally barks the loudest to get the immediate attention; nice to see you are coming into an understanding *not my doing*.

Thanks; and yes; I came to this understanding about 2 years back…long before this conversation ever took place…

I respectfully laugh and decline any notion that I am a 'teacher'; I've always been a pundit observer (I HOPE A GOOD LISTENER).

But you are a teacher, so is everyone else…When you’re playing guitar people are learning from your moves, ( just by watching)…same applies when your roller blading down the street ,or packing your car, or writing something on ATS, people are learning from you, even though your not actually verbally teaching them etc…

In fact, even when you do something wrong/bad, other people are learning from it, so your still teaching them, in an round about way…hopefully they are good students and recognise why it’s wrong etc…and I’m not singling you out here, this applies to everyone…

I truly believe everyone is a student and a teacher; this is why my glass is always half full!!!

From the “thought before the thought” thread below…

Yes. No practical experience in this lifetime; but an understanding of the whole (as an overlay umbrella) that is innate; sometimes has to be triggered (that's not a foul that's normal). One cannot expect to understand all prior lifetime learning at once in this singularity (your present incarnation).

I personally think, it’s about moving into other types of (“higher” but not necessarily the right word) experiences, but that one has to pass certain test criteria first, (here on Earth or/and elsewhere) before these other states can be entered into; sort of like a fail safe, which couldn’t be faked by any individual…

Jesus on the other hand had no prior lifetimes and in TOTAL understanding knew all that is or ever was; a truly remarkable being as was fully 3D solid.

“knew all that is or ever was”, wouldn’t that kind make him, the you know who…?

Here’s a question for ya to think about, how can any entity know everything, if the universe is infinite and expanding…?

- JC

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecroft

You don't get the occasional sonic boom/bomb; startled awake thinking your house is in ruins? The voice was whispering to you but forcefully? I am glad you at the time could reason pragmatically that God was 'indistinct'/hiding from itself/or not in knowing (to be kind) regarding its potential sexuality. The thing never thinks these things through--just throws the ideas out for us to tussle with.

Oh, I think there was a plan behind this one, especially when the same voice starts speaking a verse from the gospel of Thomas, some 7 to 8 years later before I had even heard of the book…And for the record, I’ve only heard the voice twice, in my entire life…

It was just another one of those nuggets thrown my way, including people I was guided too online/real life, and visions given etc…which led too some of the truths, I now hold…

Who me (looking about) is someone finger pointing in my direction (I'll duck). Most people; you have high ambitions here that are NOBLE. I suppose anything that can get you onto Jobs/Jacobs ladder of ascent (masonic temple path 1) is a good excuse to fall off. If a 'born again' experience works why not; it only needs to fit that individuals progress soulwise (like a key turning the tumblers in a lock), any method that works is correct.

You, are not the “most people”, I was referring too…how could you be…
As for the rest, it’s more like a game of snakes and ladders, played out in a 3 dimensional chessboard (8 cubed), although it appears that sometimes you have to go backwards in order to go forwards; those slippery snakes, aren’t always as bad as they look…

You are unhappy with 'randomness' because its unpredictable (WHAT COULD BE THE POTENTIAL THE SCARY OUTCOME). Hey, geometry is structured/assured. Look at water at a molecular level: take two identical water samples; one glass is told/labeled "I hate you" the other "I love you" and witness how WATER reacts to the simple emotion from a human (oh the resulting warping of the molecule is astounding). results in lava sludge, the other pristine snowflakes. So Russels teapot just needs some cups to accompany it, a cream pot and sugar bowl (and a human to direct the tea service; better have layered sugar frosted cake).

I’m unhappy with the natural assumption, that randomness somehow automatically equals a “dead universe” (until its up and running)…It seems to me that only things that displays true randomness, are things that are alive, like us humans.

Perhaps the universe also displays randomness, because it’s alive too. Of course, this is not how the word randomness, is generally applied to the universe, in our everyday modern contexts. Also this Chaos you speak of, may only appear to be Chaos from our lower perspective; perhaps from a higher up understanding, it’s classified as “Beautiful Order”…

I'm just a whiner who occasionally barks the loudest to get the immediate attention; nice to see you are coming into an understanding *not my doing*.

Thanks; and yes; I came to this understanding about 2 years back…long before this conversation ever took place…

I respectfully laugh and decline any notion that I am a 'teacher'; I've always been a pundit observer (I HOPE A GOOD LISTENER).

But you are a teacher, so is everyone else…When you’re playing guitar people are learning from your moves, ( just by watching)…same applies when your roller blading down the street ,or packing your car, or writing something on ATS, people are learning from you, even though your not actually verbally teaching them etc…

In fact, even when you do something wrong/bad, other people are learning from it, so your still teaching them, in an round about way…hopefully they are good students and recognise why it’s wrong etc…and I’m not singling you out here, this applies to everyone…

I truly believe everyone is a student and a teacher; this is why my glass is always half full!!!

From the “thought before the thought” thread below…

Yes. No practical experience in this lifetime; but an understanding of the whole (as an overlay umbrella) that is innate; sometimes has to be triggered (that's not a foul that's normal). One cannot expect to understand all prior lifetime learning at once in this singularity (your present incarnation).

I personally think, it’s about moving into other types of (“higher” but not necessarily the right word) experiences, but that one has to pass certain test criteria first, (here on Earth or/and elsewhere) before these other states can be entered into; sort of like a fail safe, which couldn’t be faked by any individual…

Jesus on the other hand had no prior lifetimes and in TOTAL understanding knew all that is or ever was; a truly remarkable being as was fully 3D solid.

“knew all that is or ever was”, wouldn’t that kind make him, the you know who…?

Here’s a question for ya to think about, how can any entity know everything, if the universe is infinite and expanding…?

- JC

An entity would already have the knowledge of the universal workings and expand with it.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Emeraldous

I'm not afraid to die. Why do you think that is scary?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The title of this thread is very misleading and presumptuous, therefore it is fallacious and cannot be answered.

The presumption being ''God'' using humans for ''self expression''. For all you or anyone knows ''God'' could be considering humanity as less than worthy of anything other than contempt.

Additionally it is presumptuous about ''God'' needing vessels for ''self expression''. For all you or anyone knows ''God'' could be the entire dimensional consciousness and humanity irrelevant.

Equations cannot be made where all the variables are unknown.

edit on 27-10-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tinkortwim

Originally posted by tinkortwim
An entity would already have the knowledge of the universal workings and expand with it.

Yes, the entity in question, would know the universal workings, but he/IT wouldn’t know everything, until it had happened…i.e. it would expand into the knowledge, but only after the fact…

This is what my question is all about if the entity is only expanding with it, then it doesn’t know everything, before it happens…or does it…?

So my question still stands, how can an entity know everything in an expanding universe, in other words, it can’t know everything until/before it happens, or can/does it…???

- JC

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

To answer that question, imagine a substance that is able to contract and expand, it is always the same substance whether in a state of contraction or expansion, the fact that humanity has hypothesised the expansion from observation is irrelevant as it is a glimpse of the 'now' rather than the whole, and it could be a similar situation that humanity is experiencing things in some sort of dimensional slow motion.

So my question still stands, how can an entity know everything in an expanding universe, in other words, it can’t know everything until/before it happens, or can/does it…???

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Anyone else sense a "shift" of sorts in the past few hours?

This one wasn't a minor bump on reality road...

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecroft
a reply to: tinkortwim

Originally posted by tinkortwim

Yes, the entity in question, would know the universal workings, but he/IT wouldn’t know everything, until it had happened…i.e. it would expand into the knowledge, but only after the fact…

This is what my question is all about if the entity is only expanding with it, then it doesn’t know everything, before it happens…or does it…?

- JC

What if it has glimpses of events that may or may not happen due to varying choices made by the human experience, and the choices made by the human experience determine the possible outcome of those particular events?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
To answer that question, imagine a substance that is able to contract and expand, it is always the same substance whether in a state of contraction or expansion,

Yes, it’s always the same substance, but does it contain the same information at size A, as it does when compared to reaching size B i.e. a bigger size than before…? And if not, then is it really a question of substance…or information contained within the substance…which makes the difference etc…?

the fact that humanity has hypothesised the expansion from observation is irrelevant as it is a glimpse of the 'now' rather than the whole,

You say it’s a glimpse of the “now“, rather than the whole, but what is the “whole”, in your understanding?

According to science and based on current empirical data, the hypothesis that the universe is infinite and expanding one, seems to be the more likely; but of course, I’m not trying to prove that the universe is an infinite and expanding one…because my original question was merely a hypothetical one…

and it could be a similar situation that humanity is experiencing things in some sort of dimensional slow motion.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but in relation to my original question, do you mean that it’s “slow mo” down here for us etc…, but everything is already known, up there lol

- JC

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join