It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has God exhausted itself (using the human experience) as its main source of self expression

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Lets say what you understand as God is just a field of energy, strong weak forces in expression; and informationally is made up of ones and zeros (this we understand). We as humans are its expression; in the attempt to know its own being, allowing good and evil to thrive in an environment of non-judgment. You would think after all that had been experienced by mankind/animals, flora would spell there is an anticipated end to this experiment (those being anything you can possibly think of: past, wars, attrition, scholarship, strife, organized religion too many to name), to the present. Is there enough of a future for us that "God" would continue to be interested (in ITSELF as us). Not a fatalist but come on; where is the tipping point when mankind joins the lemmings. Will mankind ever get another chance, perhaps in an alternate dimensional universe? Is there anything new that "God" is waiting for that we have yet to invent? I think its waiting for itself to respond. Greatest conspiracy ever. God says to the human "Why don't you show me you love me", Human says "Show me you exist first, then I might have a reason to".
edit on 18-10-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
If you believe in reincarnation then yes, God will "reboot", he does it every time someone dies. In the next life you won't be human, you'll be some other form of life, a clean slate ready to experience another viewpoint within this beautiful universe.

I always enjoy your posts, S&F.

edit on 10/18/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
hahaha, think larger. God has this experiment going on with 500,000,000 planets just in our galaxy alone. That is the estimated number of exo planets, last I heard. That gives her a much broader case study than you propose. Think infinite patience and infinite pools of subjects. That's more of the real picture.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421
hahaha, think larger. God has this experiment going on with 500,000,000 planets just in our galaxy alone. That is the estimated number of exo planets, last I heard. That gives her a much broader case study than you propose. Think infinite patience and infinite pools of subjects. That's more of the real picture.

Precisely. Its the "Universal" picture.

God doesn't need to destroy mankind. Mankind is doing it to themselves.
Neglection primarily caused by greed is killing our planet.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
at the end of the day...it MUST be about you somehow?

that belief hasn't ended and will probably continue one for thousands of years.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Are you familiar with the term 'Singularity', and the book, ' The Singularity Is Near'? If so, how might this tie into your question? If not, you might read the book - I'd be curious to know your thoughts. One day, not too far from now, humans will be hybrid techno-humans. Chip implants, etc. Our very ideas related to what it means to be human will change. Will this give 'God' a new, creative, Self-expression playing field?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinkortwim

As the Romans used to say, "what becomes of evil people? They destroy themselves and come to nothing".

It's estimated that there have been 107 billion humans that have ever lived on this planet. Most have lived peacefully. We can only name
a handful of tyrannical rulers.

National Geographic used to have an advert where they asked "Ever wondered what is happening on the opposite side of the planet at this very moment?" and then showed some jungle natives worshipping a stone idol in a synchronised waving motion.

edit on 18-10-2014 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
If you believe in reincarnation then yes, God will "reboot", he does it every time someone dies. In the next life you won't be human, you'll be some other form of life, a clean slate ready to experience another viewpoint within this beautiful universe.

I always enjoy your posts, S&F.

Thank you 3NL1GHT3N3D1, I do believe in the concept of reincarnation; we are in process to ultimately unite with the 'Absolute Unbounded Oneness' (that place we are originally from--though I might be bored with nothingness AS NOTHING HAPPENS THERE, let me out to commit some heinous crimes or create a chocolate empire). I have experienced, when not human; other life forms in the progression to become ultimately '. I think its a matter of remembering those things that western logic does not teach. As you say this Universe is too beautiful for words; ITS PERFECT IN ITS INPERFECTION.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Here is the problem. no one can affirm or answer; NO OTHER PLANET within this galaxy entertains this complex experiment in the 3D, there are no other planets duplicating the same or being exacted upon, because THIS ONE IS IT (the ONLY 3D LAB in this galaxy). Sure there are many other intelligent life forms abundant on planets; they are just not of the heavy matter and exist in the higher lighter dimensions within other ecosystems. This is why this planet is not only specialized as "THE LIVING LIBRARY" to end all; of life forms but also CHERISHED as being the only ONE EVER existing.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Hello again my friend

Excellent post.

My short answer is yes - we exist in an endless cycle of reboots in an amazingly bewildering array of incarnations.

Where we are in this current cycle in this particular quantum universe is unknown.

On the one hand, we may as well just enjoy the ride. On the other, I believe we have an obligation, no - an imperative, to try and understand the deeper truths that underlie our reality. And I bet you know why.

We've reached a very interesting point in human history. The incredible advances in science are veering us harder and harder towards the metaphysical regardless of how much the "hard science" luddites are trying to push it back. No matter, the truth will wash over them (or run them over in the street) regardless. Reality has a habit of doing that. And the pace is accelerating.

Additionally, more & more people are starting to sense that there is much more to this existence. And it has nothing to do with organized religion for the most part. Some slightly and gently, others more directly - even forcefully.

I have not posted much in the past few months. Much has transpired with me during that time.

On the metaphysical front, it's very difficult to articulate for the most part - or maybe more accurately, for most parties. On the physical front - well, it's difficult for me to say. How's that for mincing words?

What I can say is that the "difficulty" on the physical front only goes so far. And there are more than a few others who feel the same way. Should things begin moving too far in a nasty direction, Snowden's revelations will be but a light breeze before a major storm.

Your choice of words re: tipping point is very interesting. I like it as it fits on so many levels. Synchronicity is a wonderful thing...

I struggled a little about posting this. But then I figured - aw, f#ck it. I think it's time for all of us to live a little dangerously - don't you?

I hope this finds you well.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell WOW.....holy s. So almost 10% of all the humans who have ever lived are living now? What a phenomenal idea. It....its mindblowing....I can hardly get my head around it.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinkortwim

God created mankind; this makes no sense.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux
at the end of the day...it MUST be about you somehow?

that belief hasn't ended and will probably continue one for thousands of years.

I wish we had a REAL reference POINT michaelbrux. It would answer a lot of old/new mystery school questions regarding the nature of 'god' and our actual relationship to it. Its always about US because we are ones living in the dark ages as to our origins (lied to actually).

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

What doesn't make sense?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bludragin
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

Are you familiar with the term 'Singularity', and the book, ' The Singularity Is Near'? If so, how might this tie into your question? If not, you might read the book - I'd be curious to know your thoughts. One day, not too far from now, humans will be hybrid techno-humans. Chip implants, etc. Our very ideas related to what it means to be human will change. Will this give 'God' a new, creative, Self-expression playing field?

No I am not; but it makes perfect sense. The singularity to me represents the fulcrum of a "teeder todder", (REASON) and that board balanced is going to describe illogic or unreason/delusional thinking (what describes the weight change, too many Liliputions on one end); so plunges to one side or the other based upon ??? mark. It could be anything. My ideas about what it means to be a human is changing everyday; hybrid society, chipped? do you think 'god' will at some point put its foot down? and say ENOUGH? I KNOW TOO MUCH AlREADY, and am SICK of my 'game playing' shenanigans. Thanks for the heads up on "The Singularity Is Near" as it ties directly into my OP.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

To many of us, God is a lifeline that keeps us from drifting into spiritual oblivion.

We all deserve peace of mind, but delusion can be quite seductive.

We need to understand that Nature has no use for morals.

Virtue and sin are of no consequence.

Until and unless we rise above our Nature,

God awaits our ascension.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
Hello again my friend

Excellent post.
My short answer is yes - we exist in an endless cycle of reboots in an amazingly bewildering array of incarnations.
Where we are in this current cycle in this particular quantum universe is unknown.
On the one hand, we may as well just enjoy the ride. On the other, I believe we have an obligation, no - an imperative, to try and understand the deeper truths that underlie our reality. And I bet you know why.

Reboots being the countless reincarnations to become or attain the exasperating notion of what it is to be of original source material (I think I'd rather be in a coma). Here's the thing; I can enjoy the ride because I realize this is game; most others do not; and do not take this amusement ride very seriously; others may not be properly schooled or FORGOT the point of incarnating; wherever the failure of that insight lies (falls upon) I've no idea (handicapped for sure upon incarnation but your supposed to remember at some point otherwise there is no point). Start over and waste human spaces for others that may gain from the human experience.

Riffrafter: We've reached a very interesting point in human history. The incredible advances in science are veering us harder and harder towards the metaphysical regardless of how much the "hard science" luddites are trying to push it back. No matter, the truth will wash over them (or run them over in the street) regardless. Reality has a habit of doing that. And the pace is accelerating.
Additionally, more & more people are starting to sense that there is much more to this existence. And it has nothing to do with organized religion for the most part. Some slightly and gently, others more directly - even forcefully.

I agree; a very pivotal point. Hard science is struggling with metaphysical truths. Its not about measuring anymore, small can be infinitely smaller and so forth (what's the point) there is no smallest god particle much to Leon Ledermans great sighs. The pace is so fast right now, organized religion will be left to ponder/eat the dust of a different type of progressive thinking.

Riffrafter: I have not posted much in the past few months. Much has transpired with me during that time.
On the metaphysical front, it's very difficult to articulate for the most part - or maybe more accurately, for most parties. On the physical front - well, it's difficult for me to say. How's that for mincing words?

What I can say is that the "difficulty" on the physical front only goes so far. And there are more than a few others who feel the same way. Should things begin moving too far in a nasty direction, Snowden's revelations will be but a light breeze before a major storm. Your choice of words re: tipping point is very interesting. I like it as it fits on so many levels. Synchronicity is a wonderful thing...

There is a major tipping point that is happening on many levels; are you ready for the ride? I trust in the my creator, or my counterpoint alto ego (god) as having a sense of humor, and as I am IT will not disappoint me; because this ride as a human is worth every emotion I've felt (and it has'nt being ONLY an information binary field). God disrespects me somehow; and I say "Yoo do thet againe an I will smaack youore fass!" He did it (whatever it was) again and I smacked his face.

Riffrafter: I struggled a little about posting this. But then I figured - aw, f#ck it. I think it's time for all of us to live a little dangerously - don't you?I hope this finds you well.

I am well; I hesitated (posting the content) for two days; but what the heck, maybe no one responds and Im off the hook totally; just had to get the idea out there and not let it fester within; nowhere to release the agrivation of not knowing. I know whats up but its all tied up in "mystery schools" and not allowed for the common layman to understand. I cry FOUL regards the whole system as: if Lucifer set it up; we should have been born enlightened to purpose and realization of EVERYTHING "42".
edit on 19-10-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth

What doesn't make sense?

As you ARE IT (god or chaos force in expression as you like: pick your favorite SENSIBLE or INSANE creator, human as the afterthought expression OF YOUR BEING) why would you design the/a system to self destruct; like an idiot virus that destroys its own host.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diderot

To many of us, God is a lifeline that keeps us from drifting into spiritual oblivion.
We all deserve peace of mind, but delusion can be quite seductive.
We need to understand that Nature has no use for morals.
Virtue and sin are of no consequence.
Until and unless we rise above our Nature,
God awaits our ascension.

Is God a faith based spiritual delusion, or a truism; as we do not understand the actual ascension process (no one is telling)? If it were all mortar brick and stone it would b easier to comprehend (as those cathedrals/temples built describe a certain faith in something existing in a higher realm). Nature has its own design one or two dimensional (no morals just the facts of imprinted genetics/behavior, make this web this way); we apparently do not because we are of brilliance; ascended beings of the third. Virtue and sin are allowed as it is a non-judgmental universe. If 'god' said to itself "I WILL DISALLOW CERTAINTIES" (comedy of error, irony, sarcasm, sardonisim) IT will have shot itself in the foot (why bother, the whole point is to laugh at itself). Perhaps 'god' is waiting for itself to rise above SOMETHING other than human; but I cannot imagine what that would be nor a do over.
edit on 19-10-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Glad you found my comment helpful. Another thought: For the purposes of your post, would you equate "God" with "Nature"? I ask because IMHO Mother Nature will one day shake humanity off her back like a dog shaking off fleas. And the Earth, and all life on it, will be all the better for it. Might this apply to your OP query in some fashion?

edit on 19-10-2014 by bludragin because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2014 by bludragin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join