It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexpected UFO decides to pop in in Northern Ireland

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Good morning all (early hours here)

Backstory:

I have moved to current address about 6 months ago which has a beautiful view over Belfast city. There are 2 airports with the traffic coming and going over the city. I have seen many of these and am fully aware of the look, shapes, sizes etc in all conditions night/day, cloudy rain etc. Most nights I find myself roaming the house and looking out over the city and the nice view of the stars. This particular night I had my digital camera which I hadn't used in a few months as I had lost the power cable. I decided to test out the camera and use the footage and photos on my laptop software to change the exposure and contrasts etc to see if I could find anything.
I did this for approximately 5 minutes before my arm got tired and I got bored, so I decided to view it on my laptop. After about a minute I see this light appear in the sky slightly to the right. It was very quick so I slowed down the speed and watched as a bright object came out of the darkness and then took off in a similar direction.
The photos below show what I found when I used some software to better view what was there. I have the originals, the edited and then the cropped. I also have the video but not sure how to upload it.

This is one of the original frames which show it step by step entering view and disappearing. This gives and idea of the area I was looking at. The lights are the city and there are no lights or mountains where we are looking.

This is an example of one of the pictures after using cyberlink photodirector (also used hp photo). I basically just changed the brightness and the exposure. The light is hard to see but these are just to give you an idea of its size again the city lights.

The next pictures are all of the light/ufo edited in the software and then cropped to get a better idea of the shape.

The larger light is coming from the direct of the small purple light.

The light makes an S shape movement and starts to go back.

This is my favourite one as from what I can makeout are 2 separate lights attached to the front of something?

This is the last image before it totally disappeared.

The light came into view and retreated in about 1 - 2 seconds. It was not a plane, not a car as it is in the middle of the sky, it was not a lantern due to the movement and I had a perfect view over the city. It wasn't from my room as I was in darkness in my room with the missus asleep. It wasn't cloudy however there were a few sparse clouds further to the right of the picture but not in view.

Can anyone explain this as maybe something to do with the camera etc or is it an odd light in the sky.

Also any recommendations on how to get some proper sleep with chronic leg pain
. Meditating is a challenge when it feels like my leg is on fire.

Hopefully someone can offer a rational reason.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I don't know about the camera....but are you drinking enough water to keep leg cramps/pain away?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969
Can you post the video on youtube then put a link to it?

Its very hard to make out anything in the photo's

edit on 18/10/14 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

I probably don't drink enough water but its the crps in the lower leg that's causing the pain. Hoping to get the leg off and save up for one of those blade runners. Would make life a lot better than it is lol.

Im usually sceptical about these kinds of post because I feel I would have to see it with my own eyes to believe it. Then this pops up. After much examination etc by myself im mostly convinced its a ufo of some kind as I cant find any other reason for it.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I haven't got a youtube account but will set one up and put it one. It wont help too much as it was very fast. I would recommend downloading it off youtube when I put it up and then looking at the frames individually. I will try to do that asap.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
"Unexpected UFO..."

Even if it's real, when are UFO's actually "Expected?"

Peace

edit on 18-10-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969

Good morning all (early hours here)

Backstory:

I have moved to current address about 6 months ago which has a beautiful view over Belfast city. There are 2 airports with the traffic coming and going over the city. I have seen many of these and am fully aware of the look, shapes, sizes etc in all conditions night/day, cloudy rain etc. Most nights I find myself roaming the house and looking out over the city and the nice view of the stars. This particular night I had my digital camera which I hadn't used in a few months as I had lost the power cable. I decided to test out the camera and use the footage and photos on my laptop software to change the exposure and contrasts etc to see if I could find anything.
I did this for approximately 5 minutes before my arm got tired and I got bored, so I decided to view it on my laptop. After about a minute I see this light appear in the sky slightly to the right. It was very quick so I slowed down the speed and watched as a bright object came out of the darkness and then took off in a similar direction.
The photos below show what I found when I used some software to better view what was there. I have the originals, the edited and then the cropped. I also have the video but not sure how to upload it.

This is one of the original frames which show it step by step entering view and disappearing. This gives and idea of the area I was looking at. The lights are the city and there are no lights or mountains where we are looking.

This is an example of one of the pictures after using cyberlink photodirector (also used hp photo). I basically just changed the brightness and the exposure. The light is hard to see but these are just to give you an idea of its size again the city lights.

The next pictures are all of the light/ufo edited in the software and then cropped to get a better idea of the shape.

The larger light is coming from the direct of the small purple light.

The light makes an S shape movement and starts to go back.

This is my favourite one as from what I can makeout are 2 separate lights attached to the front of something?

This is the last image before it totally disappeared.

The light came into view and retreated in about 1 - 2 seconds. It was not a plane, not a car as it is in the middle of the sky, it was not a lantern due to the movement and I had a perfect view over the city. It wasn't from my room as I was in darkness in my room with the missus asleep. It wasn't cloudy however there were a few sparse clouds further to the right of the picture but not in view.

Can anyone explain this as maybe something to do with the camera etc or is it an odd light in the sky.

Also any recommendations on how to get some proper sleep with chronic leg pain
. Meditating is a challenge when it feels like my leg is on fire.

Hopefully someone can offer a rational reason.

Brilliant - you photographed an aeroplane! Have a point

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Yeah I see what you mean, but I didn't see it while it was happening as I was just holding it to capture as much of the sky as possible, also did a few with an inverted lighting option where it flips the colours to mostly white. It was only when I got it on the laptop and to take pictures out of the video to analyse them.

You are 100 % right to question if they are real or faked etc and should take all the info with a pinch of salt. All I can say is I didn't modify or change anything about this and whatever is there is real. My rational mind is saying it is a ufo etc but I cant find anything else to what it is.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MarsIsRed

It isn't an airplane. When I upload the video you will see that is not the case unless airplanes can reverse? or make s shape movements (one of the pictures shows an s shaped light). Also if it were an airplane it would have crashed into the city, it is far to low to be landing or taking off at any of the 2 airports (one is behind the camera about 30 mile and the other is far to the left of the camera about 15 mile). Also do airplanes have 2 lights at the front?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

What video?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Yeah I see what you mean, but I didn't see it while it was happening as I was just holding it to capture as much of the sky as possible, also did a few with an inverted lighting option where it flips the colours to mostly white. It was only when I got it on the laptop and to take pictures out of the video to analyse them.

You are 100 % right to question if they are real or faked etc and should take all the info with a pinch of salt. All I can say is I didn't modify or change anything about this and whatever is there is real. My rational mind is saying it is a ufo etc but I cant find anything else to what it is.

If you Don't know what it is...it's a UFO by Definition.

I was merely poking fun at the title...

Real or not? Can't say.

Peace

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

Real or not? Can't say.

Peace

Is there a distinction between 'real' ufos' and 'non-real'ufos'?
edit on 18-10-2014 by MarsIsRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

You got a very nice shot, brilliant ufo, also if it's an ordinary earthly plane.

But for your leg I recommend you Comfrey. You can buy a cream in the pharmacy. In Germany we have Kytta-Salbe forte.
Comfrey has a wide medical spectrum, cures various illnesses. Especially, for the legs, bones and much more. The german name is Beinwell. Like english leg-well... Try it, soon. It should work after a few days, you will feel better and most people can better walk and sleep. Do you know more about your symptoms?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MarsIsRed

Yeh I think so.

A real ufo is a ufo that no one knows what it is. A non-real ufo is a something that someone says s a ufo, but in fact is an ifo (identified flying object) or in most cases a non flying identified object. I dunno I have confused myself. I think I have an unidentified something coming out the backdoor, too much coffee.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Lack of Magnesium or potassium can cause leg cramps too......drink more water ( 5 more 8 ounce glass per day) and eat a bannana or two a week and see what happens! It will help

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
sometimes something odd will show up in videos and photographs that we didnt notice
sort of like it happened too quick for us to notice or lights/orbs blending in

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Here's a thought, if they are so advanced (UFO's) why do they have any lights on at all, or any lights?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: lotusaugen

Thanks for your reply. Yeh interesting pictures, I have yet to convince myself to what it is, so wont even try to convince other. Its for people to take it as they like. But I can assure it is not a plane or balloon. Maybe some weather phenomenon?

Its a chronic disease I got post operative when I was younger and came back few years back. Its symptoms are burning, stabbing crushing pain that is likened to having broken glass over the skin. It has something to do with the sympathetic nervous system. It tells the affected part of body that its had trauma so it cant control temperature etc and goes into shock. Leg has wore away to nothing but im still fighting it and have to keep it moving. Once I stop using it it will have to come off, which has a long waiting list. But on the positive side I have 2 beautiful children and partner and have a house over my head. Thanks for the advice and I will try it, might get some relief from it.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Here's a thought, if they are so advanced (UFO's) why do they have any lights on at all, or any lights?

Been there...

Try this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarsIsRed

originally posted by: jude11

Real or not? Can't say.

Peace

Is there a distinction between 'real' ufos' and 'non-real'ufos'?

No, but there is between something that can be explained and something that can't.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join