It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleeping and waking problems

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
For the past two weeks i've been having dreams that scrared the crap outta me. I would wake up sweating like crazy, but not hot, strangely I would be cold. Also in the morning when I wake, i'll be very dizzy and my mind will be foggy for about 15 mins. What I mean by this is: It's like i'm awake but still sleeping, I'll end up starring at the wall or something and everything around the location i'm focusing on will almost fade away like when you stare at something in the dark.
I've recently stopped taking anti-depressants about a month ago, I was on them for about a year. I don't know what's wrong with me, but it's starting to freak me out.. I hope i'm alright.

Thanks for reading.
Steve.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Do you know if you snore? Better yet, do you ever remember waking up gasping for air? If you were taking anti-depressants for depression, with symptoms like fatigue, anxeity, or mood swings...you may want to consider doing a sleep study to see if you have sleep apnea...

Since you don't enter the REM cycle for very long before your body stops its natural breathing pattern while your asleep, your dreams are usually short and vivid and then you suddenly wake up...go back to bed...wake up...go back to bed....etc...cold sweats and the morning confusion sound like big symptoms of this too....

Worth looking into perhaps....

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Thanks for your reply Enron, I will definitely look into it.

new topics

join