It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama wants to bring non-US citizens with Ebola to the US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I am speechless, especially considering what having one patient in Dallas has done.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

the president is “actively formulating plans” to admit Ebola-infected non-citizens just to be treated. “Specifically, the goal of the administration is to bring Ebola patients into the United States for treatment within the first days of diagnosis,” said the group.

But they have details nobody else has. “The plans include special waivers of laws and regulations that ban the admission of non-citizens with a communicable disease as dangerous as Ebola.” The organization added, “the Obama administration is keeping this plan secret from Congress. The source is concerned that the proposal is illegal; endangers the public health and welfare; and should require the approval of Congress.”

I have been kinda tongue in cheek saying the new Ebola Czar, a former chief of staff for Al Gore was implementing the environmentalists dream. We all know that Al Gore is the #1 environmentalist in the world. The darling of liberals/progressives and the Democratic Party. Environmentalists loathe humans as despoiling the planet and worship the Georgia Guidestone which calls for depopulation of the planet.
So maybe with this bit of new news the President is following the Party environmental line by trying to get rid of "excess humans spoiling the planet", or rapid depopulation. Ebola would have stayed in Africa if he had enacted a travel ban on people from hot zones, but no.
Not only that he is sending US 19,20,21 year old soldiers with 4 hours training into the hot zones where Doctors and Nurses in full hazmat are dying. All of this insuring the spread of Ebola to the American continent, completing the world wide contamination and spread.

If this article is true, then maybe just maybe my speculation is closer to reality than I thought.

edit on 6Sat, 18 Oct 2014 18:48:16 -0500pm101810pmk186 by grandmakdw because: little addition

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
grandmakdw.....The "green shirts" are the latest radical religion.

Saul Aliksky's "Rules for Radicals" tells us that the ends justify the means. Stay alert, informed, and vigilant. Oh...and guard your 2A as if it were your life (because it is).

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
grandmakdw.....The "green shirts" are the latest radical religion.

Saul Aliksky's "Rules for Radicals" tells us that the ends justify the means. Stay alert, informed, and vigilant. Oh...and guard your 2A as if it were your life (because it is).

You are right and Obama has been quite open in his admiration for the book and the man.

I thought from day one he was incompetent, but now, well one of the fallen angels would better suit my thoughts.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Please add to the existing discussion here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you. Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join