It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

linear magnetic motion effect!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
linear magnetic motion effect. L,M,M,E. is the interaction of magnetic fields, and metallic materials . a example of L,M,M,E. effects would be to take a round magnet, and a tapered metal strip and place the magnet at the smallest point of the taper. the magnet will spin forward to the end of the metal, and move back to its stopping point. here is a video of the effect at work.

Link > www.youtube.com... <

the problem i have for this effect is the right science and math to fully understand this effect. and what application it could be used for? the primer fields is the closest i can think of for this theory. Link > www.youtube.com... < i hope i am not confusing every one with my writing and explanation?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: eroutt

I know you provided a link to the video but the posted one is broken, just thought i should let you know.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

thank you for letting me know
i don't think i can change it now
oh well!

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: eroutt

edit on 10/19/2014 by Sinter Klaas because: To say, you are welcome.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sinter Klaas

thank you

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hi magnet fans.

Try to drop a strong magnet inside a +-3' long cupper tube ! ! B-)
. . .the magnet being only a little smaller than the tube. . .

Blue skies.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
There does look to be some very interesting effects when working with a magnetic vortex. One thing with the video, why is there a sheet of paper covering some of the metal? It just looks a bit suspect when trying to demonstrate some effect.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

there is a monkey under the paper that moves the magnet lol
its just printer paper! i do understand how you would think that. if you don't believe me try it your self!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
i am buying a new Neodymium Sphere magnet on the 1st of 11/1/2014 so i will upload a new video to youtube. as soon as i get it in the mail

new topics

top topics

join