It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman on Ebola watch list falls ill at DART station

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

You and your headline is after scaring the living daylights outta me!

Here in Ireland we also have a DART system (Dublin Area Rapid Transit)
Being such a small island nation, if it hits here we're in deep shiite.

I can breathe easy for now

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Lol it's been years and years since I've been on a plain, a train, a bus, or a boat. How do these people manage this?

This sounds like an effed up Dr. Seuss book

edit on 18-10-2014 by nukedog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: thesmokingman

Ayep. Lots of theories out there about this, and the most likely culprit is the almighty dollar.

Isn't that what it usually is all about?!

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kimmie7
Pretty much almost always? It's sad that we have to be so cynical, isn't it? Especially when it's actually so hard to tell which comes first. The opportunism responding to disaster or the disaster created by the opportunists.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I am terribly sorry about that, I think I have that datum somewhere in my storehouse but things get lost since there is so much there...

The story came across my facebook feed from WFAA and I checked here to see if there was a thread then posted from the story.

Thank you everyone for the updates, I'm at work and can't chase down all the leads and angles, so keep it up everyone.
edit on 18-10-2014 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

a reply to: kimmie7
Pretty much almost always? It's sad that we have to be so cynical, isn't it? Especially when it's actually so hard to tell which comes first. The opportunism responding to disaster or the disaster created by the opportunists.

Truly.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

The disease isn't transmitted by rats but by the fleas. The fleas much prefer rats as their hosts but will bite humans.

The disease can take a pneumonic form which spreads from human to human directly. In this case, the disease does not need rats and fleas to spread any longer.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: kimmie7

Ayep. Lots of theories out there about this, and the most likely culprit is the almighty dollar.

Isn't that what it usually is all about?!

Yes, Money, fear, more power over the people....usually they all go hand in hand.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
They're saying she wasn't a contact of Duncan's? If she lived at Ivy Apartments and does have Ebola then it's going to cause a panic here in Dallas.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
They're saying she wasn't a contact of Duncan's? If she lived at Ivy Apartments and does have Ebola then it's going to cause a panic here in Dallas.

ETA: I just reread the article and the story has already changed! Now they're saying she wasn't on any 'watch list' and she only visited the Ivy Apartments for a few days a while back? What the....???

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I just saw on my local news, NBC5, about the dart train situation and they're now claiming it had nothing to do with Ebola. The woman left the train and spit on the ground. NOTHING ELSE. There was absolutely no mention of the woman staying at the Ivy apartments, vomiting or having a low-grade fever.

The story is getting scrubbed. We need to keep digging on this one, as I don't believe they're being honest here!!
edit on 18-10-2014 by texasgirl because: Reworded

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Yeah, somethings odd. I saved the screenshot of original article..its changed now completely. I do not know if maybe its better than causing mass panic. I certainly do not think I could lie to people like that as an official, if thats what they are doing. I hope for the best as I family outside of Dallas but it definitely makes a person concerned because if they are covering up then by the time it gets to large to do so the city would not be a safe place to be. Hoping for the best and that things will be contained.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Either this is a gross over reaction by the media, wanting to capitalize on the Ebola craze and make things seem a lot worse... which in some way i wouldnt completely doubt

OR...

The story really is being scrubbed. That is an awful lot of errors for a reporter to make, repeatedly... without being corrected. THe official story now isnt even remotely similar to the original one put out. Though it would not be un heard of for the media to get it wrong the first time....

BUt thats like reporting that a space ship has landed at the White House front lawn... only to correct themselves and say it was a helicopter, landing at an airport, in Maryland.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: itswhatev

Either this is a gross over reaction by the media, wanting to capitalize on the Ebola craze and make things seem a lot worse... which in some way i wouldnt completely doubt

OR...

The story really is being scrubbed. That is an awful lot of errors for a reporter to make, repeatedly... without being corrected. THe official story now isnt even remotely similar to the original one put out. Though it would not be un heard of for the media to get it wrong the first time....

BUt thats like reporting that a space ship has landed at the White House front lawn... only to correct themselves and say it was a helicopter, landing at an airport, in Maryland.

I know. Something is weirdly off kilter. Yesterday, when I was researching Ms. Terry Thames, the woman that got ill at the Pentagon, I found websites that said she worked for Total Spectrum. I even looked at her profile on LinkedIn.

I went to the website for Total Spectrum and it showed it to be in the Dallas area. That's right!! Dallas.

Today, almost everything I research about it shows it in the Washington D.C. area, as if any mention of Dallas has been scrubbed. I am NOT the paranoid type, so my red flags are up all over the place. OK...maybe she lied about being in West Africa, but did she lie about being in Dallas or did they even ask her?

Where is she today, Sat. 10/18/2014?

edit on 18-10-2014 by queenofswords because: grammar correction

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Sick woman at Dallas train station not on Ebola watchlist: official

DART official. So there is at least one watchlist, as we've covered in numerous threads maybe, and she wasn't on it.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I have noticed a trend in msm reporting over the yrs that points to the most truth being in the first reports of an incident. It is rare that they get it wrong at first and seems like they are being handled in a way that has them backtrack much.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well, there is also the option that it is cold and flu season ... not every low-grade fever in Dallas, not even in the suspect area, if going to be Ebola.

Better to be safe rather than sorry, but we also need to keep a sense of perspective, too.

Was she or was she not ever in voluntary quarantine?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Was this all scripted?
The far more likely explanation, of course, is that all this was scripted in advance: the outbreak, the international cry for help, the skyrocketing of the stock price for Tekmira (which has received financial investments from Monsanto), the urgent call for a vaccine and now the spontaneous availability of human vaccine trials. It’s all beautifully scripted from start to finish, better than a Shakespearean tragedy played out on the international stage.

The “heroes” of this theater have been pre-ordained to be drug companies and vaccines, and it is already written in the script that vaccines will be heralded as lifesaving miracles of modern science even if they infect people and cause widespread damage as has now happened to young girls in Colombia who are being hospitalized en masse after being injected with HPV vaccines. [2] [S ource]

exactly and the only way to get that money train rolling is making sure the virus spreads to enough people to incite fear among the whole populace...and there you have your classic action,reaction ,solution....

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Gozer

Hahah great post and you make a good point...

Christ I have been an expat most of my adult life and travel less than these people on quarantine...wtf is so important that you need to move around while on quarantine!?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FerronMelwick

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: FerronMelwick
I have read somewhere that it was up to forty days don't know if thats the truth..

Could you find a link? I know that if the theory behind the Black Death being caused by ebola is true, they would quarantine people for 40 days with success.

www.foxnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join