It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman on Ebola watch list falls ill at DART station

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

originally posted by: Gozer
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Lyons said the train used by the customer would be removed from service "and cleaned consistent with our established protocols for cleaning hazardous materials."

If Only she'd ridden on a bus instead of a train...

And if only these people on ebola watchlists would stop going to airports and train depots before they are cleared.

If people cant see this is all happening exactly by design, like a poorly written and played out movie after seeing all of this BS for themselves, well, then, I feel sorry for them.

It does sort of seem like a script. It seems like watching this slowly progress and spread is like a slow motion movie script playing out. I'm beginning to think this is looking like a setup of some sort.

Can the people in charge of this world be so dumb? I am not so sure if they are.
edit on 18-10-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

They changed it. I have the original screenshot of the article. The report stated that she was on the list and decided that quarantine was over.
I can not seem to upload the document though!!
edit on 18-10-2014 by bella2256 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: bella2256

I am gklad you got an original screen shot and saved it......

note this part of the article, from my link

"On Friday, DART said two of its employees "have been connected with persons who have been exposed to or are carrying the Ebola virus." The transit agency said both employees are considered low risk by the Centers for Disease control because neither had direct contact with any known Eolba patients."

time will tell

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch
Oh hell yes. Wow.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Can the people in charge of this world be so dumb? I am not so sure if they are.

I also do not think they are THAT dumb...and to be honest, their blatancy is kind of like a slap in the face....Its like they dont even care how sloppy their story is either. Just tell us whats going on, well believe ANYTHING....It really is disturbing to me.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FerronMelwick

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: FerronMelwick
I have read somewhere that it was up to forty days don't know if thats the truth..

Could you find a link? I know that if the theory behind the Black Death being caused by ebola is true, they would quarantine people for 40 days with success.

abcnews.go.com...

Duncan and Scott also note that efforts to quarantine the Black Death were successful. In the wake of the first outbreak, Europeans learned that quarantining infected families for 40 days was effective in stopping the spread. Such a measure would not have worked if the disease were transmitted by rats, the authors suggest, because rats do not observe quarantines. Also, the 40-day period was enough time to ensure the disease finished its incubation period. One of the difficulties in controlling the Ebola virus is that its symptoms start to appear only about five to 22 days after exposure. Therefore people who appear perfectly healthy could be carrying the lethal disease.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
I wonder if the Dart lady is the lady in the flip flops next to the power washer crew at Duncan's apartments? Remember her?

STM

I had the same flash through my head. Makes a person wonder...

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
hmmm... this one is a bit suspicious since they lived in the same building as duncan but i really don't like the panic every time someone throws up in public. i'm sure that happens daily but now everyone screams EBOLA!! however, since they lived in the same complex it's a little suspicious. who knows if we'll ever hear about this again. fingers crossed it's a negative test.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
WFAA news
is announcing a live press conference to begin at 3:30 CDT (in 2 minutes) concerning this DART situation.

ETA: Weird. There was a banner across the top of the screen announcing the press conference, but now it is gone. Nevermind.
edit on 10/18/2014 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

Here is the link, live now, with Judge Jenkins live interview

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine
WFAA news
is announcing a live press conference to begin at 3:30 CDT (in 2 minutes) concerning this DART situation.

Ugh...sixth person to throw up on a DART vejhicle/station today. Just SOP.

"She lives in the apartment complex where Mr. Duncan lived..."or something'."

Or something?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

I saw it. Huge red banner? But in two weird parts at first. Now just one.

They have the numbers of people who have "fallen off" the watch list and he will leave to CDC to release.

Do you have faith in the 21 days? Good question from a reporter.
edit on 10/18/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gozer

And if only these people on ebola watchlists would stop going to airports and train depots before they are cleared.

That's the part that seems EXTREMELY FISHY to me about all of this. Why do these people who were exposed to Ebola keep ending up on airplanes, cruise ships, and public transportation?

It doesn't seem statistically possible even IF you remove the "hey I was potentially exposed to Ebola a couple weeks ago so I probably shouldn't travel" aspect of it.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

I saw it. Huge red banner? But in two weird parts at first. Now just one.

They have the numbers of people who have "fallen off" the watch list and he will leave to CDC to release.

Do you have faith in the 21 days? Good question from a reporter.

He didn't think there was a case that exceeded the 21-day period. Judge Jenkins doesn't know that.

I'm having trouble with the video...had to refresh. Does anyone know if he said something about the status of Duncan's family?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Interesting, that Jenkins said they "have tests out all the time" (meaning, to CDC labs for ebola positive/negative confirmation) of the 75 health care workers being monitored.

a reply to: dianajune
He said they will be out of quarantine after this weekend and will not be returning to their apartment because the lease was up September 30th. State Health official Mike Rawlings is helping them find new living arrangements.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

I have that link at home on desktop that talks about the black plague thing you mentioned.
In the meantime, at the brown bag seminar on campus Friday (molecular basis of disease talk)
this new study was a hot topic!!! This link is maybe better because it is written without so much
technical science language www.digitaljournal.com...

this is the article pdf
file:///C:/Users/biouser/Downloads/On%20the%20Quarantine%20Period%20for%20Ebola%20Virus.pdf

Here is the link from Drexel University.
drexel.edu...

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Ayep. Lots of theories out there about this, and the most likely culprit is the almighty dollar.

Was this all scripted?
The far more likely explanation, of course, is that all this was scripted in advance: the outbreak, the international cry for help, the skyrocketing of the stock price for Tekmira (which has received financial investments from Monsanto), the urgent call for a vaccine and now the spontaneous availability of human vaccine trials. It’s all beautifully scripted from start to finish, better than a Shakespearean tragedy played out on the international stage.

The “heroes” of this theater have been pre-ordained to be drug companies and vaccines, and it is already written in the script that vaccines will be heralded as lifesaving miracles of modern science even if they infect people and cause widespread damage as has now happened to young girls in Colombia who are being hospitalized en masse after being injected with HPV vaccines. [2] [S ource]

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Ok. Thanks! I had to much trouble with the live feed I had to switch it off.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Everyday day something new, like a written script they are following.
Quarantined people are still doing what they want, grabbing something to eat, getting on a plane, train, bus, grocery store, take your pick.

So selfish "maybe" exposing others, not right at ALL.
REGARDLESS of what so called truth is because it seems to change every hour it seems like, don't know what to believe.....maybe we should ask the "Ebola Czar"? Yeah he would know right? NOT!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I heard 42.

They say it can last for up to 3 months in some recovered patients so I don't see how the 21 day timeframe can be counted on.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
a reply to: rickymouse

I also do not think they are THAT dumb...and to be honest, their blatancy is kind of like a slap in the face....Its like they dont even care how sloppy their story is either. Just tell us whats going on, well believe ANYTHING....It really is disturbing to me.

They actually believe most people are that dumb. Unfortunately, a lot of people don't think past their ideology any more.
The establishment says something and it's gotta be true. Even when they change their story over and over and over.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join