It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emerald Tablets of Thoth say a spaceship is under giza platueu

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
the ship itself is quite useless without the power sources

hitler found a couple

the americans are now moving through babylon and sumeria trying to capture the remaining

but will the muslims ever give up the one they keep in mecca

plus theres at least two more

one in antartica, another in the moon.

oh nevermind me guys, im pretending this is like a hollywood script

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I feel ya ,Thoth says HIS spaceship is intact and good to go,I know what you're saying about the others, but I'm going by Enoch when I say,the owners of these things stashed them in caches all over the place, for their own reasons ,the reason that the bad guys keep getting them is because THEY..the ones who left them.. are tipping off TPTB, guess it's not to hard to figure out why ..and scene

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply posted on 2-9-2011 @ 11:33 AM by Byrd
reply to post by TheNewKid

There's several "Emerald Tablets." The Emerald Tablets of Hermes seem to be an alchemical text. Best guess is that it's a fraud done for money sometime around 1100 AD. It has all the earmarks of the literature of the time with vague statements that could be reworked to be just about anything. More about it here at this link.

The Emerald Texts of Thoth the Atlantean is a modern (well, to be honest, these things are called "pious frauds" -- texts created and supposed to be very ancient which support a philosophy.) These were first published in the 1930's by "a mysterious "Dr. Doreal," and found by this "Dr. Doreal" at the Great Pyramid in Egypt where they were left by Thoth the Atlantean (doesn't say where or how it was that this guy was allowed to wander in and grab thirteen large green tablets out of the Giza site -- given the amount of translated texts, they would have had to be noticeably large.)

The Mysterious Dr. Doreal hotfoots it home where with the help of the Brotherhood of White Light he just happens to be able to translate this unknown language in a short period of time. Then he publishes a mimeographed edition, there are books published (for money) and an industry and belief arises.

A number of occult sites refer to this as "channeled" material. No one ever saw any green tablets as described

--------------
basically what byrd told me about these is that they are fake

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheNewKid
There's several "Emerald Tablets." The Emerald Tablets of Hermes seem to be an alchemical text. Best guess is that it's a fraud done for money sometime around 1100 AD. It has all the earmarks of the literature of the time with vague statements that could be reworked to be just about anything.

The University of Wisconsin/Madison doesn't consider them frauds...

...basically what byrd told me about these is that they are fake

Ah! Well then if Byrd said it... it must be so eh?

:shk:

But thanks for your opinion
edit on 13-10-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

You didn't provide a link ?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheNewKid
There's several "Emerald Tablets." The Emerald Tablets of Hermes seem to be an alchemical text. Best guess is that it's a fraud done for money sometime around 1100 AD. It has all the earmarks of the literature of the time with vague statements that could be reworked to be just about anything.

In fact, they do consider them to be frauds.

Pious frauds, as was stated.

...basically what byrd told me about these is that they are fake

Ah! Well then if Byrd said it... it must be so eh?
:shk:

If you haven't learned yet that Byrd speaks the truth, then you never will. This seriously impacts the future of your education.

Harte

But thanks for your opinion
edit on 13-10-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hi, I am not new to this site, although my account is, I have came across it several times over the years trying to find more on these 'Emerald Tablets'.. I have studied these so called tablet's for more than 10 years focusing entirely on what they actually mean. Yes there is so much knowledge/wisdom/power contained within them, along with a few mistakes that simply cannot be ignored.. Of course, it would take a Scotsman to recognise something no-one else comments on.. the word aye = yes. Interesting. So let me get this right:

A so called Doctor, Ms.D., Psy.D, got his hands on probably THE most valuable object's since time immemorial, and never took a photo? Never knew anyone with a camera? Never knew anyone else who knew of his work? We are expected to beleive that an object so rare, containing so much knowledge just disappears? Surely this so called Doctor, if he ever existed, has a record of the fact he did have them in his posession? First, I would trace the man. Then I would check transport record's, for person's or objects. No trace? Bull. An airplane or ship would have a record. Who asked said doctor to translate? Were they happy with his work?

Perhaps I can explain why..

The 7 who are not as they seem, are indeed named.

3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

If you have read the tablet's, then I dont need to type their names.

Suffice to say, the 7 are nothing more than the proper magic squares, their cycles above are the orbit's of the 5 inner planets, the sun and the moon. Let he who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast...

But venus is only 4 thousand years old, according to Immanuel Velikovsky. (bonds of the past), so something is indeed wrong. This would mean the Emerald tablet's are also less than 4 thousand years old.

I also have copies of the origional plans drawn and printed in the 1800's, due to them being printed in my city of edinburgh, and one thing is clear. The pyramid is made of solid rock. Surrounded by casing stones. Stone can be grown just like crystal, Who would need to move it? The tunnels/shafts etc, I cant explain, but then I went to Roslin chapel.. not far from Roslin is an old ruined castle.. there is a newer house yards from it and there is a wall just as you approach said ruins. This wall has a multitude of holes too deep to be explained by a man with a drill. So perfect, so smooth. So old and weather worn.. It's like a borer's grafitti corner. Next time I'm there, I'll take some foto's.

As for the spaceship? When will people realise the only thing under the pyramid is a planet?

Back soon..

Ps, am I the only one who know's that we have ALL met thoth, and when we did, we sh*t ourselve's? No?

An interesting dream we have all had is the one where we wake into a dream in a crowd. We appear happy with this crowd.. they seem familiar, but.. what we forget is what I shall type... we realise the crowd we thought we were talking to are in fact talking to the person behind us, when we try to turn, we find ourselve's running from.. this person.. in fact we wish we could fly.. but then we realise we need an engine, or think of a plane, and we fall.. next time, try and keep your guide thoth beside you, you may get somewhere..

Edit time..

To understand what I try to say, first understand that once you are taught something, it influence's everything therefore after.. Sometimes the opposite is true:

If as above so below = on earth as it is in heaven, then the following is true:

The Pyramids = Orion.
The Sphinx is a dog = Canis major
The boat pits = Carina

Infinity's end cannot exist

Unto thee I have shown the way...
edit on 22-11-2012 by ReKr8 because: Infinity's end cannot exist

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This is an older post, but fascinating anyway, I love the idea of more being in the world than"what were told to believe", lifes a garden dig it!

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
First off I am not going to try to claim I know anything but I have had many paranormal experience's and one thing has become clear to me is that I am powerless to control it though I am still and always will defy what I see as evil, now that that is out of the way,.

long before the movie stargate.

Once as a young man before my sense of reality got smashed by those thing's I have alluded to I had a very vivid dream, I found myself in an Egyptian pyramid , inside I found a secret passage that was cunningly hidden and came to a hieroglyph inscribed wall, I can not read hieroglyphs but in the dream I was somebody else and could, I touched several raised hieroglyphs and a further passage opened that was lined in black metal or obsidian that came to a metal door that slid open when I touched more symbol's, eventually I came to a completely black square room with mirror shine black walls and at the back of the chamber there were some human remains' dust and bone's before a black alter like dais that was set back against the wall furthest from the passage, in the middle of the glasslike dais was a rearing Cobra also black and I knew it was a control stick like a pilot's joy stick, the dais was electrified but the ship was so ancient that the current was not longer lethal and the trap was no longer effective, in the dream I knew it to be Set's ship and a war craft that if I was able to replicate the correct bio signature I could reactivate and the whole room would become like a display with control's lighting up on the alter/console, I knew it had been sabotaged so it could not be used, I knew the energy source was emitting toxic energy and that was why it had been buried, that it was no longer functional but if there was a way to survive the contaminated area's it could be made partially operational.

I am and have alway's been a Christian and have no affiliation to set as he was the Egyptian bad guy but in the dream I felt fear in the room but not that he was bad.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I don't know what's under the Sphinx but I'm pretty convinced that if something was there it was removed by US and Egyptian authorities long time ago, during the reign of Mubarak. You will understand a lot reading Robert Bauval's blogg:
myblog.robertbauval.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
If they are ancient, why do they rhyme, in the English language?

Use your brain. . .
I'm just saying. These tablets DO hold bits and pieces of truth, just like everything else.
Keep that which is good, and reject all else as if it is death. Because. . .well, it is, in one form or another.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dr_strangecraft
Here are some things I am waiting to learn. I cannot prove the tablets DONT exist. But it doesn't sound like they fit in well with many things we know about the world. So, the burden of proof isn't really on MY shoulders; it's on the person who wants to seriously entertain the whole yarn.

1. No photos. So I cannot compare them with other known artefacts. too bad

2. We don't have the text in the original Atlantean. Drat!! Missed a golden opportunity to see a new language for the first time!

3. I am way more interested in the Atlantean language than I am in the tablets. Is Atlantean some kind of proto-Indo-European? Does it have affinities with Sanskrit? or does it favor the morphologies of Mayan, which is heiroglyphic? It's either one or the other. You cannot be alphebetic AND ideogrammatic at the same time. Just a hint from the translator would help linguistics immensely.

4. If these tablets are made from some totally impervious, incredibly hard substance, then how were they cut in the first place? I bet NASA (and the Pentagon) would be real interested in this.

5. What's this about the language being related to Mayan, anyway? Mayan culture arose in central Mexico after 700 AD. So what did this culture do from 36000 BC until the Mayans showed up? It didn't influence the other cultures that occupied the Yucatan before the maya did. So the olmecs, toltecs, and everyone else sharing that real estate, none of them have a link with Atlantis? Only the Maya? Hmmmm.

6. Egyptian heiroglyphic prose, like Greek and Semitic languages such as Hebrew, Arabic and Ethiopian, don't use the First person declarative in extended narratives. (In other words, the Hebrew Bible, the Odyssey, the Hymn to Osirus, as well as other ancient texts before about 200 BC, rarely say "I did . .", "I saw this and that" or other 1st person narrative literary devices.)
For that matter, I haven't seen any Mayan that does, either. Which makes me think the narrative style of this document is a lot closer stylistically to the modern novel than to, say, the Gilgamesh Epic, or "Emerging by Day" (the Egyptian book of the Dead), or the Bardo Thodol (Tibetan book of the dead). Huge coincidence, in't it? We get a book from an ancient Egyptian God, and he sounds like one of us!

7. Funny how much this sounds like the "Tabula Smaragdina" of "Hermes Trismegistus," (Emerald Tablet of Hermes [Thoth] the thrice-great), one of the founding documents of Alchemy. The historical "emerald tablet" only exists in manuscript form, although there are examples copied into latin, greek, and every major language group since classical times. Too bad someone had to go ripping off a historical drocument in order to try and prop up their own sorry new-age manifesto with a veneer of historicity. They steal gold, and try to pass it off as lead.

edited by adding explanatory comment.

[edit on 23-12-2004 by dr_strangecraft]

Mayan culture arose going back to B.C..., in the pre-classical era. That is besides the point, however.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join