It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emerald Tablets of Thoth say a spaceship is under giza platueu

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken

Although I havn't read this thread I would just like to commend the poster on having the greatest title of a thread I have seen this year.

Totally sums up the conspiracy focus

I was doing a google search for the mayan long count and this thread popped up.

I'll agree with the above poster.

Great title, I read some of the thread and came away still confused as to wheather or not there is indeed a space ship under the Giza platau.

The opening poster could have done a better job in presenting his argument and evidenace.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by Netchicken

Although I havn't read this thread I would just like to commend the poster on having the greatest title of a thread I have seen this year.

Totally sums up the conspiracy focus

I was doing a google search for the mayan long count and this thread popped up.

I'll agree with the above poster.

Great title, I read some of the thread and came away still confused as to wheather or not there is indeed a space ship under the Giza platau.

The opening poster could have done a better job in presenting his argument and evidenace.

If you go back to about Page 1 or 2 of this thread, I believe that a Super Mod explained the kind of hoax that this misinformation is by definition.

There is NO spaceship under the Giza Plateau, no emerald tablets, ect. Contrary to what some people on ATS think, if such an artifact was found, scientists would bring it to light - they would just fight over who found it first. Glory is glory, and there is enough rare finds and things that have truly disappeared from history to keep humanity busy for awhile

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScarletNyx

There is NO spaceship under the Giza Plateau ...

What a shame.

It does sound intriguing if it were true.

How did they build those pyramids anyways?

Damn peculiar if you ask me.
edit on 25-10-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

The Egyptians built the pyramids like humans have built massive buildings since the start of time - with time, patience, and using their natural surroundings to help them.

But the process of building pyramids, while complicated, was not as colossal an undertaking as many of us believe, Redford says. Estimates suggest that between 20,000 and 30,000 laborers were needed to build the Great Pyramid at Giza in less than 23 years. By comparison, Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris took almost 200 years to complete.

Notre Dame broke ground in 1163, and was finished in 1345. This was with metal tools and knowledge the Egpytians had ever dreamed of. As far as buildings go, the Pyramids are quite simple. Blocks on top of blocks, with decreasing measurements to the top. The Giza Pyramids are the cumulation of hundreds of years of trial and error by the Egyptians.

As for exactly -how- they were built, you are right to ponder. A quick, un-biased Internet search will show you that we don't know every single step, but we can make some educated guesses. First and foremost, the workforce was not starved slave labor - working on the pyramids was seen as a great honor, and the laborers who worked on them were well fed and well rested.

As far as moving the massive blocks? Well...

Teams of oxen or manpower were used to drag the stones on a prepared slipway that was lubricated with oil. Said Redford, a scene from a 19th century B.C. tomb in Middle Egypt depicts "an alabaster statue 20 feet high pulled by 173 men on four ropes with a man lubricating the slipway as the pulling went on."

Ramps were then used to move the blocks into place. Doubting that this could happen?

When answering to skepticism about how such heavy stones could have been moved without machinery, Redford says, "I usually show the skeptic a picture of 20 of my workers at an archaeological dig site pulling up a two-and-a-half ton granite block." He added, "I know it's possible because I was on the ropes too."

Most of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World boggle our minds because, lets face it, not a lot of people put physical effort into anything anymore. We cannot look at an object, and given our current lay state, figure out how we could build that today on flabby backs and weak minds.

hope I've cleared a few things up for you

Sources.
1. How were the Egyptian Pyramids built?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CGB_Spender

-
edit on 25-10-2010 by Havick007 because: not worth the post

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
If there was a spaceship wouldnt someone with a metal detecter found it by now?

Why has it got to be metal?
2nd

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
SORRYY but i read in Paleoastronutica.com a story about a special group of israelis [maybe mossad] found a device in the giza plateau and was taken by the use of force with Egyptian army where its said they lost it an the goverment of israel denies that the story never happend.the device was transported in a big rig trailer.well thats the way the tale goes.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CGB_Spender

this, plus the roman catacombs, always made me think of an insect feeding cycle. same thing with the unfinished rooms beneath the giza

the catacombs have spaces that are so small, unlikely they were sleeping quarters

it's like, perhaps every 12,000 years, the insects living in deep earth come up to feed, and we're supposed to place offerings to them so they don't totally overwash the surface.

i'd think i was making it up, but when you do the research, no one's into preventing insect infestation like the vatican, it's supposedly on the premise they have to protect the ancient scripts and books in the library but their spending on insect prevention security is crazy!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
You guys have validated a lot of things I have thought to be true. Very informative and I enjoyed this thread very much.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Xabora

the eternal light is the flame that priests were said to have made stay lit with no use of fuel. the 7 spirits he is referring to are the 7 who serve god. this is all covered in several books which speak of these ancient mystery schools.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScarletNyx
There is NO spaceship under the Giza Plateau, no emerald tablets, ect. Contrary to what some people on ATS think, if such an artifact was found, scientists would bring it to light - they would just fight over who found it first.

The "Emerald Tablets" are a Hermetic work not a physical stone made of Emerald. The University of Wisconsin/Madison has a fantastic high res copy of all those works... however you would need to be a Rosicrucian or member of another hermetic school to even begin to understand the significance of the works.

It is however noteworthy that the top fusion research academy in the world has these in their library

But the process of building pyramids, while complicated, was not as colossal an undertaking as many of us believe, Redford says. Estimates suggest that between 20,000 and 30,000 laborers were needed to build the Great Pyramid at Giza in less than 23 years. By comparison, Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris took almost 200 years to complete.

Teams of oxen or manpower were used to drag the stones on a prepared slipway that was lubricated with oil. Said Redford, a scene from a 19th century B.C. tomb in Middle Egypt depicts "an alabaster statue 20 feet high pulled by 173 men on four ropes with a man lubricating the slipway as the pulling went on."

The Egyptians depicted EVERY facet of daily life in endless frescoes yet there are NO pictures or written records of how the pyramids where built. That statue being moved that way is one thing... and the ONLY example on any drawing. Have you actually seen the original? You should look at it

Also show me ANY pictures of Egyptians moving blocks of stone with teams of oxen

Also read the 'Inventory Stela" which shows that Khufu merely restored the GP and Sphinx, but they found it already ancient

hope I've cleared a few things up for you

Sources.
1. How were the Egyptian Pyramids built?

Not really ..no. All you have cleared up is that you have stated the official version without doing any real research

edit on 22-11-2010 by zorgon because: Illuminati Secret

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
There have been mentions in various places that the Giza Plateau, just like the courts of Teotihuacan in Mexico, had very elaborate and impressive water features built into them that are now long gone. The Egyptians were experts when it came to understanding flowing water, like that in the Nile, and the genius, Imhotep, probably knew a bit about it. I always thought that the addition of a few simple water-powered lifting cranes and carrying barges would go a long way toward making the pyramids quite a bit easier to build. Then once the pyramids were completed, the water features could be partially dismantled until only a few ceremonial canals and pools remained.

Just a notion I've had. I've only heard mention of water in the complex a few times. Takes a little bit of imagination to see the currently dry site as once splashing with flowing water in all directions.
edit on 22-11-2010 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The Egyptians as we know them made 1000's of hieroglyphs, and in the history books we are being told, it are those Egyptians who build the pyramids.

BUT

When we find these NON hieroglyph like drawings in the Granite inside the Queenschamber of the Cheops pyramide...

hmmz Who made them??? Not the "hieroglyph making" Egyptians as we know... I would say

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d2b5ce9b57be.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

There is NO spaceship under the Giza Plateau, no emerald tablets, ect. Contrary to what some people on ATS think, if such an artifact was found, scientists would bring it to light - they would just fight over who found it first. Glory is glory, and there is enough rare finds and things that have truly disappeared from history to keep humanity busy for awhile

Hi, I'm new to the forum, and I know this thread is a little old, but I believe I have some information regarding the the 'room' under the Sphinx...

A little while ago I read a book called 'The Hiram Key' it mentions a secret treasure hidden beneath the Sphinx which was apprently found by The Knights Templar, during the crusades...

This book was written by 2 FreeMasons so you may be a little dubious about the content, but they reference their theories as well as any other half-intelligent people out there so you can decide if what they have to say is relevant.

/BR

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Croat56

A metal detector?? Are you joking?? Please tell me you're joking.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
If there was a spaceship wouldnt someone with a metal detecter found it by now?

Have you ever used a metal detector? How far down are they good for? The best ones I know limit out at about 5 feet. But I have not read up on them in about 20 years

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Can't seem to find the origin of these tablets anyone help me? I tried google but nothing of interest comes up?

Where did they come from?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This is a hoax. It's absolutely not real. The "Emerald Tablet" or "The Secret of Hermes", is quite a different topic. Weather or not it exactly existed is a matter of debate. Supposedly even Alexander the Great had his hands on it at one time. I'd say absolutely, originated in Atlantis.

One translation, by Isaac Newton, found among his alchemical papers as reported by B. J. Dobbs[4] in modern spelling:
1. Tis true without lying, certain most true.
2. That which is below is like that which is above that which is above is like that which is below to do the miracles of one only thing.
3. And as all things have been arose from one by the mediation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.
4. The Sun is its father, the moon its mother,
5. the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth its nurse.
6. The father of all perfection in the whole world is here.
7. Its force or power is entire if it be converted into earth. * Separate thou the earth from the fire, the subtle from the gross sweetly with great industry.
8. It ascends from the earth to the heaven again it descends to the earth and receives the force of things superior and inferior.
9. By this means ye shall have the glory of the whole world thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.
10. Its force is above all force. for it vanquishes every subtle thing and penetrates every solid thing. * So was the world created.
11. From this are and do come admirable adaptations whereof the means (Or process) is here in this.
12. Hence I am called Hermes Trismegist, having the three parts of the philosophy of the whole world.
13. That which I have said of the operation of the Sun is accomplished and ended.

en.wikipedia.org...

Might wanna ask Newton what he was on about; better yet txt Aristotle.

edit on 11-9-2011 by Hiasyouwant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
well here's some takes on the tablet origins

tablets and who looked at them

Alot of people are siad to have studies them

anyway I read them ..they are uber spooky...and they do indeed say that a spaceship is buried under the likeness of an image of a man /lion statue ,Thoth says he put it there with protective banes so in the future it could be used in a final battle between good and evil

so say the Emerald tablets ..scary spooky work of magical lore that it is

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
the ship itself is quite useless without the power sources

hitler found a couple

the americans are now moving through babylon and sumeria trying to capture the remaining

but will the muslims ever give up the one they keep in mecca

plus theres at least two more

one in antartica, another in the moon.

oh nevermind me guys, im pretending this is like a hollywood script

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join