It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emerald Tablets of Thoth say a spaceship is under giza platueu

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I would point out that not all EARTHQUAKES are just natural phenomenon, some are (motherships) entering the inside of our Earth, through a dimensional drive or portal.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Well I am familiar with translations of the thoth tablets, and actually find them in line with my own views of religion in that it deals with "law of attraction" type stuff.

However there is a few things about this "course" that bother me and the first is that he refers to himself as being from atlantis. I would be more inclined to believe it if it was transcribed as saying it came from Sumerian culture.

Another thing that bothered me is the fact that just before the final tablet he instructed people to go and fast for three days, yet we received the tablet immediately afterwards. It would seem like this was presented in some sort of course much like we would attend a tony robbins retreat.

It was researching the Ankhs (symbol of life) that was ever present in egypts history of their gods. Try and find a egyptian god not holding an ankh in their heiroglyphs. I thought it might have been some kind of instrument or focus ring, or scrying mechanism. My girlfriend suggested that maybe they contained some sort of smell because they were often held towards peoples noses (as opposed to mouths). They are breath of life sorta thing allegedly.

Anyways...
Here were a few things about these tablets that seemed interesting to me, even if I am suspicious of their source.

Then lie ye down in the darkness.
Close ye your eyes from the rays of the Light.
Centre thy soul-force in the place of thine consciousness,
shaking it free from the bonds of the night.
Place in thy mind-place the image thou desireth.
Picture the place thou desireth to see.
Vibrate back and forth with thy power.
Loosen the soul from out of its night.
Fiercely must thou shake with all of thy power
until at last thy soul shall be free.

THE above quote mentions "creative visualization" a technique that is portrayed in much positive thinking today of which I have read a lot, but it mentions shaking as a meditation/visualization technique which quite honestly I have never read anywhere previously.

Now it also mentions that matter flows like a river and constantly changing, and as we have learned from the double-slit experiment is that matter may exist only when observed and that feeling seems to come from these writings, so the writer did seem somewhat enlightened.

-- (and) Raised over the passage, I, a mighty pyramid, using the power that overcomes Earth force (gravity). Deep and yet deeper placed I a force-house or chamber; from it carved I a circular passage reaching almost to the great summit. There in the apex, set I the crystal, sending the ray into the "Time-Space", drawing the force from out of the ether

NOW come on. If anybody claims to know how the pyramids were built I am the first person to read them, and personally like the recent breakthroughs done by Christopher Dunn. (I'll add link)
So I DARN well will read something by someone who is attempting to take credit for it if only as a skeptic.

Oh ya Christopher Dunn link here. HE SOLVED IT FOR REAL.
skip first 1/3 if you like.

or the main part

this video is enough to give you theory entire show is worth it though.

kk. back to the guy who claimed he built them.

He does claim to have buried a spaceship in Egypt and place a marker above shaped like a lion....

Now whether he was telling the truth or lying, you must give him credit for conceiving of spaceship back in the day even if it was possibly of a later writing. He also discusses the future where men will have the abilities to conquer air/sea/ and talks of a future war with weapons of mass destruction, or at least one to kill off half of the races of the world.

So... If this person was guessing at the future they certainly sounded enlightened.

I have saved the writings as a favorite, and believe they made me a better wiser, person. Real or fiction TWO THUMBS UP.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by friendlyprogrammer]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
It's great to see some of these much older threads being revived ...

I find it particularly interesting to see how the subject opinions have changed over the years ... but more so, how the style of the ATS membership has changed over the years.

Woody

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
ii find this all very interesting but it does bug me that they choose to write these texts in old english lol i mean, if it's a translation, why not translate it into the common language of the time it was first translated?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by friendlyprogrammer

well you might find it interesting to consider that on more than one occassion, the floor of the mediterranean was a valley with waterfalls (nile drained into it as a waterfall), not a sea. who knows what all is buried down there, since the new research is showing the thing had a huge flood on more than one occasion.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by undo]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by cleasterwood
Come on now, it doesn't insinuate a space ship buried under Giza. I've read it several times and never have I seen that passage. Do you mind posting it? Not the link, mind you, as I have it but the passage.

Tablet 1 Thoth first mentions a "great ship"

Gathered I then my people and
entered the great ship of the Master.
Upward we rose into the morning.
Dark beneath us lay the Temple.
Suddenly over it rose the waters.
Vanished from Earth,
until the time appointed,
was the great Temple.

In Tablet 5 he mentions this same ship, going further saying"

Then gathered I the sons of Atlantis.
Into the spaceship I brought all my records,
brought the records of sunken Atlantis.
Gathered I all of my powers,
instruments many of mighty magic.

Up then we rose on wings of the morning.
High we arose above the Temple,
leaving behind the Three and SWELLER,
deep in the HALLS 'neath the Temple,
closing the pathway to the LORDS of the Cycles.

Yet ever to him who was knowing,
open shall be the path to AMENTI.
Fast fled we then on the wings of the morning,
fled to the land of the children of KHEM.
There by my power,
I conquered and ruled them.

Raised I to LIGHT,
the children of KHEM.
Deep 'neath the rocks, I buried my spaceship,
waiting the time when man might be free.

Over the spaceship, erected a marker in the form, of a lion yet like unto man. There 'neath the image rests yet my spaceship,
forth to be brought when need shall arise.

Know ye, O man, that far in the future, invaders shall come from out of the deep. The awake, ye who have wisdom. Bring forth my ship and conquer with ease. Deep 'neath the image lies my secret. Search and find in the pyramid I built.

There is more to this passage telling more about where to find the KEY.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Unregistered

Pics or it didn't happen.

Will computer generated do?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

You can find the Atlantean alphabet here according to Omniglot - writing systems and languages of the world.

www.omniglot.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
about the metal detector question, we need to know also the depth of it. also we should consider that according to legends, not all spaceships are metal. new findings show that but the "fairy tales" of the Dogon speak about some water-ball shift that would also preserve the amphibious gods.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Here is my 2 cents worth about the Emerald Tablet

Alchemy dates back to a time when our two cultures of sciences and religion were part of one true philosophy, and the roots of alchemical theory can be traced back to a single document known throughout history as the Emerald Tablet.
According to legend, the tablet was brought by mysterious visitors to Egypt over 12,000 years ago, a time the ancient texts refer to as Zep Tepi, when god-like beings roamed the earth. The author of the Emerald Tablet was a member of what the ancient Egyptians called the Group of Nine. His name was Thoth, and he was responsible for teaching humans how to interpret nature and write down their thoughts. He is credited with being the inventor of writing, mathematics, music, astronomy, architecture, and medicine. He recorded the visitors' teachings in hundreds of books and succinctly summarised it in the Emerald Tablet.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Haven't you all seen that documentry STARGATE wih Kurt Russell, the pyramids are really the spaceships.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Please in all my humility let me explain.

"Gathered I then my people and
entered the great ship of the Master."(The finding of those that have accepted the teachings of Hermes Trismegistus,The great Ship is the vessel of knowledge.)

Upward we rose into the morning.
(The Morning is a symbol for awakening to a new understanding of being.)

Dark beneath us lay the Temple.((understanding and wisdom rise above physical means so as the mind and awareness elevates the body"temple is still among the un-learned in darkness."

Suddenly over it rose the waters.(water is a symbol for the vastness of knowledge and wisdom)
Vanished from Earth,(once an initiative of the Great Art you journey more into relms of spirit and mind to gain>>>>>>>>>)

until the time appointed,
was the great Temple.(until you have grasped the concept of the Great Art and.....the rest is for the learned but there are no teachings of spaceships.the true fact is once the mind has been activated properly travel anywhere is possible[peace to all in these troubled times]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Interesting I think if there is one its under the sphinx

Check out this link

www.crystalinks.com...

It also suggests that when the ice melts from antarctica space ships will be revealed

[edit on 11-4-2010 by wellsybelieves]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
You can check out Drunvalo Melchizedek's 2 books. It goes into this subject. If I remember correctly, the ship is not a normal physical ship you can see.

www.amazon.com...

www.amazon.com...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

You make a very interesting remark, translation, language and what the interpretation of the reader is. These translations are probably from Latin into English, who knows what the hieroglyphs really say and what the real interpretation is.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I saw this inquiry and decided to join and post this information, since the answer to the question has been eluded for so long and misconstrued by non believers and was deviated to other interesting answers in which, they are very promising topic.

I found this information from a current activity in the Gizza Plateu and found some interesting history about the Germans sending their scientist in Egypt during WWII to gain new technology and found Osiris sarcophagus and space ships under the pyramid. Fortunately enough, this was documented via video.

After the war, Russia (KGB) had obtain the video and when KGB had been disbanded Syfy channel had bought the copy from a Russian mafia. Syfy channel only broadcast this once and don't know the reason why it never surface again.

Enough said, please follow the link below and if you are interested on other Gizza mysteries I advise you to browse their site and don't say I did not warn you but, it will leave you more questions than answers

www.gizamap.com...

video site (1:20 hr): vids.myspace.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
whats the history of these tables? i can't seem to find it. Where did they come from

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Other chambers I built and left vacant to all seeming,
yet hidden within them are the keys to Amenti.
He who in courage would dare the dark realms,
let him be purified first by long fasting.

Lie in the sarcophagus of stone in my chamber.
Then reveal I to him the great mysteries.
Soon shall he follow to where I shall meet him,
even in the darkness of Earth shall I meet him, I,
Thoth, Lord of Wisdom, meet him and hold him
and dwell with him always.

I haven't a clue as to why this hasn't been brought up
. If indeed these Emerald Tablets hold truth, here lies one of the keys with INSTRUCTIONS to reveal its authenticity.

Surely there must be reports by/on those who performed this possible sacred act? If so, We'd like to read them

edit on 12-9-2010 by la vie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by la vie
Surely there must be reports by/on those who performed this possible sacred act? If so, We'd like to read them

Well that is easy...

Just learn Hermetic tradition and join an esoteric secret society...

No biggie

Heinrich Khunrath
The Emerald Tablet
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Porta Amphitheatri Sapientiae Aeternae
this version dates M.DC.II (1902)
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Heinrich Khunrath
Amphitheatrum Sapientiae Aeternae
Hamburg: 1595
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Here is a real prize... for those with the ability to understand
From the University of Wisconsin/Madison Special Collections
Heinrich Khunrath. Amphitheatrum sapientiae aeternae. [Hamburg: s.n., 1595.].
specialcollections.library.wisc.edu...

There ya go... now study hard

edit on 12-9-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join