It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emerald Tablets of Thoth say a spaceship is under giza platueu

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xabora
This quote here is EXTREMELY Interesting.

Tablet 7
Led by the Dweller, first did I see them.
But afterwards free was I of their presence,
free to enter their conclave at will.
Oft did I journey down the dark pathway
unto the HALL where the LIGHT ever glows.

Learned I of the Masters of cycles,
wisdom brought from the cycles above.
Manifest THEY in this cycle
as guides of man to the knowledge of ALL.
Seven are they, mighty in power,
speaking these words through me to men.
Time after time, stood I before them
listening to words that came not with sound.

Once said THEY unto me:
O man, wouldst thou gain wisdom?
Seek for it in the heart of the flame.
Wouldst thou gain knowledge of power?
Seek ye it in the heart of the flame.
Wouldst be one with the heart of the flame?
Seek then within thine own hidden flame.

Many the times spoke THEY to me,
teaching me wisdom not of the world;
showing me ever new paths to brightness;
teaching me wisdom brought from above.
Giving knowledge of operation,
learning of LAW, the order of ALL.

Spoke to me again, the Seven, saying:
>From far beyond time are WE, come, O man,
Traveled WE from beyond SPACE-TIME,
aye, from the place of Infinity's end.
When ye and all of thy brethren were formless,
formed forth were WE from the order of ALL.
Not as men are WE,
though once WE, too, were as men.
Out of the Great Void were WE formed forth
in order by LAW.
For know ye that which is formed
truly is formless, having form only to thine eyes.

www.crystalinks.com...

[edit on 9-12-2004 by Xabora]

Without sounding up my own bum, a little bit of astrological knowledge renders the translation as nothing more than someone who wanted to let others know of his love of following the stars - THE 7 PLANETS
And whilst seriously not trying to force an opinion, most of the Emerald Tablet stuff I've ever read, sounds a bit too 14th century to me. A hell of a lot of stuff emerged after the escape from the Christian imposed dark age, and although this stuff is still ancient in it's own right, it is worth remembering that there were loads of well educated, long standing underground cults emerging promising just about anything other than a Christian heaven/hell. These people had been researching their theorys for centurys undercover, and when they were later allowed to preach more freely, they were confident and researched in their approach, and must have sounded quite convincing. Believe me, I'm not putting the scholars down, or saying they were wrong or in any way decietful, but a tiny bit of knowledge can be blagged well out of proportion.
I can only apologise for my distrust here, but 12 years studying has left me with a realisation that fear and greed are the driving forces behind most if not all spiritual groups. And I say (with tongue firmly in cheek), you are your own master. Stand strong with your own convictions, whilst remembering each one has their own belief structure. Be proud to be yourself. Find a path that feels right inside and go for it. You have nothing to lose but face.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
None of it really matters, since nobody has been able to produce these mythical tablets. If they existed enough to where one was able to copy the writings, then surely they are somewhere...

Very similar to the enigmatic Dropa stones, supposedly translated fairly quickly, but without any language key (
) If I came to you with prophetic writings about such things, with claims it came from some ancient tablets, even showed you photos supposedly of them (though not clear enough to make out the writing), but then couldn't produce them, would YOU believe me? Nope, didn't think so.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I think, like the Bible, that it's not who or what or when it was said, but the message that's overall important. There are some concrete steps given in the Emerald Tablets that could verify whether or not the Tablets speak any truth.

Hear ye while I give the greatest of secrets:
how ye may enter the Halls of Amenti,
enter the place of the immortals as I did,
stand before the Lords in their places.

Lie ye down in rest of thy body.
Calm thy mind so no thought disturbs thee.
Pure must ye be in mind and in purpose,
else only failure will come unto thee.

Vision Amenti as I have told in my Tablets.
Long with fullness of heart to be there.
Stand before the Lords in thy mind's eye.

Pronounce the words of power I give (mentally);
Mekut-El-Shab-El Hale-Sur-Ben-El-Zabrut Zin-Efrim-Quar-El.
Relax thy mind and thy body.
Then be sure your soul will be called.

Now give I the Key to Shamballa,
the place where my Brothers live in the darkness:
Darkness but filled with Light of the Sun
ODarkness of Earth, but Light of the Spirit,
guides for ye when my day is done.

Leave thou thy body as I have taught thee.
Pass to the barriers of the deep, hidden place.
Stand before the gates and their guardians.
Command thy entrance by these words:

I am the Light. In me is no darkness.
Free am I of the bondage of night.
Open thou the way of the Twelve and the One,
so I may pass to the realm of wisdom.

When they refuse thee, as surely they will,
command them to open by these words of power:
I am the Light. For me are no barriers.
Open, I command, by the Secret of Secrets
Edom-El-Ahim-Sabbert-Zur Adom.

Then if thy words have been Truth of the highest,
open for thee the barriers will fall.

Now who wants to be the guinea pig?

Also, does anyone have any idea as to what these words mean?

Edom-El-Ahim-Sabbert-Zur Adom.

Mekut-El-Shab-El Hale-Sur-Ben-El-Zabrut Zin-Efrim-Quar-El.

[edit on 13-1-2005 by a3s73rg30ne]

gth

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The Emerald Tablet that the hoaxers got their idea from can be found here:

www.hermetic.com...

When studing this particular piece one should not waste their time trying to score hints of alien existence but rather treat it as a delineation of the unchanging cosmic laws.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Joe9k

The golden arc is located in the room, their government doesn't want us to uncover it. And UFO's... Alien's... My friend's are 100% real. And only time will tell. Prepare to see more in the night sky's around the world. Do not be afraid of them, they are here to help us from destorying our earth. The Government need's to loosen up and explain the truth behind alot of known facts. Besides it would be interesting to learn so many new things. And did you know crystals and store data/information. But the arc will be found in the room. But it must be protected, have faith (:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by faddinglight

Originally posted by Seekerof
The "hollow"/chamber discovered by the Japanese under the [front paws] of Sphinx is not big enough to hold a "spaceship," and is still being debated as to 'what' and 'if' this space is what it has been conjectured to be.

seekerof

How would you know what a, "spaceships" appropriate size should be. There technology may have been far different from ours thousands of years ago.

Ok lets go even further and remember that whom ever translated the text did so finding words that would best identified in the language that it is being translated to. So really the "spaceship" that we read of in the text simply translates to some means of transportation into the outer unknown space beyond our world. We should be wary of connecting this word to the modern perception of UFO's, aliens and spaceships as they are depicted in science fiction and popular movies such as Men in Black. This "spaceship" might not even be big enough to contain that which it is transporting, as far as we know.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Thank you once again Byrd. Much appreciated.

I wasted an hour looking for photos or anything other than stuff on the silly sites. I'd suspected as much.

If I were a dishonest person I can see how easy it would be to make money off this stuff. What happens when the Internet becomes so inundated with these hoaxes that the truth can no longer be gleaned. We seem to be nearly to that point now.

[edit on 12/10/2008 by Blaine91555]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by radardog

What knowledge do you gain from writings that don't exist? What knowledge do you gain from hoaxes, both old and new? What knowledge do you gain from conspiracy authors who make their material up out of thin air?

I'm so confused

I'm one of those fools that actually get upset at hoaxes and hoaxers. I actually want my money back when I buy a book not labeled fiction that is fiction. I want my time back when I read documents that are hoaxes.

There is no knowledge to be gained from lies. The Internet is getting to the point it is more fiction than fact being presented as fact. Imagine how dumb the next generation is going to be after reading stuff by people who even think fiction movies are real.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
This is true. When Earth aligns with the entire universe in 2012 and our 12 portals are already open for intergalaktic activity, we must defeat the darkness before we are ONE with the light.

I know that the star beings (Paladeians) are here with us now to help heal our planet from these attacking forces. xxx

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
How do these dreadful threads from years ago keep getting bumped in this forum?

They all seem to be the worst kind of 'Aliens from 2012 will eat our internal organs and take our brains back home in a doggy bag through their stargate under the Sphynx" variety.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The bottom line is that history as is generally regarded and taught is a lie, an illusion, to conceal reality, what is below the Pyramid, via a tunnel leading from the Sphinx if ever opened to the public would shatter the illusion and unveil truth to all about humanities existence, going past Atlantis, etc....

There have been sonar scans done showing a room / hallway in this location but the people in charge of "antiquities" in Egypt are doing there best to not allow excavation of the site. They spin things for the public and have their reasons for doing so

As far as the Tablets go, there is much Occult (HIDDEN) knowledge that has been concealed through time...and unfortunately perverted for personal gain by small groups, .. we all have free will, the choice to learn, to go beyond what has been programmed as belief systems through modern "academia" and organized religion and countless other schisms and dogmas, we each have the choice to learn through EXPERIENCE and personal research but most do not question or dig and instead accept what they are told as fact with no basis or experience to the contrary... Fools, Ney, Profane and Ignorant

Truth is known to few, mocked by many who do not know any better

Veritas Vos Liberabit

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Er timeout please for a minute guys.....I clicked the link in your post wishing to go to a site to do with this mask but im showing up in some canadian domain name shop or something!!

I try to follow all your posts Byrd as i genuinely believe you to be one of it not THE most intelligently gifted members here.While im on that it is great that your posts share that knowledge & encourage members to dig & research & always without a shred of arrogant eliteism.Unlike some others on here who seem to have their hartes er i mean their heads up their a*ses.Anyways back to my point....whats the go with that link??????????
Cheers
fotsyfots

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
As mentioned we seem to have zero evidence that these tablets exist. That in and of itself is enough to get me to write off the whole damn thing off the bat. Sorry, but what's the point in discussion the divisions between unicorn subspecies and feeding habits?

But I'm a little curious, so I decided to check it out. The first source Teh Google gave me was crystallinks. Not a good sign.

First off, whoever wrote these things surely ain't got a damn clue about Egypt, or even linguistic consistency. Par for the chourse, but let me greak it down.

First off, the "author" when referencing himself uses the name "Thoth". But he also uses the terms "Amenti" and "Khem" and, amusingly, "Atlantis". we're looking at a mingling of Khemetic and Greek here.

Now, the little details. If Thoth were speaking of himself, he wouldn't be using the name "Thoth". He would be using his actual name, Dhwty. Second, being a self-created deity, he wouldn't be claiming that a meager 18th dynasty Pharaoh was his daddy.

Now, if this were a Greek document, surely it would be using the words "Egypt" and "Hades" along the Hellenization of Dhwty's name, rather than "Khem" and "Amenti" (and if it were an Egyptian document, it'd be "Amunet" - Come to think of it, if it were an egyptian document it'd be saying "duat" instead, but whatever)

Now, a little more research, and the earliest records of "The Emerald Tablets of Thoth" is an alchemical text. It claims to be the work of "Hermes Trismegistus" - as do most alchemical works, since alchemical practice outside of certain bounds was regarded as a burnin' offense in Europe when most were penned. Hermes is of course associated with Dhwty in the later Greek period, so the title of hte work becomes "My emerald tablets." The emerald is assigned the attributes of intelligence and clear-sightedness, and the association with a work of alchemy is hardly literal.

So to narrow this down. The "Emerald Tablets of Thoth" is what happens when some new age quack hears a neat title and runs with it without a lick of research. it's based off an alchemical text consisting of 13-14 lines, titled "Tabula Smaragdina" bu "Hermes Trismegistus" to put that into English, it's "Smart stuff I wrote, by John Doe"

It's amusing to watch pseudohistory get its butt kicked by pseudoscience like this.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
What knowledge do you gain from writings that don't exist?

Moses told us the Law of God was written on two stone tablets... those laws pretty much run our society to this day

Please show me these tablets, please show me a picture of these tablets

I'm so confused

So am I... confused at how one 'myth' can be so accepted as fact that we make laws on the wisdom written on non existent stone tablets, yet others are immediately tosses on the rubbish heap

Such hypocrisy... no wonder the world is in such turmoil

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
A 17th century depiction of the Tablet by Heinrich Khunrath, 1606

Heinrich Khunrath The Emerald Tablet

Alchemy and Mysticism from The Hermetic Museum Author: Heinrich Khunrath Work: Amhitheatrum sapientae aeternae Date: 1606
This work is over 400 years old, in the public domain.

Arabic translation

A new translation bypassing the Latin has just been published by Nineveh Shadrach from the original Arabic of Book of Causes attributed to Apollonius of Tyana.[1]

1. It contains an accurate commentary that can't be doubted.
2. It states: What is the above is from the below and the below is from the above. The work of wonders is from one.
3. And all things sprang from this essence through a single projection. How marvelous is its work! It is the principle [sic] part of the world and its custodian.
4. Its father is the sun and its mother is the moon. Thus the wind bore it within it and the earth nourished it.
5. Father of talismans and keeper of wonders.
6. Perfect in power that reveals the lights.
7. It is a fire that became our earth. Separate the earth from the fire and you shall adhere more to that which is subtle than that which is coarse, through care and wisdom.
8. It ascends from the earth to the heaven. It extracts the lights from the heights and descends to the earth containing the power of the above and the below for it is with the light of the lights. Therefore the darkness flees from it.
9. The greatest power overcomes everything that is subtle and it penetrates all that is coarse.
10. The formation of the microcosm is in accordance with the formation of the macrocosm.
11. The scholars made this their path.
12. This is why Thrice Hermes was exalted with wisdom.
13. This is his last book that he hid in the catacomb.

en.wikipedia.org...

Newton's translation
A 17th century depiction of the Tablet by Heinrich Khunrath, 1606

One translation, by Isaac Newton, found among his alchemical papers as reported by B. J. Dobbs[2] in modern spelling:

1. Tis true without lying, certain most true.
2. That which is below is like that which is above that which is above is like that which is below to do the miracles of one only thing.
3. And as all things have been arose from one by the meditation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.
4. The Sun is its father, the moon its mother,
5. the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth its nurse.
6. The father of all perfection in the whole world is here.
7. Its force or power is entire if it be converted into earth.
7a. Separate thou the earth from the fire, the subtle from the gross sweetly with great industry.
8. It ascends from the earth to the heaven again it descends to the earth and receives the force of things superior and inferior.
9. By this means ye shall have the glory of the whole world thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.
10. Its force is above all force. for it vanquishes every subtle thing and penetrates every solid thing.
11a. So was the world created.
12. From this are and do come admirable adaptations whereof the means (Or process) is here in this.
13. Hence I am called Hermes Trismegist, having the three parts of the philosophy of the whole world.
14. That which I have said of the operation of the Sun is accomplished and ended.

en.wikipedia.org...

Beato translation

Another translation from Aurelium Occultae Philosophorum by Georgio Beato:

1) This is true and remote from all cover of falsehood.
2) Whatever is below is similar to that which is above. Through this the marvels of the work of one thing are procured and perfected.
3) Also, as all things are made from one, by the consideration of one, so all things were made from this one, by conjunction.
4) The father of it is the sun, the mother the moon.
5) The wind bore it in the womb. Its nurse is the earth, the mother of all perfection.
6) Its power is perfected.
7) If it is turned into earth,
7) Separate the earth from the fire, the subtle and thin from the crude and coarse, prudently, with modesty and wisdom.
8) This ascends from the earth into the sky and again descends from the sky to the earth, and receives the power and efficacy of things above and of things below.
9) By this means you will acquire the glory of the whole world, and so you will drive away all shadows and blindness.
10) For this by its fortitude snatches the palm from all other fortitude and power. For it is able to penetrate and subdue everything subtle and everything crude and hard.
11) By this means the world was founded
12) And hence the marvelous cojunctions of it and admirable effects, since this is the way by which these marvels may be brought about.
13) And because of this they have called me Hermes Tristmegistus since I have the three parts of the wisdom and Philosophy of the whole universe.
14) My speech is finished which I have spoken concerning the solar work.

en.wikipedia.org...

Contemporary rendering of Latin text

1. True, without error, certain and most true
2. That which is below is as that which is above, and that which is above is as that which is below, to perform the miracles of the one thing.
3. And as all things were from [the] one, by [means of] the meditation of [the] one, thus all things of the daughter from [the] one, by [means of] adaptation.
4. Its father is the sun, its mother[,]the moon, the wind carried it in its belly, its nurse is the earth.
5. The father of all the initiates of the whole world is here.
6. Its power is integrating if it be turned into earth.
7. Separate the earth from the fire, the fine from the dense, delicately, by [means of/to] the great [together] with capacity.
8. It ascends by [means of] earth into heaven and again it descends into the earth, and retakes the power of the superior[s] and of the inferior[s].
9. Thus[,] you have the glory of the whole world.
10. Therefore[,] may it drive-out by [means of] you of all the obscurity.
11. This is the whole of the strength of the strong force, because it overcomes all fine things, and penetrates all the complete.
12. Thus[,] the world has been created.
13. Hence they were wonderful adaptations, of which this is the manner.
14. Therefore[,] I am Hermes the Thrice Great, having the three parts of the philosophy of the whole world.
15. What I have said concerning the operation of the Sun has been completed.

en.wikipedia.org...

There is more work by Heinrich Khunrath... mostly found in the Rosicrucian camp, and only recently made public... in this version the 'gate' has been opened...

Porta Amphitheatri Sapientiae Aeternae
this version dates M.DC.II (1902)

The Entrance To The House of Eternal Mysteries
English Version

From Khunrath's Amphitheatrum Sapientiæ, etc.

This symbolic figure, representing the way to everlasting life, is described by Khunrath in substance as follows: "This is the Portal of the amphitheatre of the only true and eternal Wisdom--a narrow one, indeed, but sufficiently august, and consecrated to Jehovah. To this portal ascent is made by a mystic, indisputably prologetic, flight of steps, set before it as shown in the picture. It consists of seven theosophic, or, rather, philosophic steps of the Doctrine of the Faithful Sons. After ascending the steps, the path is along the way of God the Father, either directly by inspiration or by various mediate means. According to the seven oracular laws shining at the portal, those who are inspired divinely have the power to enter and with the eyes of the body and of the mind, of seeing, contemplating and investigating in a Christiano-Kabalistic, divino-magical, physico-chemical manner, the nature of the Wisdom: Goodness, and Power of the Creator; to the end that they die not sophistically but live theosophically, and that the orthodox philosophers so created may with sincere philosophy expound the works of the Lord, and worthily praise God who has thus blessed these friend, of God." The above figure and description constitute one of the most remarkable expositions ever made of the appearance of the Wise Man's House and the way by which it must be entered.

Secret Teachings of All Ages
www.sacred-texts.com...

Still more work by Heinrich Khunrath. "Amphitheatrum sapientiae aeternae". [Hamburg: s.n., 1595.].

This is an Alchemy classic... and its the best copy I have ever seen in all my years. Its not hosted at some new age or other 'dubious' website.

It is in the special collection of the University of Wisconsin Madison...

the same University that is the forefront of FUSION research, particularly He3 (Helium 3)

Fusion Technology Institute
fti.neep.wisc.edu...

the same University that is the home of HH Schmitt, Apollo 17 astronaut, Senator, Geologist and owner of Inter Lune Inter Mars Initiative, an off world mining concern

FTI Research Projects :: 3He Lunar Mining
fti.neep.wisc.edu...

Here is the complete works of the "Amphitheatrum sapientiae aeternae" in very high res scans with translations and comment

University of Wisconsin Madison Special Collections
specialcollections.library.wisc.edu...

So this 'hoax' material is good enough for such an august institution, but not of any use to the 'experts' here at ATS

Well let me see similar documentation on those ten commandment tablets

[edit on 13-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Croat56

even the best civilian detectors $2K plus dont go below 1 meter.

the only babies that could detect "known metal" are industrial strength detectors which are most definitely owned by the capitalists who keep this very secret..secret.

plus if there is a space ship there it'll be made of alloys that wont come up on any detector we "the common people" use. lol

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Emerald Tablets of Thoth say a spaceship is under giza platueu
Although I havn't read this thread I would just like to commend the poster on having the greatest title of a thread I have seen this year.

Totally sums up the conspiracy focus

To make it better we would only have to add...

Illuminati informers release infrmation that the Emerald Tablets of Thoth say a spaceship is under giza platueu

Autowrench:
I too have read of this spacecraft, somewhere a few years ago. I remember meditation on that very thing during a session with a being known as Ra, I learned of a young girl who would rise from a defeated people, and would raise the craft, for it is an Ark, of sorts, large enough to hold, you guessed it, 144,000 people. And, even if the Egyptian government knows everything there is to know about it, provided it actually exists, they will not tell anyone else,

I think they sense that their land is the land of the Ancients, just as Ancient Palestine do, and this is why the fighting over these lands, small bits of soil on desert land. As for the Tablets, I would say they exist, although I have never seen them, or photos of them, there is way too much higher knowledge to be made up by human beings. Thoth was an Atlantian, as was his brother Ra. they escaped the destruction and settled in Egypt, teaching the Egyptians all of their technology and magicks, and I believe were instrumental in the building the Great Pyramid of Giza. These beings, and other beings, exist on higher dimensions. They are not all Demons, like some would have you think.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I know this is an old thread that has just been recently rejuvenated, but there is one thing puzzling me, without even delving into the origins or the actual information contained within, it is the following

The Tablets consist of twelve Tablets of Emerald Green formed from a substance created through alchemical transmutation.

and

The Tablets are fastened together with hoops of a golden colored alloy suspended from a rod of the same material. they are supossed to be dated back some 36,000 years B.C....

Wouldn’t tablets, I am guessing some type of stone or alloy, be too heavy to be bound in the way described without severely ripping at the bindings?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
If there was a spaceship wouldnt someone with a metal detecter found it by now?

not if its of alien materials think deeper

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join