It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Hoax: Hidden Purpose of The Operation...ONE GLOBAL HEALTHCARE SYSTEM?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Don't shoot the messenger (me) but rather just stop for a moment and ask yourself if this might actually have a little ring of truth about it.

There is no way to count the threads on ATS let alone the internet concerning Ebola. From fear of the actual disease to the theory that TPTB are rolling out their bio-weapons on the population to doubts about actual numbers Infected/Deaths. From questions on how it's handled from quarantine to experimental vaccines. Will the vaccines be forced?...on and on and on...

Now we have this theory. Before you jump I will repeat...THEORY.

ONE GLOBAL HEALTHCARE SYSTEM:

Behind every phony pandemic, there are a number of agendas in play. In this case, the Globalist heavy hitters, who are dedicated to managing the planet, view things this way:

***Use a crisis to build a larger structure than previously existed. As in: one global healthcare system. All-encompassing. The propaganda? “We can’t defeat Ebola unless all nations form one system that allows prevention and quarantine and immediate treatment anywhere on Earth.”

In that sense, Ebola is the occasion for adding wings to the system.

Ok, gotta admit, I never seen that one coming. But now I can't help but wonder.

“Well, we faced down and ultimately defeated virus X. But at great cost of life. Now we have to build better bridges between the healthcare systems of nations—and finally, we need one great Dispensary that adjudicates where drugs and vaccines go, who is quarantined, which borders are sealed off, at any point on the globe.”

So if this were to happen what could we expect?

So imagine, if you will, what would happen if the Globalist dream of one “healthcare” system for the planet came true with numbers like the following belonging currently to the US alone.

Every year in the US there are:

* 12,000 deaths from unnecessary surgeries;

* 7,000 deaths from medication errors in hospitals;

* 20,000 deaths from other errors in hospitals;

* 80,000 deaths from infections acquired in hospitals;

* 106,000 deaths from FDA-approved correctly prescribed medicines.

The total of medically-caused deaths in the US every year is 225,000. That’s 2.25 MILLION deaths per decade.

Dr. Barbara Starfield

Very neat system of accomplishing the NWO right? Depopulation?

In his 2003 Memoirs, David Rockefeller wrote: “Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure—one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”

Rockefeller is acutely aware that one of the prime strategies for bringing his dream (nightmare) to fruition is: a one-world, all-embracing medical apparatus.

For those unaware of the author:

The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free emails at www.nomorefakenews.com Read more at www.activistpost.com...

www.nomorefakenews.com...
jonrappoport.wordpress.com...
www.activistpost.com...

So ATS, more fuel for the fire?

Peace

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Obama Thinking: "Maybe Obamacare will be more popular in other countries"

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

The left's catch phrase back before Obama was elected was that "The rest of the world doesn't like us."
This administration has operated on the opinions and desires of the rest of the world.

One World government is a goal of many on the left so this agenda wouldn't be too much of a stretch.

(Not a partisan attack. Simply stating that a facet of the progressive agenda is to submit the nation to the rule of global government.)

edit on 18-10-2014 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock

Or the start to Obama World Care?

A megalomaniac fantasy come true.

Peace

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Why would we want Obamacare? Most civilized countries already have universal healthcare.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Now this topic is of interest if we all think for a moment here.
Instead of all swallowing what we are been force fed from media I think we should look a little further ahead.
I appreciate the OP bringing this to the table here because I ........feel that there's something moee to this.

A one world health care system......???
Led by?
Benefiting who financially?

But then look past that and further than that again....

In what way?
Forced vaccines?
Good I suppose to vaccinate an entire global population but take money out of the situation or equation....
would they bother?

What is contained within the vaccine (other than a certain part of tobacco) ?
What effect would it have.?

Does the vaccine have any affect on the reproductive system?
Would vaccines ve available to all regardless of age, colour, religion?

I made a post previously on ATS regarding our immune systems. It was quite important.

It may be worth considering there are various breeds of human.......ooops I didnt say that did I.?

We need to open our eyes. We need to open our ears.
Ebola.......if it's real is because of the way we have neglected certain nations. Particularly the African nations.
One side of the world we have more waste than the other side needs to simply survive.

I cant help but feel this is a lesson. A test.

Is it not a fact that we have buried our heads in the sand....all of us. Money doesnt make a nation better, but the people within it.

I am tired of hearing people preaching their religion yet stand doing exactly the opposite of what God wants.
Extend the olive branch.

Aid is determined by monetary value instead of weights and measures. We were warned of worshipping money.

3rd worls nations........tell me how on a single planet?
Watch your media.
See.
Its obvious what is required to prevent this.

An acceptable basic standard of living for all.

I speak the truth and those key figures know exactlee what I am talking about.

Time is ticking.
Money aside.

Life is far more important.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Behind every phony pandemic, there are a number of agendas in play. In this case, the Globalist heavy hitters, who are dedicated to managing the planet, view things this way:

So how many "phony pandemic's" have there been?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Bet against humanity and get rich with them. Use those funds to protect yourself in the middle of the forest. Meet the wildlife, your new friends.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

BINGO!!!!!!! We have a winner.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

BINGO!!!!!!! We have a winner.

Funny, I was reading an article about how Glaxo Smith Kline signed an operational agreement with ISIS pharmaceuticals. Naturally, I googled them and went to there site. Their logo of course is a pyramid with an all seeing eye. Imagine my surprise.....

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD

So how many "phony pandemic's" have there been?

Swine flu for one. I also question the use of "Phony Pandemic" but to go further, it might be argued that the WHO changing the goal posts of when to cry wolf over a Pandemic is highly suspect. This is what I believe the author is referring to.

Did the WHO have any indicators of this mildness when it declared the pandemic in June? Absolutely, as I wrote at the time. We were then fully 11 weeks into the outbreak and swine flu had only killed 144 people worldwide–the same number who die of seasonal flu worldwide every few hours. (An estimated 250,000 to 500,000 per year by the WHO’s own numbers.) The mildest pandemics of the 20th century killed at least a million people.
www.forbes.com...

"The avian flu was more dangerous than the H1N1, but far less contagious, and accordingly the arguments for a coming pandemic were thin to put it mildly. But the avian flu helped create an atmosphere of panic, and it influenced many countries to create a pandemic emergency plan. Furthermore Germany, Denmark and many other countries have bought large stocks of Tamiflu, even though it has not been sufficiently tested,” he says, and criticises also the vaccine contracts that many countries entered into in the period after the avian flu:

"The governments have sealed contracts with vaccine producers where they secure orders in advance and take upon themselves almost all the responsibility. In this way the producers of vaccines are sure of enormous gains without having any financial risks. So they just wait, until WHO says "pandemic” and activate the contracts."

For that reason, Wolfgang Wodarg also finds it suspicious that WHO changed it’s definition of a pandemic on it’s homepage at the end of May this year:

"From June 2009 it is no longer necessary, that "an enormous amount of people have contracted the illness or died” - there simply have to be a virus, spreading beyond borders, and one that people have no immunity towards,” he says.
www.webmd.com...

Peace

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Ebola is a natural virus, viruses mutate and adapt quite rapidly. Combined with continued habitat destruction and the prevalence of bush meat on the menu for those too poor to shop for food, it is hardly surprising that Ebola infects humans from time to time. With the rapid rural-to-urban migration of Africa due to perceived opportunities in cities, sooner or later this disease would spread to a major urban center. With the unfortunate level of superstition and lack of education in the poor countries this event spread out of hand.

Wealthy countries love scaring their citizens into a state of unquestioning compliance, some more so than others. There are so many important issues in the world right now. Disease is certainly one of them, but Ebola is just a tiny part of worldwide preventable disease. When it comes to conspiracies, I would rather ask, what is the collective future of our world going to be like if we continue to have this fractured and contentious approach to our world? We are divisive and uncooperative. We are self-absorbed. We are living in our world as if we can one day go out and find a couple more just like it. We are living in our world as if it is insulated from outside intervention.

What is human destiny?

Are we being distracted by superficial things, blinding us to larger movements, blocking our awareness of what is occurring in our world at this time?

Why is a one-world identity the wrong thing?

How do we establish a unified humanity for our shared benefit if we are so distrustful of human leadership?

new topics

top topics

join