It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposed Video of a Texas CPD Officer That Lured Small Dog To Him, Kills It, Posts Video Online

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Was this self defense? Could it be some sort of hoax?

This video appears to have surfaced online in the last 24hrs, I dont know what to think about this, I honestly hope this is some sort of hoax or something because to think otherwise makes one very angry. At this point im undecided what occurred based solely on this video..

I did find this snippet about it:

A sickening video was uploaded to facebook of an alleged Cleburne Police officer calling a small dog towards him and then shooting it. The video appears to be the officer’s body cam which catches this gruesome act of animal cruelty. The person who uploaded the video, Darryl Neathery, claims that this was a Cleburne County police officer. Neathery said on his Facebook page that, “The CPD said the dog was being aggressive.

The Cleburne Police Department issued the following statement in regards to the incident:

The City is obviously concerned about the video showing an officer shooting a dog. As is often the case, the short video does not tell the whole story. The officer was responding to a 911 call for assistance. Three dogs had pinned some residents in a vehicle. One dog was secured without incident before the shooting. The officer was attempting to secure the other dogs until animal control arrived when one dog became aggressive. The City of Cleburne takes the safety of our residents, their pets, and our officers seriously. This incident is currently under review. The review will include interviews with witnesses and review of department policies. Once the review is concluded, any actions that may be warranted will be handled swiftly and appropriately.

Read more at www.liveleak.com...

Thoughts?

OG
edit on 10-18-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Alabama or Texas?

I see this video has added music.

Cleburne being in Texas...

and posted: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-10-2014 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Alabama or Texas?

I see this video has added music.

Cleburne being in Texas...

and posted: www.abovetopsecret.com...

darn it! the one time i didnt use the search button. yea the original is without music. I searched Cleburne on google and it came up alabama as the first result, I guess they have duplicate names...mods feel free to close thread.

OG

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Please add comments to the existing thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed. Thank you.

top topics

join