It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channeling the Mind of the Elite: An Exercise in Automatic Typing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

The Matriarch Corporation's Messiah Project is right on track, shortly we will be able to unleash the final sequences which will lead to the creation of a stateless world run entirely by corporations. While the masses waste their illumination worrying about Ebola, we can continue to put the final pieces into place. If they freak out too much, we can always sell them a vaccine. Problem-reaction-solution runs this world.

I hope the Gates foundation has finished their vaccines by then so that H7N1 can finally be released to shrink the population by 98%. Lockheed Martin has found a way to access the antimatter universes so that we will never need fossil fuels again, and Robocorp is ready with its fully automated line of androids. The proletarian masses have officially become antiquated technology. Continuing this massive corporate farm is nothing other than a waste of resources going forward.

The Sacred Cohort of the Illuminated Order of Nostalgia (S.C.I.O.N.) is ready to put its breeding program into full swing. Shortly we will be able to recreate our ancestral genome and ascend to the physical form that we have all been dreaming of. With the CO2 emissions over the past 100 years, earth almost has the climate that our people need to thrive. We can finally end the reign of the rodents and restore this planet to reptilian rule.

Ingen Corp published a briefing earlier on a new type of composite enamel they have invented with a crystaline titanium skeleton. If they are right, we will be able to grow citadels from the ground shortly. I hope the architects are ready, this will launch our Masonry program ahead by thousands of years in one fell swoop. The nanites have already proven successful. No longer do we need to consume biomatter, meaning that the age of dark biology is behind us. We can truly ascend to immortality now in this physical universe. The Qlippothic realms are ready to gain their independence and the crystals of knowledge are finally forming within our minds. When the wraith acquires its skeleton it will be that much harder to destroy.

For the few humans that are left, the matriarchs will guide them in ten communities. They are truly beautiful, and now that we understand the genetics behind telepathy, they are truly oracles, avatars of our lovely Goddess.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Oops, didn't realise what forum we were in.

Nice story.

edit on 18/10/14 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Interesting story, reptilians and rodents ay that could cause problems for Splinter and his Ninja turtles

although i do get the feeling you are trying to convey more than just a story but hey life is a story so the lines are already blurred.
edit on 18-10-2014 by JokerThe1st because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JokerThe1st

I love Joker's Cards. My personal favorite is the 4th.

top topics

join