It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halloween approaches. Some scary videos for you!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
This short clip features a scene from the movie "Tales From The Hood". Voodoo dolls come alive and exact revenge on a wicked politician.

This is one of my favorites...From "The Twilight Zone" movie.

Great scary scene from the movie "Mama":

Henry Kane from Poltergeist II:

The peeking alien scene from "Communion":

This is a classic! From the old "Night Gallery" series. Fast forward to the 34:00 mark for the scary scene. A painting changes
right before the man's eyes, showing someone rising from the grave and coming to get him!

This episode of Tales From the Darkside scared the proverbial living daylights out of someone I know.
It's titled "Inside The Closet".

A little grade 'D' schlock here...a scene from the old Outer Limits. "The Zhanti Misfits". I saw this when it came out in the 1960s. I was
about 6 years old. It scared the hell out of me. "Total destruction to anyone who invades our privacy!"
Some of these Outer Limits episodes actually had warnings about the frightening content. (They were serious.)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
oooo!

Into the Closet of TftD is by far the best of the series. Beautiful depiction of suspense with the classic "under the bed" trope.

Thanks for the clips. Kane from Poltergeist is a nice touch too.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Have you seen this one?
Creeeepy

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Great stuff. Keep them coming!

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Society (1989)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

this video was posted in another thread.

www.youtube.com...

111 is a short film about the one conspiracy that ties them all together. thirty minutes well spent if you have the time to check this video out.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

As a kid, the airplane vignette from Twilight Zone: The Movie was probably the scariest thing I'd ever seen:

Better than the original episode, Nightmare at 20,000 Feet, starring William Shatner. The other thing that always gave me goosebumps was the opening of Tales from the Darkside.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow
oooo!

Into the Closet of TftD is by far the best of the series. Beautiful depiction of suspense with the classic "under the bed" trope.

Thanks for the clips. Kane from Poltergeist is a nice touch too.

I have a friend who can imitate Kane perfectly. Not the look, but the voice. Perfectly. It's quite unnerving!

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Agreed! Wasn't John Lithgow awesome in that episode?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This episode in 'Trilogy of Terror' scared the poo out of me when I was a kid. I boarded up the edges of my bed so nothing could get under it.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

excellent choice, i was hoping someone would post this when i started looking at the thread

top topics

join