It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Unable to Meet the Deductible or the Doctor"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Azdraik

Life sucks and I have been long term unemployed also. That is why when I was rehired I worked my but off and so did my wife. We work 7 days a week so that we can build a better life.

I know what I said was harsh and I am for helping out people that can not help themselves. But at what point do we draw the line? People that work hard do not get any breaks.........why should she?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Never said she should get breaks because, life is not fair.

I do agree that most of these stories are about people who were all gung-ho for the ACA and now that they have it -=shock=- it is exactly as many of us stated it would be.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Here is how medical insurance works..

They convince the hospitals to inflate their prices 10 - 100%. The patient pays the deductible of 10% the hospital takes that 10% and wink wink between the insurance companies and the hospital all is still profitable... for them.
When some taxpayer who is uninsured needs something the hospital ands them the inflated bill of 900% - 9900% profit.

If you want to know what something would really cost ask a veterinarian what the same treatment would cost for your dog.

<< 1   >>

join