It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nina Pham Speaks from Her Room at Texas Health Dallas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
It would appear this is one very lucky young lady and all I can add is I hope for her speedy recovery.
crashcade.com...

Before Nina Pham departed Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas for the National Institute of Health’s Clinical Center earlier today, she was visited by her treating physician, Dr. Gary Weinstein, who recorded his conversation with her before she was discharged. Ms. Pham asked that we share the video.

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing! it looks like she is doing well, its good for us too see videos like this to remind us that not every case ends in death and its not al doom and gloom. I hope she recovers quickly and if there is any other case'sin the future when she has recovered hopefully she will be ready to donate her anti body blood.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

yeah right...and the good doctor in protective gear is totally convinced she will be fine....did he think about a cuddle and then changed his mind.?....not buying it

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Somebody beat you to it...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would say that she looked pretty darn good to have Ebola... at least so far. I hope that continues for her and she recovers quickly.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

If a major news story is more that a few hours old, chances are high that its already been posted here.
Just sayin'

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Please add your thoughts here.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

join