It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In choosing Ebola czar, President Obama picks a Beltway operative instead of a medical expert

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
He's in fantasy land, he thinks EBOLA's a Republican conspiracy to end his open borders policy, at least one would think he thinks that must be true, cause he will not hire scientists to take charge of a scientific problem, kind of strange to think he thought being a community organizer made him prime material for running the United States.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
If you think of it another way, you have no track record of leadership unless you also have a bunch of skeletons hanging in all your closets. It's like a right of passage. It means you are active in the game. "No pain, No gain". In most of the opposition, I see flowers and baby powder.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
He choose a lawyer that will lie and lay blame elsewhere when we have a huge mess on our hands, and will find ways to use the law to make us give up more freedom in order to get this under control. Obama thinks that lawyers can fix anything and when they screw it up we will all hear. ...sorry. ..then try to sweep it under the rug with all of his other messes . They are gonna need a bigger rug.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Ground zero for what could be an engineered bio-weapon is West Africa, a land saturated with gold, oil, and the infamous "blood diamonds" -- and now an oddly under qualified Ebola czar emerges, Ron Klain who just so happens to be a dual Israeli-US citizen.

I'll admit it, I can't trust a Zionist, ever since 9/11 that is. Ebola, looks to me like a new phase in the fabricated "war on terror" with its dark agenda of depopulation and clandestine acquisition of wealth.

Ebola virus epidemic in West Africa

edit on 18-10-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Its political cover. This man was called in to tame the political fires before and now he re-emerges when more fires need to be put out. He can get fired and still have a 6-7 figure job in the circles he runs in. This is nothing more than cover for pure incompetence.

Question: Where is the interim Surgeon General? Where is the HHS Secretary? Where is the President of the United States? Who is in charge? Or is it spread the blame as wide and far as possible?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ownbestenemy

Who is in charge?

there is an easy answer ...it may be difficult to digest but it is money....money rules and cares not who or what gets in the way

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It was rhetorical but I agree in part. Bringing a belt-way insider in as your "chief" spokesperson to head a response that has been about as effective as vinegar attracting a fly just shows that Washington is all about protecting its power and not actually governance.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

(By Odin's Great Beard!)

I hate defending Obama.

You feeling okay there buddy?
Need some aspirin or bunny juice?
Just checking....

The main complaint I heard today about this, other than this guy doesn't have any medical background, was that it will be hard for him to get any messages through to Obama, thanks to his middle men, er women.

Evidently, his people don't really relay much back to Obama, which is probably why he's always last to know

edit on 18-10-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ownbestenemy

vinegar attracting a fly just shows that Washington is all about protecting its power and not actually governance.

if i were religious i would call money the false idol......washington was bought out a long time ago ...these days it is just a farce to hang on to power for as long as possible...

and hey my bad rhetorical has always caused me confusion unless i am the one posing the question

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ripcontrol

If the guy is actually titled a "Czar" it forces me to recall where I heard that word for the first time...decades ago in world geography class.

Russia's Nicholas ii

The mounting pressures of World War I, combined with years of injustice, toppled the rule of Tsar Nicholas II in March 1917. Forced to abdicate, he was replaced by a Provisional Government committed to continuing the war.

There's a certain parallel here?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
OK, I am back outside to work, this is just the freaking news I did not need to read this morning. Curse word here.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Obama STILL stubbornly refusing to restrict travel FROM West Africa. In typical elitist leftist fashion, he believes since the masses (correctly) clamor for a travel ban, it simply cannot be the "smart" thing to do! So, he has to resort twisted illogic of "a travel ban will spread the Ebola worse". LOL and god help us.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
In my opinion.....all "preplanned"..... Business as usual in our corrupt government.

Didn't surprise me much....Obama picked him....I'm sure he's perfect
For the lies and deception branch of the " Ebola Czar"

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Why would he pick a medical expert? The guy he picked is meant to coordinate actions between government departments. He's not the head of any specific cabinet so he can hardly be called a 'czar.' We could have a Surgeon General right now, but the NRA doesn't like who Obama picked...so the GOP won't confirm him.

This guy's job is to make government work better, not to cure Ebola.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
This is getting stranger by the day. He sends soldiers to Africa to fight a virus. Then he's sending SWAT teams to hospitals to fight a virus. Now he's hired a lawyer, for what, to fight a virus! Does this man have any idea how the real world works?

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: sprtpilot
Obama STILL stubbornly refusing to restrict travel FROM West Africa. In typical elitist leftist fashion, he believes since the masses (correctly) clamor for a travel ban, it simply cannot be the "smart" thing to do! So, he has to resort twisted illogic of "a travel ban will spread the Ebola worse". LOL and god help us.

Having a known transport point where infected people are coming from is a good thing. If you shut it down they'll go to other countries and then to the US, and then we lose the ability to track them. Unless you go physically lock down the african airports so that no flights leave their country a travel ban is a poor idea.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
This can be common practice in government, and it isn't necessarily wrong in principle.
Choosing someone to manage a department, they find someone who knows management rather the skills of the department. That's why HMS PInafore has a satirical song about a head of the navy who has never been to sea.
If you don't think this particular man is good at management either, that's a different question.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
This can be common practice in government, and it isn't necessarily wrong in principle.
Choosing someone to manage a department, they find someone who knows management rather the skills of the department. That's why HMS PInafore has a satirical song about a head of the navy who has never been to sea.
If you don't think this particular man is good at management either, that's a different question.

Another Democrat who has worked with Klain closely voiced respect for him ("bright and lively") but argued that Klain had no real substantive managerial experience, as the White House intimated.

It's not just that many of us think he has no experience managing, but many in his own political party are thinking the same thing.

This is one of those "WTF!? Really!?" moments that seem to occur all to often on a daily basis.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

1)not a doctor

He does not need to be a doctor. He has advisers for the medical background. He needs to be an organizer.

2)a lawyer

His legal background will help him understand the thorny constitutional issues raised by things like mandatory medical examinations and imposed quarantines.

3)political insider

It will be necessary for someone in his position to negotiate political support for his decisions and actions.

4) no experience in management

Among his managerial qualifications, he has served as chief of staff to two Vice Presidents.

en.wikipedia.org...

Admit it: If President Obama nominated Jesus Christ Himself for a cabinet position, some people would say he was unqualified.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join