It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical Draft/Troops In Effect-NYS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Biotech2024

Here it is found it at the state level:

Commissioner’s Order: Acting State Health Commissioner Howard Zucker has issued a Commissioner's Order to all hospitals, diagnostic and treatment centers, and ambulance services in New York State, requiring that they follow protocols for identification, isolation and medical evaluation of patients requiring care, and also mandating that all staff be trained in person in the practice of donning and removing personal protective equipment. The protocols are in place to ensure that New York's hospitals can safely care for and treat patients with Ebola. The Department of Health is also providing guidance to other healthcare professionals and facilities on the proper management of people with potential exposure to Ebola. The Commissioner's Order can be viewed HERE.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
The police state comes. The American people savaged themselves so badly fighting for their personal narrow minded causes so long that now we all lose. I'm ready for the fascist police state. Are you guys?

Not going to happen. EVER. Stand up and speak up. Its very simple. Doesn't require a revolution. Start citizens councils that do the right thing locally and become the first and most potent level of government. Never follow bad orders. These are the freedom things. They will never have what they want this cycle. They don't win this cycle. They either repent and join with the people or get hauled away for massive counseling for thousands of years.

There is no police state emerging.

I think a lot of medical personnel are going to quit.
edit on 18-10-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biotech2024

originally posted by: nrd101
Does the great state of New York have any press? Most people have a web presence, is New York part of Somalia, why are there no links!! My grandma's dog has a facebook page that is updated regularly!

I just received email, can't post it. They want an answer by Monday.

Is there a way you can post it w/o their finding out?

What will you tell them?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

Does the great state of New York have any press? Most people have a web presence, is New York part of Somalia, why are there no links!! My grandma's dog has a facebook page that is updated regularly!

Is there a way you can post it w/o their finding out?

What will you tell them?

I'm a father and husband, my children are under 10 years of age. If they pick me I will do the best I can do. I will look out for everyone and anyone if I see they are being put at risk. I will demand positive pressure suit and appropriate level 4 gear for those chosen. I will bring my knowledge and training to bare.

Will also demand death insurance, so my wife and children don't fall into financial hardship and my children have opportunity to go to college. I will tell hospital administrators to call Toyama Chemical in Japan for a supply of Favipiravir.
edit on 18-10-2014 by Biotech2024 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

People never thought the constitution would be made null and void either but that's happened. The impossible anyways seems impossible until it happens. I bet Germany wasn't expecting a fascist police state either

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

What happened? Did you give them a response?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

I'm also curious as to any updates!

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JG1993
a reply to: dianajune

I'm also curious as to any updates!

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Any personal updates or perhaps an addressment of the email that you received though?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Any personal updates or perhaps an addressment of the email that you received though?

Recipe for disaster.. The trainers themselves are being trained. There is no formal training from experienced staff.

Experienced staff is already pulled to other state sites or other states, so in short supply.
edit on 20-10-2014 by Biotech2024 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Thank you.

This goes beyond the control of individual hospital directors/admin right? Did they happen to tell you what states the workers have been sent to? Or where the locations they're asking for volunteers are designated to be?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I'm behind you when you agree to be compensated $5m as a sign-on bonus...
What will they clutch to harder, the prospect of saving people at any cost,
or clutching onto every dollar as the expense of burials climbs...

...if the bankers really intend to be of any significance?
Put your money where your faith is.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

I understand now.. Why nurses in Dallas got infected. You can't train a soldier to fight a war with once a week training and hope to hold the line. It's a cosmetic measure only.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Thank you.

This goes beyond the control of individual hospital directors/admin right? Did they happen to tell you what states the workers have been sent to? Or where the locations they're asking for volunteers are designated to be?

Good question. I was wondering if this is for the State of New York only or the whole country. You know...kind of like the specialized team the gov't is training, ready to be deployed within 72 hours notice.

The Fox report was right about how we need many more designated Ebola treatment centers than we already have. All I know is, upstate NY has one that's not far from me. How far they are with respect to training their staff, I have no idea.

This is too close for comfort if you ask me!

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

a reply to: loveguy

I understand now.. Why nurses in Dallas got infected. You can't train a soldier to fight a war with once a week training and hope to hold the line. It's a cosmetic measure only.

Are you saying this is basically being done for appearance's sake? What good will that be if we have an all-out pandemic (which, imo is already starting).

Have you decided what to do?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I just saw this posted in another thread that there is a possible case in Newark.

Here's the other thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And link to the story:
www.nbcnewyork.com... wTwt_NYBrand

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join