It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy clown sightings go nationwide

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Or they're getting us ready for a false flag. Or it's symbolism right in our faces. I read in a recent ATS thread that clowns were originally meant to entertain those dying from The Black Death. Their whole getup with the swollen red nose and the pallid complexion is to laugh at the disease while you can.

Maybe this is just a big message. Another plague's coming, the clown is the psychological trigger or something mind-controllish

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's all fun and games until one of these clowns get shot in the face. Another thing that comes to mind is all the "clown pranks" which are growing in popularity on Youtube. Let's for the sake of argument say that the clowns in your original article are out to cause harm. What if a person who has seen some clown pranks on Youtube sees them and believes they are about to be "pranked"? But instead of being "pranked", they are seriously harmed?

I mean, most of us sees a clown in a dark alley and think, "F*** that!", but some of the Youtube pranksters are quite popular and have fans that would love to be part of a prank.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Auricom
a reply to: xuenchen

It's all fun and games until one of these clowns get shot in the face. Another thing that comes to mind is all the "clown pranks" which are growing in popularity on Youtube. Let's for the sake of argument say that the clowns in your original article are out to cause harm. What if a person who has seen some clown pranks on Youtube sees them and believes they are about to be "pranked"? But instead of being "pranked", they are seriously harmed?

I mean, most of us sees a clown in a dark alley and think, "F*** that!", but some of the Youtube pranksters are quite popular and have fans that would love to be part of a prank.

Jeebus,
Really? Is this the new "knock out game"?
Watch out for people dressed as clowns instead of "urban" teenagers?

Wasn't that what that movie about no laws for a day was about? People dressing like clowns and committing any crime for a day?

Clowns.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Im guessing this sudden clown sightings are probably promos for the new American Horror Story FreakShow. Either way, i hope they dont make their way here to the streets of Los Angeles. Baker, CA is too close

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackmetalmist
Im guessing this sudden clown sightings are probably promos for the new American Horror Story FreakShow. Either way, i hope they dont make their way here to the streets of Los Angeles. Baker, CA is too close

No no. you WANT THEM to show up in LA because they will get jumped.maimed,shot or otherwise effed up. I think its a great idea. HEy creepy clowns go to compton or harlem after sunset.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Heres what happens when clowns try to prank people and scare them and it goes bad. Meaning someone pulls a gun on a clown or a group of killer clowns get the beating of a lifetime. But they deserve to be put in prison for thier dumb clown pranks, its clearly inciting violence which is illegal. Lets not forget if you chase people down the street with an axe thats attemped murder wether you say its a prank or not.
edit on 26-7-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Yuppa is right. There is a reason they DONT come to the hood !

I guess that is why they stick to small towns and run away when they get spotted. They stay in the limelight just a little enough to get seen and then bail.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join