It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Chainsaw prank. WARNING! Gruesome and Graphic.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I hope this is not against T&C. But this still is a very hilarious and well planned prank.
Happy Halloween!
Warning very GRAPHIC video of a Texas chainsaw massacre style dismemberment in a parking lot performed on the unsuspecting public!

And here in a behind the scenes on how they pulled this off.

I got thinking about this, is this even a real prank? I mean if it is it is dangerous. What if they pranked a off duty cop or someone with a conceal carry permit? If i had a weapon and someone came at me with a live chainsaw like in this video it would be goodnight Irene for this prankster.
So what do you think ATS?
edit on 10/17/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
It will be totally hilarious when somebody shoots that chainsaw guy in the face or nuts..

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
It would probably be a bad idea to try that one in Texas. It is pretty funny, though.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

When I pull out my gun and shoot that chainsaw guy in the head, would I go to jail for it?

I hope nobody finds this out someday.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Pranks like this should stay in Europe where there is little danger of someone reacting with firearms.

These dudes are asking for it.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

There's nothing that's scarier than the sound of a chainsaw! I've gone through enough Halloween haunted houses hearing the sound of a chainsaw around a dark corner that literally scares the bajeebees out of me! (The movie "Chainsaw Massacre" must have done a number on me when watching it alone in an old dark sparse theater when I was a teenager).

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

The prank is over as soon as they come across someone with a little training and a concealed weapon.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I guess everyone thought the same thing I did about concealed weapons, lol
I wonder then if this is a setup prank?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

That is what I thought, they screened the victim beforehand.

Nobody in their right mind would have played the chainsaw guy, especially facing a car with terrified drivers.
edit on 10/18/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

There have actually been plenty of people who have been hurt because they thought it would be funny to play pranks on people that amounted to criminal activity..At least from the perspective of the pranked.

It would be prudent, if you're trying to be funny, to prank people you know or to stage the whole thing.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: AnteBellum

There have actually been plenty of people who have been hurt because they thought it would be funny to play pranks on people that amounted to criminal activity..At least from the perspective of the pranked.

It would be prudent, if you're trying to be funny, to prank people you know or to stage the whole thing.
I know that, lol
Know something else i was thinking when the chainsaw asshole was chasing people, would that not be considered assault with a deadly weapon? I mean come on did they pay the people off afterwards? Would they not at least call the police?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Your actually right by the definition of the law. I believe it's 'battery' when no injury is present. But due to the nature of this there must be something else in the books somewhere. There was legitamate fear involved from perspective of the victims.

My first post here alluded to just that. If I killed this man, which I probably would have, would that be justifiable homicide?
I think it would be impossible to convince a jury it wasn't after watching the video.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

If someone attempted to chase me with a chainsaw their mid section would be filled full of holes so fast there would be nothing their buddies could do about it.

There is NO WAY I would take the chance that it was a prank or something like that.

I'm not sure exactly what the charge would be for chasing someone with a deadly weapon, but I'm guessing it's probably a felony.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

If someone attempted to chase me with a chainsaw their mid section would be filled full of holes so fast there would be nothing their buddies could do about it.

There is NO WAY I would take the chance that it was a prank or something like that.

I'm not sure exactly what the charge would be for chasing someone with a deadly weapon, but I'm guessing it's probably a felony.
So do we agree that this is a bull# prank? That's my stance.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
BTW i just gave everyone a star on this post. I seriously think this whole youtube prank thing has gotten out of hand just for hit's and adsense cash. Whats it going to take a death to stop this sorta thing. Yea i know it's funny and all but there is a serious underlying social issue here that most might miss.
edit on 10/18/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I like extreme pranks but only when its between people that know eachother. Doing this to the general public should be illegal. These idiots should find out the hard way why this isnt a good idea.

There have been pranksters that have done everything from outright sexual assault to permanent psychological damage to people. There is one guy who goes in to ghettos and messes with people. IMO he does racial profiling and perpetuates stereotypes for a kick and money. These people are Youtube partners. This idiot I am talking about went around to a poor and crime ridden area pretending to sell a gun. He almost got shot in the process and I am sorry he didnt get a shot in the ass or knee cap for his BS. He does other crap that is just disgusting.

Another is actually being shunned from the youtube community for sexual assault for a video where he grabs womens asses and kisses them without their consent. He is a little rapist off camera too.

These pranks are not OK. Its not like these people are all friends. If your friends have that sort of humor and they agree to being your friend even though you do these type of pranks then thats one thing.

Its another to take liberties that no one gave you or that you didnt earn.

These fools are going to meet a former attempted murder victim who they will scar for life or a person with a heart condition they will outright murder with fear. OR someone who will just shoot them for their troubles.

You should watch the one of the prankster that got his ass kicked for putting fake paint on an expensive car. The owner didnt even care if it was a prank. They made him late and ruined his day. They messed with a professional on his way to work or elsewhere. The guy got his ass kicked all over the place for it and rightly so.

The ones I do like are from couples or good friends that take it to OMFG levels of pranks. Those are so damn funny and worth the watch. These on the other hand, are just wrong.

edit on 10 18 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join