It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy Pulls Over A Cop & Gives Him A Warning!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

please point out these

contradictions

with quotes pleae

You got it.

how am i selfish or narrow minded?

You refer to your story as being representative of most people. You use the word "I" over a hundred times in this thread alone. ME ME ME.

yes or we wouldnt have a posse forum and

There is also a 2012 election issues forum. That doesnt mean it is or was the most important election. We have many forums. There is a 2012 forum for end of the world crap. Does that mean anything? No.

it wouldnt affect millions of people if millions of people hadnt had this expericance

There are also MILLIONS of people who have normal interactions with police. Are you saying if it was more publicized that you would think that there arent corrupt police?

i havent been arrested or fined in 15 years because i know the law better than the law does..ask the kemah cops

SOOOO I thought the police were harassing you and bothering you for being homeless. Seems like you haven't seen a single cop in 15 years since they are all are out to get you.... but you havent been arrested or fined....what did they do, give you dirty looks..Oh my God, lets hate all cops over that Mr "there are no good cops". I guess they just missed you. Thats a huge contradiction right there MR quotes.

who said i was suffering . my life is great besides being harassed by cops

So if your life is great why are you so tight? I guess either you are lying here or were lying before. Homeless I KNOW personally arent happy to be homeless. Also if you are being harassed by cops, how come in 15 years you havent been arrested or fined? I thought they are out to get you like you made it sound here. I guess you are full of crap. How have they harassed you? By asking you how you are? Or by telling you of certain city ordinances you dont agree with? Oh no, you poor thing!

i lived peacefully with these cops for over 6 months . it wasnt until i tried to stop a robbery at the walmart where i worked and answered the question of "what is your address" asked by the officer that they noticed and started the harassment. after reading up on a little texas law the harassment at my work place semi abated. so honesty with the police, that i thought would be ok as they never messed with me prior to the theft incident alerted them to my homelessness. as it turns out they dont like homeless people .

Uh oh, more crap. You lived peacefully with them? I thought they were all assholes out to get you. So you reported a crime and they suddenly hate you? Sure. That is so usual. I am sure there isnt anything you have left out. They dont like homesless? You are psychic or they outright said "hey homeless man, I dont like you". " I am the f-ing devil and hate homeless people".....OK. Cool story. Also, they were cool beforehand? Wait a second, I thought they are all assholes? I just cant seem to read this right, or you are full of crap.
Also, MY HERO! You stopped a robbery and they didnt like it? You must be so manly that they felt intimidated. Like a freaking Rambo being run out of town.....THEY DREW FIRST BLOOD!

says you. if i was a cop i wouldnt last long as i would police my own first. and that never goes over well. should i provide examples of police who turned on their own? i can . and im sure you have read the stories so whats the point?

Sure....the citizens are cool until you meet one you dont like, then they are all jerks who always mess with you because they dont like cops. Then you lay down the law that they should be held accountable to, to the letter of the law. If it says homeless cant just walk around everywhere in an absurd and obscure city ordinance then you would kick them out of your town for breaking the law. Its the principle of it right? They should be held to a higher standard since they dont pay property taxes like everyone else yet reap the benefits, or what ever other JUSTIFICATION you can come up with.

Its all about the Almighty "I"....right? One citizen bothers you so you start treating all citizens the same way? Yu would make a great corrupt cop. Fit right in.

¿Happy?

edit on 10 19 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

The system opposes all the paths. It is dependant on you being dependent on it.

and thats the truth right there.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Maybe not. It was more of an example showing why unmarked cars make sense. I could tell stories that would paint cops in a very negative light. Hell, good bad and in between.

I think it would be prudent to remain rational and objective. Getting this anal is an emotion fueled reaction. "yeah, show them a thing or 2. I pull over cops HA!"

Come one man. This is such a trivial issue. Unmarked cop cars? If it was to stop a cop beating a man for no reason then I would be as happy as anyone else. I would replay the video with a smile over a thousand times.

If it was about stopping something even REMOTELY relevant like even just a cop kicking kids out of a park for skateboarding I would be fine with it. You cant honestly think that unmarked police cars are anything but an obstacle for criminals.

Do they also serve to catch speeders and issue tickets? Sure....BUT speeders are breaking the law and killing people by being reckless. Is that such a bad thing as a deterrent? No. Its awesome. I have also gotten tickets for speeding mind you. Doesnt mean I want people being dumb with no threat to their stupidity. If even 1 person slows down and avoids an accident thanks to the threat of unmarked police cars then cool. I am good with that.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

You refer to your story as being representative of most people. You use the word "I" over a hundred times in this thread alone.

i am relaying personal accounts . therefore i use the word "i"

There is also a 2012 election issues forum. That doesnt mean it is or was the most important election. We have many forums. There is a 2012 forum for end of the world crap. Does that mean anything? No.

lets ask Skeptic shall we?

Now that 217 Members of Congress have decided that all US Citizens shall be treated as enemy combatants, it makes sense to launch this new forum to discuss several matters of importance. They are:

1) The unconstitutional domestic surveillance of the NSA

2) The militarization of police in the United States and around the world

3) The rise of heavy-handed or disproportionately extreme police actions

4) Conspiracies surrounding the war on drugs in the United States

5) The US (and international) drug laws that impose disproportionate penalties

6) The incarceration society in the US and the overcrowded prisons and policies that keep them that way

thats the point

There are also MILLIONS of people who have normal interactions with police.

what do you define as "normal"? see above quote from skeptic

SOOOO I thought the police were harassing you and bothering you for being homeless. Seems like you haven't seen a single cop in 15 years since they are all are out to get you.... but you havent been arrested...I guess they just missed you. Thats a huge contradiction right there MR quotes.

ive seen plenty but...

i havent been arrested or fined in 15 years because i know the law better than the law does..ask the kemah cops

and to this

You lived peacefully with them? I thought they were all assholes out to get you. So you reported a crime and they suddenly hate you? Sure. That is so usual. I am sure there isnt anything you have left out. They dont like homesless? You are psychic or they outright said "hey homeless man, I dont like you". " I am the f-ing devil and hate homeless people".....OK. Cool story. Also, they were cool beforehand? Wait a second, I thought they are all assholes? I just cant seem to read this right, or you are full of crap.

i lived peacefully with them because they didnt notice me once they did (because of my honest answer to their question)
the harassment began. since they didnt bother with me until they knew i was living in my van. i assume (and it is an assumption , but it is based on the fact they didnt care untill they knew my "address") they dont homeless people as the harassment didnt start until after that statement, surely they didnt start the harassment because i tried to stop a theft.
(though there is more to the story ,like when the cop asked what happened and he tried to change my story , luckily the ambulance driver was there to witness this event)

Sure....the citizens are cool until you meet one you dont like, then they are all jerks who always mess with you because they dont like cops. Thenyou lay down the law that they should be held accountable to to the letter of the law. If it says homelessness cant just walk around everywhere in an absurd city ordinance you would kick them out of your town for breaking the law. Its the prinicple of it right? They should be held to a higher standard since they dont pay property taxes like everyone else yet reap the benefits, or what ever other JUSTIFICATION you can come up with.
Its all about the Almighty "I"....right? One citizen bothers you so you start treating all citizens the same way?

again i wouldnt make it as a cop because i wounldnt tow the thin blue line. need examples of cops who have turned on their own? here you go

Watts was subjected to a campaign of harassment, prank calls, and anonymous threats from people she suspects were fellow officers. Police vehicles and unmarked cars idled near her house. Freaking out, she even did a public records request to confirm that, yes, the police were accessing information from her driver’s license—88 officers from 25 agencies had looked her up more than 200 times in one three-month period. She’s now suing the cops and departments involved for improperly accessing her info, though many of the cops who looked at her license have been reprimanded and the agencies involved say such searches are only illegal if the information gets sold. No matter what happens in court, this is a disturbing picture of the “thin blue line” of cops who don’t look kindly on an officer who goes after another officer.

so no

contradictions

at all

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

Like I said, to save time....:

I point out contradictions. Your rebuttal refuses them, uses more and we go round about. If you are this retarded with cops no wonder you get bothered. Really. You deserve to meet the bad ones.

You quoted skeptics reasoning for 2012 forums. Think about that. You are grasping at straws.

You havent exactly addressed my points either, in case you thought no one noticed.

I think you should get back in there. Your head is getting cold and that hole isnt going to fill itself.

so no
contradictions
at all

Yes, many. Much.

Flame on!
EDIT TO ADD:
I know you NEED the last word. Enjoy it. I will not be responding anymore though I KNOW you will.

If it makes you feel better or something: You are so right and I am so wrong. You are the voice of reason and I the voice of the devil. You win. I lose. You must show us your ways. We need you.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
OK, Sheesh !

Time to move on or discuss the Topic sans the personal drama.

Guy Pulls Over A Cop & Gives Him A Warning!

TIA

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I point out contradictions. Your rebuttal refuses them, uses more and we go round about

the only "contradiction" u tried to make was

I thought the police were harassing you and bothering you for being homeless. Seems like you haven't seen a single cop in 15 years since they are all are out to get you.... but you havent been arrested...I guess they just missed you. Thats a huge contradiction right there MR quotes.

but u fail to see the difference between

Seems like you haven't seen a single cop in 15 years

and what i really said which was

i havent been arrested or fined in 15 years

not a contradiction there .ive had interactions but no arrests or fines because

i know the law better than the law does

and this is nonsense

You quoted skeptics reasoning for 2012 forums. Think about that. You are grasping at straws.

i quoted Skeptics opening thread and the reason for the posse forum existence found here .Welcome, to the new Posse Comitatus forum

Yes, many. Much

NO contradictions at all only your bias and insults like this gem

Your head is getting cold and that hole isnt going to fill itself.

edit on pm1020143107America/ChicagoSun, 19 Oct 2014 19:41:32 -0500_10u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Jbird

done.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The video shows what most people would take as amusing, due to the irony of a citizen actively harassing an officer. He tries to present the harassment as being official, claiming the law as his power to actually write up the (offending) officer. I've seen many video of officers harassing citizens over trivial matters, using the same wordings, in order to bring a certain seriousness to the matter.

Now how this turned into a two person personal debate between tadaman and anouther_nut, which is equivalent to, I worded my OPINION with less flaws in my opinion so its now fact... Annoyed me to another level. I'll be clear, in MY opinion anouther_nut was targeted for being the most objective, to tadamans group attack and became his favorite target.

Anouther_nut, if you just drop the back and forth between tadaman, the majority reading will only be agitated that you allowed yourself to participate with him.

Tadaman, if I could block reading your posts, I would. You will never be taken seriously. Not because of what you say but the spirit of which it was conveyed. You use the "me me me" when ever the opinion is not "yours yours yours"

Thanks thirdcoast, that video, if anything, is refreshingly ironic. Though maybe not the best example of changing anything. I'm not coming back to this check posting, seems good people are falling victim to pointless bashing. I do call it out, I try not to engage.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: blindprometheus

well you are entitled to your opinion. BUT You basically called me out on it so here you go.

You dont have to read my posts. I had no problem with people disagreeing with me. I take issue with people HATING a group of people and dehumanizing them based solely on their profession. Group attack? I think I am the only one saying that:
1) this issue of police cars being unmarked is a non issue.
2) the reason some are so happy about this video is because its an emotional reaction. "oooh he pulled over a cop, yeah show him"
3) No one likes opinions that arent like their own. Nut went on a relentless diatribe over me not agreeing with the herd mentality.

I had a few people go so far as to insult me and imply that I myself was a "pig" for my opinion and nothing more.

Your little post and run gimmick isnt even that different. You dont agree so you revert to bashing me for my opinion. Sorry that I just didnt take it, but if you ask for my opinion while trying to shoot it down I will respond. I dont tire easily. If its rational conversation I am rational. If not I am not.

You can hate me or what ever. I dont care. You also cant prove me wrong so I take comfort in knowing that you are so upset that you have to make it personal. My argument is sound enough to be ignored because you have nothing else to do here. Even you say this is harassing, and from the video we see its a good cop being harassed.

so YAY right? Harass a good cop because you have a hard on for police? Thats the very spirit of good faith and being reasonable. The very spirit of noble ideals being defended?

yeah, when hate is a virtue I will take a page from you guys. Until then I will stick with the spirit I offer things when thats what I am responding to.

No one talks about the rational in removing unmarked cars. WHY? because its absurd for a detective to use a squad car. Its absurd to use marked cars in drug busts. Its absurd to try to catch someone doing something illegal if you have sirens blazing. But sure make this about another nut getting supposedly harassed for reporting a crime. Seems legit.

cops suck so people bothering them at all is grounds for falling in line with ever nonsense that is spewed. F thinking for yourself. Accept ignorance......

edit on 10 20 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: okachobi

For traffic infractions, ghost cars are what generates revenue, not marked police. Marked police is only if you want a presence to be known. Notice how everyone lags behind a cruiser and never in front?

I notice it, and I pass the cruisers everytime I see this taking place.

Bunch of chickens I think who are afraid of everything, indeed, I have also stopped and told the police to stop pulling there cars out into the next lane while they do traffic stops, in BURNABY,SURREY,VANCOUVER, wherever I see this idiocy that was taking place, they were getting farther and farther out into dangerous areas, almost causing accidents often, and now suddenly they have stopped doing this.

If you tell them strongly , they will actually take action to rectify, but you have to actually have some conviction behind you.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Flat out, you have no idea what often goes on.

It does not matter if they are cops or not, if they are doing stupid things it is your RIGHT to tell them so.

Anyone gets treated the same way in my world, I do not harass police, unless they have gone too far too often.

Not really sure why you think this is NOT a big deal, because it sure as hell CAN BE.

You do sound like a rookie cop, I have talked to many of them recently.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

No not a cop. I just talk to them and am not afraid to open up dialogue with them. They are people too.

I have an idea about what goes on. I am not blind. I think the one thing I can agree with you on is that you treat people all the same. That is all I am saying. Its better to not think of cops as being any different than you or your neighbors.

I am not saying to NOT hold police accountable. I am saying its better to not treat them ALL like they are guilty until proven innocent is all. If the guy is a jerk then by all means do what you must. If he is reasonable, dont harass him just because you want to send a message to bad cops. Take your message and man up, tell it to a bad cop...

All I am arguing besides that unmarked cars make sense....is that we be reasonable. Outright hating police just because they are cops is outright ignorance. I dont care about the justifications or personal stories. You dont get to dehumanize people and crap on them with blanket statements just because you think you are justified. I would think thats pretty reasonable.

edit on 10 20 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
from the movie swing kids,
Arvid- "It's not just one song, or that's all, don't you see? Anytime you go along with them, anytime you try to help them it just makes it easier."

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

The *department of general administration shall adopt general rules permitting other exceptions to the requirements of subsection (2) of this section for other vehicles used for law enforcement, confidential public health work, and public assistance fraud or support investigative purposes

So any word on whether or not an exception was made? My guess would be yes.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Did anyone actually read the full statute?

Subsection 1 about 4 lines down says " This section shall not apply to vehicles of a sheriff's office, local police department, or any vehicles used by local peace officers under public authority for special undercover or confidential investigative purposes"

app.leg.wa.gov...

If citizens call in multiple complaints about traffic violations occurring in a certain area a special undercover traffic detail can be initiated to attempt to stop the violations from occurring.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

And to add from the opening paragraph of the statute
"
"It is unlawful for any public officer having charge of any vehicle owned or controlled by any county, city, town, or public body in this state other than the state of Washington"

So...if it is owned by the state of Washington...then the law is mute? If it is a state owned and operated vehicle

Then the guy in the video was just being a douch and wasting tax payer time by distracting this officer from doing his job.

yupp douch, and he needs a good cleansing of his brain.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join