It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Conducts an "Order 66" on McDonalds

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76
I had no idea Chicken McNugget addiction was so...erm...wow.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
There has been a big issue over McDonalds food cleanliness in China recently which has seriously affected sales negatively in the far east. See

So the Russians are probably now checking to be on the safe side and to be a bit anti-American.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

hehe, thought you'd like that

(methinks she's addicted to something a little more noxious)

notice how the next car just pulls in like nothing happened?

edit on 22-10-2014 by UNIT76 because: still laughing

edit on 22-10-2014 by UNIT76 because: this probably constitutes 'derailing'? (....sorry)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

You seemed a lot more intelligent in your other postings. A pity.

My reply was a direct rebuttal to a previous poster who posted a relatively small sized version of the image and said it was Russian. I was pointing out that the writing on the sign does not actually look like Russian at all, and that it looks more like Hebrew to me.

Pointing out that an alphabet does not look like Cyrillic, but looks Hebrew, is not blaming the Jews for anything, its pointing out that it looks Hebrew, nothing more, and nothing less.

I am not required to comment on anything I don't have an opinion on, only things I do consider to be incorrect.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BMorris

my native is Russian and that text does not look like Russian at all

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BMorris

Then you have my apologies for leaping to the wrong conclusion. People on this site have a tendency to work Israel / Jew into arguments they have nothing to do with.

again my apologies.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
It is a symbolic move that of course in no way hurts a company like Mcdonalds but, does hurt a lot of Russians. It no doubt sticks in Putins craw that Russians love the place.

It is symbolic in more ways than you think. The Pushkin Square McDonalds was the first non-Soviet style restaurant that Muscovites had ever experienced.They could gather there for a decent meal and talk openly without fear that their conversations were being monitored. It was the first open door to the West, and Putin has firmly closed that. A related image:

Foreign Agent (heart) USA spray painted on the offices of an NGO that received a grant from a non-Russian source.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join