It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nina Pham...releases a video from her hospital bed...So sad!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hi guys,

I just saw this video of Nina Pham. It's pretty sad.
my heart goes out to her and I hope she recovers.

Nurse with Ebola releases video
Nurse with Ebola releases video

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Poor sweet girl this is so heartbreaking ,from my soul I hope and wish for her full recovery.a reply to: eoyn

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: eoyn

She seems pretty positive and thats half the battle...hope she gets out soon.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Would love to see a video from Duncan's girl friend now. One can only hope though

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Praying for her recovery.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
"Thanks for being a part of the volunteer team to take care of our first patient."

that hit me right in the feels.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I sure hope the best for that littler girl, yes she is younger than my own daughter and son, I can not even think any of my children sick with such deadly and devastating infectious disease.

Because she diagnosed herself earlier knowing that after taking care of Duncan she developed fever and due to the treatment with the plasma donor she stands a good change of recuperating.

Hang in there girl.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

* Tears...I'm all choked up.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I sure hope the best for that littler girl, yes she is younger than my own daughter and son, I can not even think any of my children sick with such deadly and devastating infectious disease.

Because she diagnosed herself earlier knowing that after taking care of Duncan she developed fever and due to the treatment with the plasma donor she stands a good change of recuperating.

Hang in there girl.

Yeah I really think the plasma transfusions are the game changer, especially since she received it so early on.. that had to have given her immune system a major advantage.. I also think, if they aren't already, that they should consider megadosing Ebola patients with vitamin c .. there have been several studies, even by government that have shown high doses of vitamin c help to kill off viral infections...

Here's one study: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

This study indicates that cold and flu symptoms were reduced by 85% on a regimen of 1000mg of vitamin c administered every hour for the first six hours, and then three times daily thereafter.

There have been numerous studies that indicate megadosing vitamin c is highly effective in combating all sorts of viral infections.. I wonder if they've even tried this.. it's even been used in cancer treatment and shown to be helpful.
edit on 10/17/2014 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
What I find sad is all of the nutjobs running around claiming this is all a psy-op, and she is actually Elisa Lam.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: miniatus

Thanks, I always been fond of vitamin C, I take it for therapeutic reasons and so my husband.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
YouTube links are up...

edit on 17-10-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
She will recover but that phone will have to be destroyed.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Thanks, for those links, she looks good, I am sure that she will make a full recovery.

She looks like a littler girl, so cute.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Oh i hope so much that she does! Let there be a little light in this dark hour! Thanks for the links Murgatroid. Vitamin C is so good for you! Oranges rule!
edit on 17/10/14 by eoyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

The links were by Murgatroid

As for the vitamin C I remember growing up in the Caribbean eating fruits all day long because it was all kind of fruits everywhere, I don't remember getting sick as a child much, but when I got marry and came to the US I was sick all the time, I didn't eat as much fresh tropical fruits as when I was a child.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The poor thing😢😭...since her boyfriend now has ebola, can they be quarenteaned together??? She just seems so sad & alone, it's heart breaking. She must feel so scared. My heart goes out to her....TY for sharing OP

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

id still give her the beef.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
I've been taking 500 mg of vitamin C with rose hips daily. Should I increase the dosage or keep it as is. I'm tiny, 4'10, 90 lbs.....sorry off topic, but I feel the need to know....TY in advance

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: j.r.c.b.

Did he tested positive?

I mean nurse Pham boyfriend?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join