It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassinations of Clinton Colleagues?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine

As for the Carrier. You're going to have to provide more proof on this. What you have given us here is pretty much nothing but speculation (but this is what this site is all about). How do you know about all this? If you know, why are you still alive, should the rumours be true?

Lucky guy! I'm w/Delta. I really know nothing other than what can be found online or published in text form. The lists are scary and (I believe) should be researched further. I'd love to hear your input or speculation, but definately do not want to carry the guilt of someone's disapearance. Tell what you can, but please do not post anything you may later regret. (You can always U2U me)

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   
U2U myself too if needed.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The ease in which Hillary spoke on the subject of "Assignation of Robert Kennedy" yesterday was alarming. She speaks of assassination as if it is a natural course of political life.

Let's hope that all of those previous assignations will be seriously investigated now.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

I'm not usually one to dig up old Post but this Post did not get the attention it deserves.

I've heard stories of the Clinton's having a long list of hits but wow.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This was an older post, I guess we can add Seth Rich's name to the list.

Oh, and watch out for that "falling asleep on the train tracks" problem. I've found myself nodding off in the path of impending, horrible death a few times. Have to watch where you sit down you know.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   
2.23.2023 fyi:

Clinton family friend Thomas H. Lee, shot himself in the head yesterday.

Source: truthsocial.com...

-and-

www.foxbusiness.com...

If Hillary or Bill know you personally, your odds of dying prematurely instantly increase.

edit on 2/23/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join