It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WORLD PEACE... is the biggest conspiracy theory!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: zardust

Everything you just said is about Jesus! When He comes I don't know who He will save and neither do you. The bible is an arguing ground which is opposite of its intentions. Its actually a history book to document the history of spirit Holy and not holy. Let's leave the bible out of it because you got scriptures I got scriptures its back and forth. You love Jesus or you don't. Reading the bible is personal between Jesus and the person reading and should not be used for mass manipulation. I posted my whole thread without a single scripture though I'm a bible student. The bible is logical not magic. Love God and love man is the ONLY law!

People don't follow this but like to get into petty arguments about scripture! This causes conflict. It will not result in WORLD PEACE. Keep folowing Christ and the ONE law and eargely await His return so you can see HIM. He is your reward.

WORLD PEACE IS NOT POSSIBLE its a false religion. Don't believe! Believe ONLY in Christ and do as Christ said. Love God and love man. (I never once mentioned hell iether) Jesus will simply burn up unbelieviers to ashes in an instant.

Anyway world peace is not possible even if all people were Christians because there has to be a mediator. That mediator will be Christ!

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

I do want the end to come because I want to see Jesus again.

Don't you believe that you will see and be with Jesus when you die? Why does the whole world and everything in it have to be destroyed?

There will be NO world peace so please stop believing this.

I don't recall being told the world is peaceful. I was never promised a rose garden. However, what there IS in my world is the peace that comes from within. It is my responsibility to impart that peace, if I want to live in peace. If I impart discord, I should expect to live with discord.

edit on 17-10-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Yes peace is real and can be enjoyed and shared but how do we achieve this on a world scale if you know tell me. (And please be origional I've heard all the rethoric.). If I die (when I die) I will be with Jesus (chances are just as good now days of Him returning before I die) BUT He could come in 1000000 years. No one knows.

The world has not got a strong mediator (NOT U.S.A) and for peace there has to be a mediator and Jesus is worthy.

I've discovered that through whatever means mankind has been brainwashed into believing (myself included) in WORLD PEACE we brainwashed to believe its inevitable and that our rulers will sort it all out for us don't worry. I do believe in the inner peace that comes from the Spirit of Christ but I don't believe in world peace and I don't believe our leaders have a plan for world peace iether. I think they wouldn't know how to create world peace if a book on how to make world peace was right in front of them.

World peace is a false hope. So what is real? I vote for Jesus!

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

No, the nature of this world is NOT going to change. We are only here for a short time, so enjoy your time, for what it's worth. I believe that we can only be responsible for what WE impart and/or leave behind, to/for our fellow world travelers.

The world is a fascinating place BECAUSE of what our fellow world travelers has left behind for us, universities, museums, massive cities and technologies as well as poetry, music, mathematics, philosophy and altruistic medicine and social welfare.

World peace is a false hope. So what is real? I vote for Jesus!

The world around you and life are real things. Jesus is of another realm and is not here.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
a reply to: DeepImpactX

Mmmmmm... So how do we solve all the division?

Stop listening to people who say we are and stop relying on faith for the answers to your problems. You want peace? Do something about it besides preaching to the choir in a language they don't relate to.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

The world has a lot to offer and a lot to take away.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Sorry but world peace is not possible (even if you take my comments on religion out of it)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Ahhhhhhhhhh.

Just to clarify how I read your post. For world/global peace, we must go through a Christian-only story, filled with religiously biased mass global genocide, first.

I see.

Pass on your fictional fairytale. Posts like this make me reconsider this whole organized religion thing. It seems the only purpose of this type of outlook is to produce mass mind rot.

I will take my chances with an Extra-Terrestrial global peace plan. You know, a plan that could be written by a species that are a few billion years our seniors. Ones that probably have IQ's of 180+ before the age of 5.
edit on 17-10-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Mmmmmm... So how do we solve all the division?

By DIRECTING them on what 'Messenger'/God to worship, yeah, that ought to do it...

How could Your "peace" interfere w/another person's 'peace'? Perhaps I'd need to know what You mean by "peace".. But using the definition that I use, You'll NEVER experience "PEACE" Maybe after appeasing the 1 Billion+ Muslims You lumped into Your example.. Would Your religion™ be one of those that have "lost their way"? Or are You like ALL the rest, You have to PROVE to everyOne else that You believe, knowing in Your heart isn't enough, so who has the shortage of "faith"? Does Your religion™ also stem from Abraham like that of Islam™?

Maybe We'd have "World Peace" if We eliminated talking/typing about Sex, politics and religion™??? Until then We are stuck with "Whirled Peas"

Shalom
namaste

P.S. I'd vote that the next time, religion™ pays their taxes...

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I do want the end to come because I want to see Jesus again.

Don't you believe that you will see and be with Jesus when you die? Why does the whole world and everything in it have to be destroyed?

EveryBody wants to go to Heaven but noBody wants to die...

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Until then We are stuck with "Whirled Peas"

Yummy! I love Whirled Peas Risotto!

EveryBody wants to go to Heaven but noBody wants to die...

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

(YES I HOPE AND PRAY FOR AND BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING EVER SAID ABOUT JESUS IS TRUE AND THAT HE DOES RETURN)

If you look at verses where Jesus talks about his second coming, they imply that he should have returned a long time ago. During the lifetimes of those that heard him speak actually. It makes sense since he doesn't seem to fit the prophecies for being the Messiah anyway. I know some people will disagree.

As for world peace, I don't think it's an impossibility. It will definitely be a feat to achieve and we have a long way to go.
edit on 17-10-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

I find it easier just to ignore rhetoric posted or proclaimed like this, and just state facts. Directly giving points, like Jesus never returning before the apostles died, is fruitless. Remember, 1500 years to come up with lies and excuses as to why he did not, is a long time to refine the lie.

Give me 1500 years, a holy book, and a lying pen, and i will convince you the sky is pink.

I just accept it as what it is now. Almost everything in this thread is unsubstantiated opinion meant to proselytize people into a very fascist, violent, intolerant, and backwards belief system.

The drama unfolding around this dying totalitarian religion is fascinating though. It is almost like a train wreck in slow motion.

However, I'm curious when we can start addressing real human history. One without the bludgeon club of religion, forcing history to match a fictional story, at any cost.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

a reply to: loveguy

Still who will each those people boundries? Not me. Not you. World peace is possible but its not in our hands! Just consider that world peace is not achieveable.

I'll keep my towel for my brow, thank you.

"The world" is alot bigger than "my World". I do what I can to effect whatever changes I want to make happen in my world. If something I do affects "The world" around me, I would expect either thanks-or-ramifications for being a donkey...

What you give is what you get when the cycle repeats.
As I sit twiddling my thumbs...

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized

It may not be entirely fruitless to bring up some of the points I do. You never know what piece of information may change someones mind about something.
edit on 17-10-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I understand. I found it more fruitful for myself, to ignore such statements as empty words. It is much easier pointing out the hypocrisy once you place the belief system itself, on equal footing as the other Sun/Son religions. To put it simply, it is bull bleep and should be treated like we treat all the other invented religions man has created and abandoned.

Example. The claim about aliens. In my hypothetical, we have beings that figured out the universe enough to participate in interstellar faster than light travel. Perhaps even advanced enough to directly manipulate matter, like food replicators in star trek.

But peace? Naw. Only our Roman Psyop can help you with that.

It is almost comical.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

(YES I HOPE AND PRAY FOR AND BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING EVER SAID ABOUT JESUS IS TRUE AND THAT HE DOES RETURN)

If you look at verses where Jesus talks about his second coming, they imply that he should have returned a long time ago. During the lifetimes of those that heard him speak actually. It makes sense since he doesn't seem to fit the prophecies for being the Messiah anyway. I know some people will disagree.

As for world peace, I don't think it's an impossibility. It will definitely be a feat to achieve and we have a long way to go.

I would be interested how you came to this conclusion, what makes you make this statement, what verse are you talking about.

According to my understanding Christ will not return to earth till a few more things happen.

I suppose you may understand Christ statement here in Matthew
"I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom".

sadly some would say, you would be taking the bible text out of context.
Here is an explanation that may help you understand another interpretation of what is said.
www.meetingwithchrist.com...(27-28).htm

To sum it up, the message is that Christs death and kingdom is brought to this world spiritually, after His earthly ministry is finished.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

See what i mean?

"No no no, he didn't mean that, he meant this instead."

Perfect example showing the result and culmination of 1500 years of lies.

Yeah, he did mean exactly that according to Webster's dictionary.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Im not here to argue about what's right and who's concepts are correct...

I think the only thing any one can really do, is activily go out and spread human peace not some peace a religion, government or corp force down our thoarts from nothing more then Words written and the spoken.

I don't mean to bring this personally but op you are doing the exact same as what you are preaching... Your peace is just through your religion and the one you're complaining about is the government's.... What's the difference? The peace you speak about to this day are only words from a book. Regardless of if the bible is real or not. And the difference between the governments peace.. oh wait they both just use words.

In all fairness both religions and governments do help the human race.. doesn't mean they are doing all they 'can'

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Except your whole post was based on a (flawed) interpretation of the bible. So we can't really leave it out because the OP was that we can't have world peace except after Jesus comes back and destroys all the bad guys. You may not have quoted any scripture, but you based your argument on it, completely. Though actually most of that theology is based off of bad theology mainly from the past 100-200 years, its not actually in the bible, this is known as the imagination of men.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join