It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WORLD PEACE... is the biggest conspiracy theory!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Greetings op's and op posers, I would like to take this opportunity to help you all (who haven’t already) come to a very, very obvious conclusion. WORLD PEACE is a smoke screen the (elite) hide behind while they plunder, pillage and kill. The left hand (supposedly) gives while the right hand (totally) takes away. Let me ask you intelligent op's, are we living in WORLD PEACE or do we live in world disorder with the promise of WORLD PEACE? The latter is true today and it will be tomorrow.

There is NO world peace neither can there be ALSO the world is not only not headed for GLOBAL PEACE but actually its headed in the total opposite direction toward even greater chaos and disorder than it’s already in and all of you know it!

Please take the blinkers off (those of you who haven’t already.) There is NO world peace by aliens, elites, governments, institutions, enlightenments, illumination or charismatic world leaders (antichrists) or anything! WORLD PEACE is impossible to achieve and those in power aren't even lying to you because they don't know themselves! That is why it’s the biggest conspiracy because no-one IN the world knows but there are those who know and they are lying...

WORLD PEACE is a farce (I'm sorry if I'm destroying some people’s dreams but you need to wake up!). Until judgement day\ apocalypse\ Armageddon whatever we WILL be moving further and further away from peace and NOT towards it, like we are TOLD to believe.

That said may I just add I love my neighbour (though not necessarily his\her actions) and I believe (if the conditions are right) world peace is possible. It’s just the conditions are not right at all.

If I may postulate for a few seconds more: the TRUE ELITES (DEVIL/SATAN/BEELZEBUB/LUCIFER AND HIS DEMONIC ASS.) have the human race outwitted with his divide and conquer routine and thus we (humanity) are; divided and conquered. We are divided and conquered, we conquer ourselves with so much division the Devil and his ass. doesn't even need to do much at all and yes we are powerless to unite. A UNITED HUMANITY is a nice goal but unachievable because there is too much HATE, GREED and IGNORANCE in individual men’s\ woman’s hearts. There can be no WORLD PEACE humanity, no way, no how, deal with it!

(WARNING A SHORT MESSAGE OF FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST TO FOLLOW! - My personal hope is that THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YES I HOPE AND PRAY FOR AND BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING EVER SAID ABOUT JESUS IS TRUE AND THAT HE DOES RETURN) and utterly destroys ALL HIS enemies HIMSELF / with His own power (not leaving His dirty work to His followers like so many religions, ISLAM, etc.) He must judge and pass sentence on all His enemies HIMSELF! Christians MUST NOT PRESUME to be instruments of JESUS judgement or wrath, RATHER lets continue in love having nothing to do with GREED OR VIOLENCE or ANYTHING not falling under the law of love (JESUS will pour out His anger, retribution and wrath with His OWN hand when the time is right AND has been doing so HIMSELF since forever.) Then I hope He gives His faithful followers eternal life and grants them TRUE FREEDOM (not like the freedom the US is offering (maybe in the beginning (but the US is now taking away freedom)) (My hope is JESUS will give freedom and never take it away again) and give love and wisdom and peace and stability and joy and prosperity and strength and happiness and eternal life -(**WARNING! personal note – I DO want to live forever.* This prospect thrills and excites me *so much to do and explore and discover* the notion that some people DON’T want to live forever doesn’t surprise me (*due to the nature of fallen man but it does puzzle me. If you can truly live in love you WILL LOVE TO LIVE FOREVER, you will love if you see true beauty’s face aka The man God JESUS CHRIST** like looking into the face of all that nature is and was and ever will be! ** - personal not ended) I hope without fail He gives His disciples (I am one) everything, everything He has promised in the bible) forever and ever. (I don’t mind what state of being I am in after He returns. Flesh, spirit,etc.) – MESSAGE ENDED!)

Apologies - (Apologies to religious op posers (everyone has one (a religion) I love what Jesus did for me personally and promises to do in my heart but besides trying to wet your appetites (I want you to be a true disciple of CHRIST – I will not lie (haters please tone it down on this one) I’m also a disciple of Jesus other true name: TRUTH – and WE ARE HEADED FOR WORLD PEACE, I must tell you that knowledge I have acquired since becoming a disciple of Christ and listening to His still small voice in all this daily has caused me to see how WORLD PEACE will NOT and can NEVER happen. It’s a concept we should discuss and dismiss. When we do this then humanity we will move forward, not before. THE NEXT BIG STEP HUMANITY NEEDS TO TAKE PSYCHOLOGICALLY IN ORDER TO MOVE FORWARD, IS TO ADMIT TO ITSELF THAT WORLD PEACE CAN NOT BE ACHIEVED AND NEVER WILL UNTIL AFTER THE APOCALYPSE! I DON’T THINK HUMANITY HAS EVEN CONSIDERED THIS AS AN OPTION. –Apologies ended.)

I hope for Christ’s return (as this is plausible) but not for WORLD PEACE (not plausible by a long shot!) I live in WORLD DISORDER with all of you and make the best of it every day. I don't kill or inflict my faith in Christ on others who are not willing to know about it but one thing I DO NOT BELIEVE IN IS THAT IN THIS (divided and conquered world) THERE WILL EVER BE WORLD PEACE even for ONE day!

Might as well get used to it. (Please note: I’m a disciple of Jesus Christ and I’m telling you the truth –THE WORLD IS HEADED TOWARD WORLD PEACE IS A CONSPIRACY THEORY is truth which I am telling you. THE WORLD IS HEADED TOWARD WORLD PEACE (no conspiracy theory added) is the lie the world (non-disciples of Christ) are telling you. For telling you the truth do I not get some brownie points as a disciple of Christ therefore does Christ Himself not get some brownie points?

THE WORLD IS NOT AT PEACE (don’t think it is! It’s NOT) it’s chaotic, divided, confused, dizzy and dangerous and it DOES need an intervention. Who is powerful enough to intercede in the affairs of men? I give you the (ELITE OF THE ELITES) – I GIVE you Jesus Christ, son of GOD and son of MAN and when the nation of Israel cries out to Him, on that same day 1. Apocalypse (all enemies of God/JESUS wiped out with a word from His mouth (which will take about 5 seconds) and 2. WORLD PEACE/ ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT/ ONE WORLD LEADER/ ONE WORLD RELIGION/ NEW AGE will be upon us and so...

Our current leadership are incapable of bringing you WORLD PEACE and are lying/ immature or deceived in telling you they can. I BELIEVE in Jesus being Son of God AND Son of Man bringing His world peace when He comes again, but that’s just me.

**INTERESTING SMALL POINT – if there were world peace then (some people) would not be able to accuse me of this post sounding depressing as everything would be sunshine and rainbows, which it’s not, hence my point.

Thanks that I can share with ATS.

Peace. (But not world peace)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

There is NO world peace neither can there be ALSO the world is not only not headed for GLOBAL PEACE but actually its headed in the total opposite direction toward even greater chaos and disorder than it’s already in and all of you know it!

Be the change you want to see.

Do you believe that YOU can live a peaceful existence, and that YOU can convey a peaceful tone to all that you encounter? If so, then everyone can, and world peace is a possibility, even if it's only YOUR corner of the world. Your corner is the only one that counts anyway!

edit on 17-10-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
(To the OP)

Why is it that the people who are aiming their message towards those whom they call unlearned, talk about Jesus, God or religion in general?

Your message will not make people more informed. It will make them comatose.

World peace can only happen by way of the inner peace the inhabitants have. Assuming they have ever existed.........Jesus isn't coming back to save you. He has bad memories of the last time he was here. God isn't coming either. He's an absentee landlord.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but peace is up to YOU, and you alone.

Scary proposition isn't it?
edit on 17-10-2014 by DeepImpactX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Once religion, patriotism and capitalism is breed out of society and we all unite as one, then "world peace" will most definitely become a reality.

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I can't be the only one!

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

You're not.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

That's not true that world peace is not possible. World peace is possible if people choose forgiveness over revenge - peace over violence. It is absolutely possible, but it is up to us to choose it.

We don't have to all "agree" in order for peace to exist. All we have to do is choose act peacefully instead of violently. The possibility is very real and the choice is within our hands.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

So you think my little corner needs to be peaceful well what if my peace interfears with somebodyelses peace then there's conflict hey? Too much division with every body has peace in his own corner. With division comes disunity with disunity disharmony and the cycle repeats anyway what you're saying is not world peace its inner peace.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DeepImpactX

Mmmmmm... So how do we solve all the division?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Who will do this you say to do (breed all the nonsence out of mankind? You?) Also can you please breed out the greed and violence and pride while you're at it or will THEY do that too? Too little responsibility for your own actions and to much faith in THEY!

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Its possible definately 'I said that in my post' BUT the conditions ARE not right and will never be until the TRUE enemy of man is gone. That will happen on Judgement day the apocolipse then we will have peace and unity but until then no way! So far no one is considering the posibility! All brainwashed! Free your minds people!

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DeepImpactX

Concider and embrace the idea in your mind and move forward!

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

So you think my little corner needs to be peaceful well what if my peace interfears with somebodyelses peace then there's conflict hey? Too much division with every body has peace in his own corner. With division comes disunity with disunity disharmony and the cycle repeats anyway what you're saying is not world peace its inner peace.

I suppose if you're going to be blasting your music all hours of the night and it brings you peace in the process, is it my fault I have to beat on your window because you are disturbing my sense of peace in my own comfort zone?

Teach people about boundaries, and how to respect them, it will come full circle?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

So you think my little corner needs to be peaceful....

Yes.

With division comes disunity with disunity disharmony and the cycle repeats anyway what you're saying is not world peace its inner peace.

How would you know? Obviously, you have no inner peace. If you did, you wouldn't have the need to create a storm of anger and disgust, to get all of upset and willing to agree with you!

Trying to drum up business to get a host of angry Christians, calling to "Bring on Armageddon!" and to crusade for the destruction of the world as we know it, isn't an example of the inner peace that your claiming that your "Christ" gives you.

Be the change that you want to see. If you want destruction and Armageddon, go join ISIS!

edit on 17-10-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Still who will each those people boundries? Not me. Not you. World peace is possible but its not in our hands! Just consider that world peace is not achieveable.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

(If there is a solution to word peace, I'm sure it doesn't involve CAPS LOCK (and (parentheses)))

....and I can't imagine it involves Jesus either.

If you think I'm wrong then we should probably just fight it out to see who's right.
edit on 10/17/2014 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Isis is a terror party and I'm a disciple of Christ. Jesus is bigger than isis and isis is not going to bring any peace let alone world peace. They are as powerless as you or me to do such a simple thing. It will be simple to Jesus when He comes again. For now you must have your inner peace as I have but inner peace is not world peace and isis cannot bring world peace. I will join with a person or persons who can and I have. Christians will not bring about anything infact christians have messed everything up. I'm not a christian I'm a disciple of christand don't act like a mindless christian. Jesus himself will end WW3 not christians.

Disciples of christ and christians are two different things? You and me both know how badly christians are messing up. Mindless, brainwashed masses controlled by pride. There are those who advocate Christ without the soil of mainstream christianity on their clothes. I am one.
edit on 10/17/2014 by HD3DSURROUNDSOUND because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: scojak

Thanks you made me laugh.
I don't recall a single instance of Jesus fighting so I won't fight with you. PEACE as a concept is real but not world peace! Too much division and not enough common ground. WORLD PEACE is not possible and this needs to be addressed. Let's stop kidding ourselves on mankinds ability to bring its own peace. Christ was son of God and man and He brings peace in the end.

World peace is a nice theory which people have been conditioned to love BUT its impossible and won't happen. My hope is in the return of Christ.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Isis is a terror party and I'm a disciple of Christ. Jesus is bigger than isis and isis is not going to bring any peace let alone world peace.

"Disciples of Christ" nor ISIS are interested in world peace. ISIS assists "Christians" in their desire to hasten God's hand in bringing on Armageddon and the end of the world as we know it. This desire to see the end of the world is something that identifies the "Disciples of Christ"

The ironic thing is, I bet your against assisted suicide and abortion, but wait in excited anticipation for "The End" yourself!

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I couldn't care less about abortions, etc. I'm also amused at the fact that isis or Christians think the can speed God's hand. Jesus will come at His set time humans on the planet or not.

I do want the end to come because I want to see Jesus again. Jesus is son of God AND son of man. He will marry man to God. The union of God and man. I agree with you about christians they are mindless uninformed zombies who use Crist for their own gain. They are not going to bring world peace and neither am I.

There will be NO world peace so please stop believing this. World peace is a religion did you decide to join it?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Your view of God and Jesus as retributive is the very reason that we have so much disorder in this world. We are made in the image of God, but we have made god in our image. Getting "those" bad guys, while "my peoples" are good. Let the others rot and burn, that aren't "in", while "we" get whisked away to la la land.

That is not the Good News my friend. I know for I believed that for the first 3 decades of my life. That is awful news for the vast majority of humanity. Probably 95% or so.

I would like to urge you to consider the actual Gospel, the true Good News that "God was in Christ Reconciling the world(entire cosmos) to himself, not counting their trespasses against them."

or "God sent his son to be the savior of the World(cosmos)."

You see we are made in the image of god. But if our imagination of god is that of a vile monster who tortures his children for eternity because they didn't say the magic prayer in their 7 decades of life, how will you see and treat others who aren't "in"?

The root of division in our world is that we aren't all one. All religions since the dawn of religion have seen God in a similar way. Kills and heals. Strikes down those who are his/her/their enemies.

But Jesus came and said something different. "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do". "I did not come into the world to condemn the world but to save it". Peace through the prince of peace (not the ass kicking rambo Jesus).

That is the good news. That God is unconditional love, that he is not retributive, he is not going to give people what they deserve, that all other views of God that don't accord with Jesus are wrong, including the OT view of the angry vengeful god, the god who told Joshua to commit genocide. Jesus said "if you have seen me you have seen the father". Paul said "he is the exact image of God". Well then that is the image of God. Anything else like:

"Should we call down fire from heaven on them for not accepting your message?" - James and John aka Sons of Thunder
"You don't know what spirit you are of"- Jesus, prince of peace

or

"you have heard it said, love your neighbor and hate your enemy, but I tell you love your enemy and do good to them, so that you may be like your Father in heaven, who causes the rain to fall on the just and the unjust, and the sun to rise on the evil and the good"

That is the message of peace, aka the good news

"When I am lifted up from the earth, I will draw all (pan=all=everything) things to myself"

"Behold I am making all things (pan=all=everything) new"

Peace to you my friend

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join