It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans have already been cloned!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
You Are Being Lied To
"It's now routine to see news stories about various mammals being cloned.Almost always, these reports mention that this "brings us one step closer to cloning humans," "human clones are right around the corner," and other cliches.What every last one of these insightful stories fail to mention this:Humans have already been cloned." Russ Kick page 304 of the great book *You Are Being Lied To * (pdf format)

In this book it shows two instances in which a gentically engineered embryotic cell was detroyed at the 32-cell and 4-cell stages when they were well on there way to become normal human being.Keep in mind that this was *before* Dolly the first sheep to be cloned.Any thoughts?

-Mono

[edit on 8-12-2004 by MoNoM3ND3Z]

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Could you point me to where I could acquire the book that you quoted it from? I think it would be an interesting read, and allow me to form a better opinion about the topic.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I believe various governments have already performed this research. I also do not find it too far fetched that Clonaid has done some human cloning as well. Now, that being said, how successful was it? Only time will tell.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Ahh, I just did.I forgot to put it in there at first, sorry.

-Mono

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Oh yeah, it's a great book showing alot of cover-ups and inconsistances in government stories such as the okc bombings, the columbine incident, how messed up school textbooks are and things like that.It's a great read.

-Mono

new topics

top topics

join