It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sources: ISIS training to fly warplanes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
3 doesn't worry me at all, even if they got them up in the air it wouldn't be hard to bring their 3 little planes down, they wouldn't get in any airspace that would put many people at threat anyway.

They could just do a airstrike on the place they are supposedly at?? Our Gov & the US one seems to be a fan of airstrikes lately.

IS can bring it im over worrying about them.

I am more concerned over who the hell is funding them!

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Strapping a pair of cardboard wings to a donkey and charging it off a cliff does not an air force make.

In all seriousness, I'm glad they are. Knowing them, their planes will fall apart the minute it reaches a semblance of cruising altitude causing it and it's "pilot" to plummet to earth. Good riddance to dangerous aircraft and the idiots who think they can fly them and pose a threat beyond their sheer stupidity.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: feldercarb
In one of the reports online, it said that the planes were flown for approximately 10 to 20 minutes at a time. The planes are not going very far and are practicing. They will need a lot more practice to be able to do anything useful. This so far equals a publicity stunt.

If I were them and I was able to protect them via bunkers and camo on the ground I would use them for support at very low levels either in proper weather conditions where coalition fighters would be delayed in taking them down or keeping them very low within ISIS air defenses to protect them. Either way its a huge rist but, ex Saddam era airforce members are allied to ISIS. If used wisely they could prove to be of some use.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join