It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden's son discharged from Navy after reportedly testing positive for cocaine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
I will type slowly - as logic seems scarce on ATS today

point one :

why does it matter who his father is - hunter biden is an adult - his father is nither responsible for or accountable for his actions

point 2 :

how many other servicemen do you think have been discharged for UCMJ offences involving narcotics this year ?? yet no other case is reported as national news

Yes he is an adult.

How does it not matter who his father is? He is the VP of the US.....I would say that makes it matter being that the VP raised him.

And yes I am sure plenty have been discharged for the same reasons, but this one is VP Biden's son.

What makes it news is nothing more than it being his son that was kicked out of the Navy for drug use, but that fact alone is enough for it to be news, coupled with the VP's stance on drugs in general.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

oh crap - you really do believe this idiocy don't you ?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Believe what idiocy? Are you saying he wasn't fired because of testing positive for coc aine? Sorry, but I do think that a person with his familial connection should exhibit a bit more judgement in his decision making abilities.

But I guess you are one of those that just forgives and forgets as long as they say they are sorry and the past is behind them right?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

You really need to regroup and think up another angle of attack. Your coming off belligerent and overly defensive.

I know we are told to pick our battles but you haven't been informed that this isn't one.

If I were buying into "idiocy" it wouldn't be provided by the op......

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: TiedDestructor
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Do you even Internet bro?

Ha...I was thinking the same. VP Biden is a major "war on drugs" guy. For his son to be licked out of the Navy after one month of service testing positive for Cocaine is a pretty big deal. A less than honorable discharge. But like I said.....doubt this will even last a day in the news.

His daughter got has a thing for coke too.

Ashley Biden Cocaine

Covering up Ashley's?

Kids rebellion, or dad is so against it?
edit on 10/17/2014 by Anyafaj because: New added info

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TiedDestructor

ok - so what is it ?????????

1 should hunter biden be treated differently because his father is current VPOTUS ????????

2 should joe biden be held accountable for the actions of an adult - just because that adult is his son

either you support one of the two premises above - in which case explain why

or this story is utterly irrelevant - and move on .

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I wonder if there were any threads made about Bush's daughters when one got a DUI.

Does anyone remember?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
I wonder if there were any threads made about Bush's daughters when one got a DUI.

Does anyone remember?

Pretty sure there were, but you are comparing a DUI to someone being kicked out of the armed forces for illegal drug use....that someone happens to be the son of one of the most passionate anti-drug individuals in the US. While the action of driving under the influence is illegal, the substance is not. Biden's son acquired and illegal substance, used it, and was kicked out of the Navy for it.....but hey...just a slap on the wrist and no report on it for over a year....no big deal right?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I couldnt get the link to work for whatever reason, but my question is.....

He entered the Navy at 40?

I know they raised the age limit to join some years ago, I thought about joining and my buddy the Major said he would swear me in if I did.

But 40?
maybe time flies

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Omg a lawyer who takes coc aine!!!

Even Larry h parker did coc aine, even sold the stuff.

Why is the spawn of commie sidekick gonna be so immune?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I don't see the problem with this?

Bidens a pretty straight shooter. He's as bad as speeches as Obama but as far as politicians go he's fairly honest. His son did some drugs and got kicked out of the Navy. There was no favoritism.

Isn't this exactly what is supposed to happen?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I fail to see why this should be an important story ?

Oh I don't know.....just that the VP of the US's son was kicked out of the US Navy for illegal drug use.....no biggie there.

It's not. And it HAS been reported widely. Who gives a damn about Biden? Let alone his obscure shiftless son...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join