It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP set to seize the Senate

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I thought all Obama tattoos used "transparent" ink ??

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Enthusiasm in the midterm elections remains in the Republicans’ favor -- but the spread has significantly narrowed, according to a new Fox News national poll.

Among likely voters, 45 percent of Republicans are “extremely” interested compared to 41 percent of Democrats. Two weeks ago, the GOP was up 15 points on that question.

Party loyalty is slightly in the Democrats’ favor, as more Democrats (89 percent) than Republicans (87 percent) plan to vote for their party’s candidate. This makes more of a difference than one might expect, because more voters identify as Democrat than Republican.

Fox News Poll: Race for Congress tightens, confidence in Obama low

Its a much tighter race than 2010 was and is coming down to the wire with only one week to go.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I thought all Obama tattoos used "transparent" ink ??

LMAO.....**spits soda on keyboard**

You got me on that one!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
OH, Say it Ain't Soooooooo
The Dems are going to have a Melt Down,,,,, After all their Pandering to the illegals

Now they get their just rewards,,,, I told you and others told you,,,, People who've come here the right way,,,Don't like the ones that DON"T!
The Dem's supported Obama and his illegals being Pushed on Americans.

This number jumped out at me from the new Washington Post/ABC News poll: It showed that, among Latinos, 50 percent say it doesn't matter who wins the Senate come November. And among those who do think it will matter, twice as many say it would be a good thing (30 percent) if the GOP took over as say it would be a bad thing (15 percent).

This is a demographic, we will remind you, that voted 71-27 for President Obama just two years ago. And only 15 percent are concerned about a GOP-controlled Senate.

While there is a fairly big margin of error (plus/minus 10 points) in this sub-sample, those are still striking numbers -- and they comport nicely with the idea of Hispanics' declining faith in the Democratic Party. And if you can't get voters to believe something will change, it's hard to make a convincing case to get them to vote.

DEMS losing

edit on 29-10-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua

I understood the bravado before the 2010 elections republicans were winning in the polls 50-37 percent but this election polling right now according to Fox news is at 45-42 percent favoring republican candidates but this overall score is well withing the margins of error.

Did your comics also show a Romney win in 2012? Months ago I would agree that republicans had momentum but that seems to have changed, but thankfully we only have less than a week till we see how America votes.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

No, why would you ask, I don't remember Blowing Horns or Praising Romney,,, I didn't Obama and never would Hillary,,,,
So who did that leave?
There you go,,,,,
I wanted to voted for Herman Cain and my wife liked his politics,,,,,,
We both really, really liked Matt Snyder too, common man kind of guy, but no money and was never going to get any Media
Attention unless he committed a Crime.
So, we did the only thing we thought was right at the time and voted for,,,,,, Andy Martin, WHY you ask, He's a NUT Case you say.
All could be true but a statement he made and on his website at the time and by his own actions, made us believe he would live up to his statement,,,, and what was that statement?
Some thing like this,,,,, Obama plays for keeps. He plays rough, and that's the only way to beat him, and I'm the only one that is tough enough to do that.
Well it was two vote's thrown into the wind, but, I didn't Vote For Obama,,,, I was Smarter Than Most!

They're not My Comic's, Those pictures are for Everybody's Enjoyment and Use!

edit on 29-10-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   

The title of the thread is GOP set to take the senate but I see no real evidence of this, its way to close to call. So far in this election season there has been small turn outs this favors the republicans but I wonder if next Tuesday if its gonna be a small turn out?

The same establishment that preached for Romney is saying the republicans are gonna win now.
edit on 29-10-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

You can say the same thing about the establishment that preached for Obama is saying the Democrats are gonna Hold the Senate and Take Seats in the Congress.... couldn't you?
What you Joe Biden preaching,,,,,, Oh,,, Ya, The Tea Party needs to be Stopped and Voted to keep a Democrat in Office wil Accomplish this,,,,, Total Bull Sh&t,,,,

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Not really the liberal media I have been watching thinks the gop will take the senate. This could have been a scare tactic to get people to get id's so they could vote.

I'm getting a mailbox full of political mailing everyday from both sides, scare tactic mostly.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

The title of the thread is GOP set to take the senate but I see no real evidence of this, its way to close to call. So far in this election season there has been small turn outs this favors the republicans but I wonder if next Tuesday if its gonna be a small turn out?

The same establishment that preached for Romney is saying the republicans are gonna win now.

I think this say's it all,,,,,,

DES MOINES, Iowa – Joni Ernst has been elected as the next U.S. Senator from Iowa. The Republican, a state Senator from Red Oak, defeated Democrat U.S. Representative Bruce Braley in one of the nation’s closest watched elections.

Ernst will fill the seat currently occupied by Senator Tom Harkin. Harkin, who has served in the U.S. Senate since 1985, announced in January 2013 that he would retire at the end of his term in January 2015.

Recent polls had shown Ernst pulling ahead, a poll released by the Des Moines Register this weekend showed her with a seven point lead. A Quinnipiac University poll released Monday showed the race was tied at 47%.

Ernst will be sworn in to the Senate in January.

link

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

The cat is out of the bag after tonight.

There's some real choice quotes in this thread alone that will live forever

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

What?

Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Can't wait to see how this turns out!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Hehe you guys predicted it would rain. Others predicted sun. It rained. You must be psychic.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Well, what do ya think??

Wonder if we'll see a change or more of the same BS
Guess it depends a lot on whether Obama will play nice or not

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

He probably will even though the Republicans never did once.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45

Even Obama's own people admit that he will not work with the Rep.

At least Clinton did his best to reach across the party lines when he was in office

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Reagen worked well with a Democrat House for 8 years.

Those Democrats sure liked the money legislation he signed for them.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

It's easier to work with Republicans when you aren't a foreign black Muslim traitor. They love white southerners
. Comparing Clinton to Obama is not very worthwhile.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

It's easier to work with Republicans when you aren't a foreign black Muslim traitor. They love white southerners
. Comparing Clinton to Obama is not very worthwhile.

Boy you sure are hung up on generalizing everybody into groups

Clinton was more willing to work with others, while Obama is not
That simple...

Two totally different personalities
Has nothing to do with race, of course, people like you won't see it that way

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join