It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

39 hours in booking, drugs planted, all for overtime.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I just wanted to post some short clips telling the story of a friends band. Basically they were on their way to practice and were illegally detained for some extra overtime. They were kept in Bronx central booking for 39 hours without so much as a phone call. They had drugs planted on them and were stripped searched for nothing more than for 2 jackasses in uniform to get a bigger pay check to then spend getting drunk in their favorite crap bar somewhere or on hookers they hassle for cheap sex.

To LEOs:

I am the first to stand up and argue to death with someone being unreasonable with or about law enforcement. I am also someone who lets the chips fall where they will. There is a storm coming. Its one hell of a crap storm. LEOs need to either be more honest and police themselves without the "necessary evil" justifications (cop outs) or deal with the backlash that WILL COME. While you may be disappointed that many wouldnt even call for help if one of you are in trouble and only take their phones out to record you, you will be even more shocked when backlash takes a page from history and your own homes and off duty lives become as valid as a politicians for heckling.... or worse.

You may be above the law, but you are not above human nature my friends. You are making your beds and will sleep in them whether you think you are justified or not. Things like this in the video are becoming a normal occurrence. Eventually once its an accepted thing, (almost there), people will respond in kind in a time honored way...something that works for everyone and not just yourselves...lies, violence and cheating.....You are going to hurt bad and I dont want to hear the arrogant and pompous "poor us" from you then. I will say "deal with it".

The sacred duty you are entrusted with is then going to be put in jeopardy because you will not want to do a job too dangerous for the pay you get...some think this way already.

I know these guys in the video personally and for many years now. They are honest hard working people. I vouch for them. No BS or spin, this is what happened. They were illegally detained, had drugs planted on them possibly ruining their record for life and were held like animals for 39 hours for no reason. All this injustice, all this scum bag BS....all so 2 of you can have a slightly bigger pay check. Extra money on a pay check that wont last more than a week. Think about that.

You lost the opportunity to gain allies. You seem to do that allot. Eventually everyone will be your enemies. No matter how many bodies you fill uniforms with, you will eventually be vastly outnumbered on all fronts and seriously HATED. Legitimately mind you. You are treading on thin ice already. I know there are good cops, I know plenty personally...but there is not enough of them and they arent good enough.

You need to rethink what your buddies are doing. Its not a community. Its a Job. You arent cops. You are fellow citizens and human beings first. You are crapping on your people. LEOs arent your people, YOUR PEOPLE are your people.

I will say it one last time. You may be above the law, but you are not above human nature.

Please cut this crap.

edit on 10 17 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
LE in this country is insane.

I've never heard of Abject! they ever play with Lords of Death or at ABC No Rio?
edit on 17-10-2014 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

The lead guitar and singer used to have a band called jobbed out.They played with eyes of hate, no redeeming social value, and such sometimes back in early 2000´s. They are just starting to really pick up and get their act together. They started like most as garage and dive bar closing acts. lol

They have played all over since. Check out their FB. The singer, Jamie, is really active with shows, not just his. He is good on knowing who is playing where and even who is just attending.

edit on 10 17 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Thanks for the info

I'll definitely check them out. I'm always looking out for new music. Things like Cress and Magrudergrind never get old but there's always new music being made.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Good for sharing their story. Hope this gains more attention so others can see first hand and ask questions if need be.
As well as they can get justice for what happened, please keep us updated.

You need to rethink what your buddies are doing. Its not a community. Its a Job. You arent cops. You are fellow citizens and human beings first. You are crapping on your people. LEOs arent your people, YOUR PEOPLE are your people.

Agreed. Such a shame what people become when they get a "big head" on them. Overstepping within legal bounds, how can they sleep at night, very sad.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I enjoyed the sincerity and truth in your letter to leo. We should apply the same course to those who fostered the police state. Somebody put these clowns in power, inflated their heads, and absolutely relies on them, for just about anything they need, right down to the smallest personal detail. Fecal matter does not multiply all by itself. It has to come from someplace.

You are seeing the symptoms. They're sort of hard to miss, and by design. Rather than simply fold, you reacted with some inspired verse.

Now…what is the disease causing these symptoms? A lot of work went into this state of affairs we find ourselves in. It is no accident.

Warning to the best and brightest: you guys are being set up. You think you have control, and power, do you? Listen up, big J. One day you will lose that power, but the framework you built will remain, and fall on your heads like an avalanche. Not really sure if anyone will care, because you earned every cent of it.

# 304

edit on 17-10-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

yes there is a noticeable trend with the LEO's of today and it is not a good one....sad thing is they are part of the human race ...there is a war being waged on the people of earth and LE is on the front line....these people need to realize that when all hell breaks loose those that they work for will not back them up they will leave them to suffer whatever consequences there may be.....

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

If you are a "good LEO" reading this, prepare for a career change. I'm sure you are qualified for something other than authoritarian.

soldier? That way you can kill and maim all day.
Prison guard? All the control you could ever want.
ComCast customer service? You can lecture and irritate people all day.
UPS driver... the uniform
If all that fails, petty crime.

top topics

join