It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belize says NO to sick US citizens

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: kattraxx
What's going on at Texas Health Presbyterian? Handle Ebola, then head out on vacation?

If all of this is part of an orchestrated agenda, we wont really figure it out until the mission is accomplished. Not saying this is the case, but I am having more and more trouble discounting it.

Under the perception of stupidity and incompetence, a great many things can be done and all anyone would ever do is keep yelling how dumb the people are acting.

A sports player that keeps messing up his own teams success might be viewed as an idiot, when he was actually working for another team all along.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Exactly my point. Not even gov personnel are this stupid... allowing the Texas hospital staff who handled ebola to travel even AFTER the first nurse tested positive? No. Something's hinky here.

I only pay attention to mainstream media to see what lies they're telling. I always tell my mother: "Believe the opposite of what they tell you and you'll be closer to the truth."

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: kattraxx

Just remember, what is presented in MSM is very, very well designed and compartmentalized. They present it as diversion rather than 'opposite of fact.'

Most topics are presented in a way that whether one wholly rejects OR accepts it, the same results are gained. The only important part is that the majority needs to either accept it at face value, or reject it at face value. Either one can be used with the same efficacy.

Its actually pretty brilliant.. and applies to everything from Ebola, to Ferguson, to religion. The same methodsncould be used for benefit rather than detriment, but that is where myopism starts. Even the perpetuators of our ineffective cultural story are slaves to it.
edit on 18-10-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: badgerprints

I wonder where the other 70 or so self quarantined health care workers are vacationing.

Here's one...yesterday. But this appears to be one of the first 48? Were there an additional 70 after Pham came down with it?

One of the first 48 people who came in contact with the country’s first Ebola patient has been cleared, Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings said Friday.

First person to come out of quarantine after direct contact with Ebola patient Thomas Eric Duncan

edit on 10/18/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: badgerprints

I wonder where the other 70 or so self quarantined health care workers are vacationing.

Here's one...yesterday. But this appears to be one of the first 48? Were there an additional 70 after Pham came down with it?

One of the first 48 people who came in contact with the country’s first Ebola patient has been cleared, Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings said Friday.

First person to come out of quarantine after direct contact with Ebola patient Thomas Eric Duncan

Interesting, I wonder who this person was? A friend who came to check up on him, maybe?

And further down the article it states another person went into a hospital late Thursday and was 'screen positive' for Ebola, due to exhibiting Ebola-like symptoms. But bloods tests haven't confirmed this and said patient wanted to leave the hospital. Officials said it wasn't necessary to stay? What the heck?
edit on 18-10-2014 by texasgirl because: spelling

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join