It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Promising investigative technique to locate MH370 rejected

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Just read this article

www.news.com.au...

and it really hammers home to me the fact that Malaysia and Australia are complicit in the cover up of MH370.

AN Australian scientist says it is possible to locate missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 by identifying cloud changes for evidence of vapour trails caused by burning fuel emissions from the aircraft.

My understanding is he uses archived satellite images which show the chemical compounds and trails. And using this technique matched with information from the Malaysian airline fleet and its emissions he can identify MH370s path and track it.

Mr Gingis says he has used the technology to locate shipwrecks in the north Pacific Ocean by identifying “ship trails” and the changes in cloud microphysics caused by emissions of floating vessels using archival satellite data.

The respected engineer, who has 27 years experience in the field and has worked with space agency NASA

So he contacted the Malaysian authorities a week after the incident, only to be told '' thanks but no thanks. ''

He then contacted the Australian officials offering the same services.

ATSB (Australian Transport Safety Bureau ) confirmed Mr Gingis’story. The bureau also confirmed it was in possession of the relevant archival satellite images but had not engaged anyone to examine the images for airline vapor trails left by MH370.

My Gingis offered to do the process for $17500. Australia has put forward $100 Million for this search.

Did Australia take him up on this offer?
No.. they demanded to know his technique and methods. Personally I think they did this to cover it up further.

edit on pm1156318162014-10-16T23:56:18-05:00112014p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

edit on pm1155318162014-10-16T23:55:59-05:00112014p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
It's strange isn't it? Are we to believe they can archive every email and phone call on the planet, but still can't locate an huge freaking airplane with tracking gear? I agree...something is fishy.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

“Our position does, however, explain a total lack of debris, the string of ‘blunders’ in the search, the seemingly intentional false leads of debris and underwater pings, the redacted data logs, the error/illogical ridden Inmarsat analysis, missing/altered air traffic control records, the large ‘gaps’ in contact with the plane, missing military radar, missing cargo manifest, and the astoundingly incompetent path of the entire investigation.”

It does appear to be a lot more to this than what has been made public. I am getting the feeling that this underwater search is more of a mining survey paid for by the public.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Taking inf full consideration what you just quoted, their position is:

(..) without proof to the contrary, those on board could still be alive and that authorities have covered up the true fate of the aircraft.

because of (and I emphasize it) quoting again :

(..) a total lack of debris, the string of ‘blunders’ in the search, the seemingly intentional false leads of debris and underwater pings, the redacted data logs, the error/illogical ridden Inmarsat analysis, missing/altered air traffic control records, the large ‘gaps’ in contact with the plane, missing military radar, missing cargo manifest, and the astoundingly incompetent path of the entire investigation.”

edit on 17/10/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Come on really?
They all "know" what happened to that plane.

Its not just an Oops sorry don't know where it went.

Research who was on that plane???

Seriously sad and really wrong

What's happening to this world we live in?
edit on 17-10-2014 by Sophie111609 because: spelled a word wrong

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Are we to believe they can archive every email and phone call on the planet, but still can't locate an huge freaking airplane with tracking gear? I agree...something is fishy.

You live in a small bubble.
People and cars get lost in the city.
We had one a couple of weeks ago. Two elderly people went missing for 3 days. They were found 150 yards behind their house in their truck in a ditch dead. Heavy trees and bushes.

If you don't know where to look the world is a big place.
Example:
If you were to set off in a search plane (300 mph) to fly non stop, over every square mile of the planet it would take you over 120 years.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I think the scientist should be more concerned with finding the plane and victims than trying to extort money from the Australian government by exploiting a tragic situation for personal gain.

Do this one pro bono to show the technique works with airplanes and go from there.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

“I would be required to fly to KL and to have a detailed briefing with Malaysian search and rescue authorities in order to be able to identify and search for specific satellite availability and all satellite data imagery frames that we can analyse using our cloud microphysics algorithms.

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I think the scientist should be more concerned with finding the plane and victims than trying to extort money from the Australian government by exploiting a tragic situation for personal gain.

Do this one pro bono to show the technique works with airplanes and go from there.

After reading the article, I don't think that the money is the withholding factor. He would have to have access to the investigators techniques and satellite archive data. I have a feeling that if that were available we would ALL know what happened to that plane IMHO.
edit on 17-10-2014 by ronjer because: quote from stroy

edit on 17-10-2014 by ronjer because: that I can spell story

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Fair call, I hope he does offer to do it for free, then state to the media if the governments let him investigate.

but in the scheme of things, if the Australian government has allocated $100million dollars... I dont think $17500 is the reason they wont let him do it..

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I am reviving this thread, with new and relevant information.

The one story I've heard that makes the most sense, is that this flight is on the bottom of the ocean west of Australia. But there is a hostile ET base down there we are at war with, and we can't retrieve this plane just yet.

news.yahoo.com...
MALAYSIA AIRLINES TOWELETTE FOUND ON WESTERN AUSTRALIA BEACH

consciousreporter.com... estern-australia/
MYSTERY OF U-SHAPED HOSTILE ET BASE OFF AUSTRALIA

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker

I am reviving this thread, with new and relevant information.

The one story I've heard that makes the most sense, is that this flight is on the bottom of the ocean west of Australia. But there is a hostile ET base down there we are at war with, and we can't retrieve this plane just yet.

news.yahoo.com...
MALAYSIA AIRLINES TOWELETTE FOUND ON WESTERN AUSTRALIA BEACH

consciousreporter.com... estern-australia/
MYSTERY OF U-SHAPED HOSTILE ET BASE OFF AUSTRALIA

Just making sure but you did just say that the story that makes the most sense is that the flight is at the bottom of the ocean but we are at war with hostile ET's so they can't retrieve the plane?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

the piffling sum he was asking would have covered operational costs, but i doubt there would have neen ANY profit involved. i'm also sure that his motives were not simply financial. suggesting otherwise is somewhat tacky.

ps. Jacob Rothschild certainly made a killing out of MH370.

humansarefree.com...
edit on R2015th2015-03-10T18:15:56-05:0020150pm684 by RoScoLaz4 because: spelling

new topics

top topics

join