It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian boy shot dead by Israeli forces.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Israeli forces have shot and killed a Palestinian boy in a village in the occupied West Bank, local medics and residents said.

Thirteen-year-old Bahaa Badr was shot as Israeli forces entered Beit Liqya near the separation wall with Israel, and were reportedly pelted with stones by local youths on Thursday.

The Zionist terrorists are at it again. They do what they do best, which is killing innocent children.

Director Ahmed Betawai of the Ramallah Hospital said the boy was shot three times in the chest and died of his wounds about two hours after the incident.

Hopefully the pricy "milky" pudding will cause Israelis to go back to Germany and Europe.

Palestinian boy shot dead by Israeli forces.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Where's Palestines self defense that Israhell always claims ? Well if Hamas or Fatah did fight back it would be terrorist acts. A rocket with no explosive payload compared to 115mm bombardment ?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9

Israel reports that the boy was attempting to throw a fire bomb at IDF soldiers, aka molotov cocktail.

www.jpost.com...
edit on 16-10-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

From my source...

It is unclear whether the boy took part in the confrontation,

And besides, I don't believe anything those Zionist criminal say.

If I was in my land which is occupied by a foreign entity, I'd throw more than a molotov cocktail.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I'm just saying, that's what the IDF is reporting.

On the other side of the coin, it's not surprising Al Jazerra isn't publishing the IDF's statement.
edit on 16-10-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

One the other side of the coin, it's not surprising Al Jazerra isn't publishing the IDF's statement.

Maybe because it's a lie, like almost everything the Zionists stand for.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

If you read some of the other media coverage of this incident, such as ABC, they do not mention the IDF's response. This article from Al Jazerra may have been published before such a response was released.

As far as the boy being shot......quite sad.

I wish Israel would just stop occupying the land and stick to what they were given by the UN resolution. They are occupying the west bank illegally, in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Uh huh. "Zionist Terrorists" my butt. And what the Palestinians will do is strap bombs on a kid with Down's Syndrome and persuade him to walk over to a border checkpoint. You should expect this kind of thing to happen when tensions are as they are. If the Palestinians would stop blowing up busses full of school kids this whole thing could stop in a heartbeat, but the Palestinian apologists ignore the school bus bombings and point out when one kid gets killed throwing bombs. Hypocrites all of them. I'm ashamed of you.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

One the other side of the coin, it's not surprising Al Jazerra isn't publishing the IDF's statement.

Of course the IDF is going to report whatever they can to make it look like the shooting was justified. The fact is the IDF has been caught telling so many lies it's not worth reporting what they even say.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Do you honestly believe this ?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9

Or...

According to the Israeli army, a unit entered the village after stones were thrown in the area. As the unit left the village, soldiers stepped off their vehicle to repair an unspecified malfunction when Palestinians started hurling firebombs at them, from a distance of about 20 meters, the army said. The unit commander opened fire at the Palestinians, killing the teen. Military Police is expected to investigate the incident.

www.haaretz.com...

There are always different sides to a story the sad thing is this kind of stuff happens everywhere in the world but it's not newsworthy unless it's the evil Jews doing it.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

It goes both ways. Actually, no it doesn't.

Israel has much more firepower and political power that they take complete advantage of to continue their occupation of lands that IS NOT THEIRS.

They were given their land in the UN resolution and then began to spread out after the 1967 (I believe that's the correct year) war.

And then we wonder why these people fight back against Israel any way they can? Wouldn't you fight for what is yours?

Shame on you, sir.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Uh huh. "Zionist Terrorists" my butt. And what the Palestinians will do is strap bombs on a kid with Down's Syndrome and persuade him to walk over to a border checkpoint. You should expect this kind of thing to happen when tensions are as they are. If the Palestinians would stop blowing up busses full of school kids this whole thing could stop in a heartbeat, but the Palestinian apologists ignore the school bus bombings and point out when one kid gets killed throwing bombs. Hypocrites all of them. I'm ashamed of you.

When was the last time Palestine used a suicide bomber? It was in 2008 so don't keep repeating the propaganda like it happens all the time. If the Zionist Nazis (seeing how you don't like for them to be called terrorist) were to actually live up to their peace agreements and stop kidnapping and murdering civilians then maybe they could have some peace. Israel apologist ignore all the illegal acts the Israel does just so they can blame the Palestinians. I'm ashamed of you.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: samsamm9

Or...

According to the Israeli army, a unit entered the village after stones were thrown in the area. As the unit left the village, soldiers stepped off their vehicle to repair an unspecified malfunction when Palestinians started hurling firebombs at them, from a distance of about 20 meters, the army said. The unit commander opened fire at the Palestinians, killing the teen. Military Police is expected to investigate the incident.

www.haaretz.com...

There are always different sides to a story the sad thing is this kind of stuff happens everywhere in the world but it's not newsworthy unless it's the evil Jews doing it.

Try again it's not the Jews that are doing these things. The real Jews who live in Israel want to live in peace with the Palestinians and want the illegal acts of the Israeli government to stop. The Zionist are to blame for all the evil that is coming out of Israel.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Here's another one for you.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Anti Zionism is not Anti Semitism everyone should the difference as it's a very big one.

One of the few who see it good job

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Could be but it's funny Reuters says it's unclear when the IDF says the boy had a fire bomb.

I think it's a fact the fire bombs were present and thrown at the IDF, now whether the boy was armed is unclear, apparently.

But don't worry, Israel is going to do a full investigion...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join