It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zmapp Novartis and the Alcon Connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
In another thread ats member IamAbeliever connected these dots. At first I thought no way, but it is a very interesting coincidence. So all credit should go to that member...

The makers of Zmapp are using a technology made by Novartis which owns Alcon. Nina Pham's Boyfriend and family work at Alcon.

Link for Boyfriend Working at Alcon

The individual works at Alcon in Fort Worth, according to a staff email seen by CBS

Wiki for Alcon

Alcon incorporated and with corporate headquarters, in Hünenberg, Switzerland, is a global medical company specializing in eye care products. Alcon's U.S. headquarters are located in Fort Worth, Texas. Alcon has been purchased by Novartis from Nestlé and there have been confirmed information indicating high likelihood that Alcon will soon also be merged with the new parent company.

Also interestingly it was purchased from Nestle, which Ill add it when I can find it, but there was another thread around here on Nestle's interactions with ebola.

Link to Zmapp Avartis Connection

A Texas site is preparing to manufacture the experimental Ebola drug ZMapp, says Robin Robinson, director of the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), a division within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Robinson adds that Novartis’s (NYSE: NVS) vaccine facility in North Carolina is a possible second site to make the drug. Those sites were developed previously in partnership with a U.S. government effort to establish response centers capable of manufacturing drugs and vaccines in an emergency.

I thought this was very interesting for ATS as it is something we do here...we find info like this and run with it. I am just presenting this info that IamAbeliever connected together. My personal opinion is that there is no conspiracy what so ever in regards to ebola. But if there was indeed a conspiracy I would definitely be digging here. You have Zmapp an experimental drug that may be able to fight ebola...that is working with a company who just happens to be connected to the first ebola victims.

I will try to find that Nestle thread and this has peaked my interest to look a little bit more...
edit on 16-10-2014 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

This was the Nestle thread here on ATS...It doesn't add much to the connections however Nestle's interest in Ebola should atleast be known..here is the link to that thread and feel free to try to make any connections as I can't make any off the top of my head...besides many businesses are going to profit from this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Thank you for starting this thread. Starting threads using my phone is difficult and it would have taken me forever to do so.

Your efforts are greatly appreciated as I believe this information could be significant.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
Thank you for starting this thread. Starting threads using my phone is difficult and it would have taken me forever to do so.

Your efforts are greatly appreciated as I believe this information could be significant.

No thank you brother for finding it...I keep hearing all the new world order crap constantly with nothing interesting to back it up and I'll admit...this has peaked my interest and it is something we as a community need to dig on because we finally have some kind of lead.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

I couldn't believe it myself after researching it. I had to keep going back over it all to make sure I was reading it correctly.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Isn't it sort of a conspiracy that all the drug companies are trying to find a patentable drug instead of finding a way to make people be able to fight the disease on their own better? Why not ask people there who had the disease for a little blood to help others in their communities fight the disease. The blood would be a simple and cheap choice.

Oh yeah, I forgot that isn't a conspiracy, it is the American way.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

ZMapp, the company with the only serum been successfully so far tested in humans and from one of those that recuperated from ebola after taking ZMapp immediately after symptoms the only plasma that is been used with antibodies.

I am trying to figure out that now that Norvartis is to be behind ZMapp the dispute about property rights will not be so caught up on bureaucratic crap and the serum will be in full production.

It could be a conspiracy behind all this but no the way it seems, see the creators of ZMapp are very small company that US government has financed for many years, but when other companies claimed the rights to ebola vaccine after the ZMapp was successful the company money from the US stop.

That is why they could not make more ZMapp waiting for those property rights, with a big company behind things could change for them.

We don't have a reliable vaccine as today because the corrupted and greedy bureaucracy of our own government.

But the FDA approve Glaxosmith their vaccine trials financed by the DOD and so another loser company trial serum that is not a vaccine but an antiviral, that is the treatment given to Mr. Duncan, the day it got approved on an emergency bases.

Now that Americans are starting to get infected everything could start to be rushed for profits.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Isn't it sort of a conspiracy that all the drug companies are trying to find a patentable drug instead of finding a way to make people be able to fight the disease on their own better? Why not ask people there who had the disease for a little blood to help others in their communities fight the disease. The blood would be a simple and cheap choice.

Oh yeah, I forgot that isn't a conspiracy, it is the American way.

Actually a good point... I don't know how long blood stays good but you would think they could have gotten it from survivors in Africa awhile back. I wonder if USAMRIID keeps blood in their lab since they work with this kind of stuff constantly. I am also surprised we haven't heard from them more...or maybe they are doing stuff behind the scenes. Id like to hear what those guys say more than anyone else as they are the ones actually playing with it.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
My wife is a Scientist at Novartis.

They own hundreds of smaller drug companies.

Really, poke around and you will see.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The only thing weird about this is the connections you people try to draw. I used to work in the biotechnology field. I can say without a doubt that if you attend one tradeshow, you will see people from every company in the field. And half the time is spent checking out new things and the other half is mingling among the attendees and the hot marketing ladies...

Hmm, wow, amazing, a nurse and someone working for a biotech company met up and started dating. Sound the alarms guys.

You know, it's not weird at all since there are trade shows and conferences and get togethers every month of every year, with every name you can find in the biotech world.

Soon someone will connect the dots between a woman working at NRG Energy and a nuclear physicist at Mitsubishi Nuclear. Dear lord.
edit on 16-10-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
My wife is a Scientist at Novartis.

They own hundreds of smaller drug companies.

Really, poke around and you will see.

Good point mate...Nestle is also huge...and since its dang near a monopoly in some of these fields it makes sense there are more connected than we see. There used to be a website floating around here that linked ceos and board memebers and you saw all the same members on each others boards.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Completely agree. It seems fairly likely that two people in a related field would meet. I will say the connection is interesting, but certainly not something to get too riled up over.

Reminds me of the Umbrella Man documentary. Tl;dr coincidences.

Still appreciate the post and the member for doing the work though.

I just don't see how this turns into a conspiracy. So the company that bought the boyfriends company shipped an ebola patient to the girlfriends hospital so the guy could possibly catch it? That seems like a lot of work.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
The only thing weird about this is the connections you people try to draw. I used to work in the biotechnology field. I can say without a doubt that if you attend one tradeshow, you will see people from every company in the field. And half the time is spent checking out new things and the other half is mingling among the attendees and the hot marketing ladies...

Hmm, wow, amazing, a nurse and someone working for a biotech company met up and started dating. Sound the alarms guys.

You know, it's not weird at all since there are trade shows and conferences and get togethers every month of every year, with every name you can find in the biotech world.

Another good point...im just putting the info out man...not saying I believe there is a conspiracy. However...lately ats has been a bit of a bore. I read the headlines in mainstream news and then come to ATS to read the same headlines with threads linked to the same article I just read. For some on here digging at things is fun and interesting and I am hoping we can dig. There is probably nothing, but if there was something...you have to start somewhere. And to me this is at least some link, some connection and worthy of investigation or at least us monitoring it. And with that....We need people just like you to keep us in check. Nothing advances if we all agree and pat ourselves on the back for a conspiracy solved. So please stick around and be one of the voices of reason while we go down the rabbit hole.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

By all means, continue looking into it. Other members as well. I just offer words of caution that not everything is a conspiracy, somethings are very, very normal.

In any case, your just victim to my crass demeanour. Don't take it personal.

Cheers.
edit on 16-10-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join