It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Tupac die?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   
You know, I understand some people are religious and believe in resurrection. That's fine. But this guy? You believe this guy is gonna crawl out of the dirt and say "What's up, I'm back to release some CD's, everyone come out and buy my records."

I hope this is a joke.

As to whether he's dead or not: why is this a shock? I like his music as well as many other rappers. But they lead a violent lifestyle. First look at where they came from. Biggie was a drug dealer. That is public info, not speculation. Second, look at what they surround themselves with. A bunch of cokehead, hangers on, gun toting, unemployed losers who get into fights because of their big mouths. Living in NY i've seen these entourages make their way into clubs. It is pretty pathetic. So when someone gets shot who is part of that scene why is everyone all surprised.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   
to tell you the truth i dont think he is dead. He predicted his death too well. Just think of this, he could of got plastic surgery and got it so he could look like somebody else. That simple i dont know but everybody has there own take on every subject. Thats mine

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trader
Pac is alive only in our thoughts and memories. 'Picture me rolling' took me through my dark days hustling the streets.

HAHAHAHA!!!

Oh yeah???

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
this was the 20,000th post in the chat chat forum!!!!

[Edited on 03/17/2003 by phoenix_cross]

i like aint mad ya, that'd my favorite of his. but definately the older stuff.

i'll belive he's dead after 9.13.03

[Edited on 03/17/2003 by phoenix_cross]

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   
same with me, I am waiting for a couple months and then Im gonna throw him either a death day party of a ressurection day party. Coming back from the dead, what a great promo for an album. He could sell so many records that way.

XAOS

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   
in my opinion the illuminists had 2pac wacked because he was exposing them through his music which was heard by 100's of millions. He refers to them numerous times in his music, im sure that raised an eyebrow or 2 in the lodges.

Tupacs last CD title- Makeveli Don KILLuminati

Hail Mary lyrics - 'KILLuminati all through your body blows like a 12 gauge shotty'

could paste numerous lines of his lyrics where he refers to the illuminists.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Still I rise!!! Sept 13th or bust!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   
what is tupac spelled backwards?
lmao

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
now i no he really not dead so then where is he

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link