It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sounds, Pole Shift, Runways being Re-numbered

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: cloaked4u

Hydroelectricity is a gem if you know how to use it properly.

Half the time I'm thinking of just ditching America and disappearing somewhere up in northern Canada. I don't like what I see on this planet and I know this will continue and we cannot stop it.

No matter where one goes, it will catch up sooner or later.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Hydroelectricity is a gem if you know how to use it properly.

Half the time I'm thinking of just ditching America and disappearing somewhere up in northern Canada. I don't like what I see on this planet and I know this will continue and we cannot stop it.

No matter where one goes, it will catch up sooner or later.

WHO, is going to find you in thousands of miles deep into thick jungle or forest? Hell, they still discovering new indian tribes that never even seen a white man. It like finding a needle in a haystack. Good luck with that one. I have no idea what the strange sounds are or what a pole shift will do, but it sure nice to prepare. Look at katrina. Maybe this all part of a cycle we go thru in space. Who knows. Those noises sound could be comin from anywhere. Alot of fakers on the web.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

The technology exists to see everybody on the planet, it's kept secret. When the one world government becomes public they'll find every last person on the planet. It boggles the mind that they'd care about one person in thousands of miles of wilderness but they do. If one person slips through the cracks, it shows it can be done, and more will.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Ben Davidson put out high-quality videos daily.
This was from yesterday titled Rapid Geomagnetic Reversal Possibility: Confirmed

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Awesome, thanks for sharing this. I'll need to do some more research on this topic.

P.S. what is your avatar? Looks like a dookie on a stick haha a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

It's something I dug up in the yard. I had to make a new handle, the old one deteriorated hundreds of years ago. I have a picture of it as I found it with the stranded clay plug in it. Wood fibers, humus, takes a long time to break down.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Strange sounds of this nature have been experienced for centuries, and this really narrows down the potential causes. At the very least, man-made causes can be ruled out, stuff like military experiments, etc...The most likely explanation seems to be a natural phenomenon, probably originating from within the earth. Perhaps it is tectonic activity of some kind, and maybe it is found only in certain areas because of the geology of that particular area. It would be interesting to compare the geologic makeups of the areas where these sounds are heard, and then compare those with areas with more "normal" regions.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

Well. I was in the North Carolina mountains. At the same Time I heard the sounds someone in New Jersey also heard them. I think it has to do with the sun and Earth magnetic fields interacting. That pictograph thing that shows the solar wind went crazy when I heard the sounds. Only found that out after the fact though.

I'm pretty damn sure it's magnetic in nature. It seemed like in my case that it was the magnetic field rebounding back into it's normal shape and force after it was shocked badly by the Sun.

If you hear it yourself you would know it's something natural, but not something normal. It's something that sets off your animal wtf sense.

And anyone who is saying the poles are always shifting... It's like saying I'm always dying. It's not really explaining the actual data in a meaningful way. The Poles are changing WAY faster than most scientists thought was possible and it's an acceleration. We are overdo for a pole flip.

At the same time a magnetic pole flip doesn't really mean that much, but it is interesting and it could possibly be related to the strange sounds, though, I can't imagine the exact mechanism.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join