It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Men Enter School

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
A couple of major terrorist attacks and a good number of School atrocities later and i'm pretty sure the protocol on School safety and entry in Germany will take a major shift to the Paranoid.

Ironically, a number of the worst school rampages DID happen in Germany. Look it up. en.wikipedia.org...

That being said, the guys in the picture look ANYTHING BUT "lost" to me, they look like they know exactly where they want to head. I have a feeling we don't know the story here.

"Authorities" don't simply publish such a request for public assistance finding some guys just "because they look suspicious", neither would a report in the papers appear any time "some unknown guys" would appear in a school.

There is information missing.

I have a feeling that something in the school was stolen (???), maybe radioactive materials from a lab which could be used to make a dirty bomb. This is just a guess.

This is a school for tiny kids. Kindergarten to 6th I think they said. What kind of lab did YOU have growing up! LMAO Can I go to your school???!!!???

edit on 10/17/2014 by Anyafaj because: removed pic, didn't see copyright mark

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: asinapi1

How the heck did they get into the school? This school must have some lax security and they probably don't secure all their entry doors. Most visitors in city schools have to buzz in before the entry doors are open. I don't care if this was a suburban school, every school in the country needs to be secured to prevent strangers like this from entering and possibly shooting the staff and children.

Jesus Christ, nice country

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: duaneology

Jesus Christ, nice country

Yea, a lot of mentally disturbed people own guns here. You have one mass school shooting and than every psychotic mental case wants to be a copy cat and do the same twisted thing to get their last hurrah. There's something terribly wrong when a country has so many mass shootings. Most gun owners are responsible law abiding citizens, but it only takes a few who have never been identified as being mentally ill to slip through the system and be allowed to legally own a gun.

Who would have ever thought schools in the U.S. would need police security and keep all their school doors locked like a prison. Times have sure changed in the old U.S.A. .

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

From your post:

Anyways a quick analysis of it... they weren't terrorists. Terrorists don't give a damn about a school. They want to attack targets that will produce police/military responses or that can be tied to the economy. Making schools go on even higher lockdown seems like a pretty ineffective use of resources. If these guys were up to no good I imagine it was more along the lines of sending a message to the parent of a student showing how easy it is to get at them in class. Just give a name to the front office and off you go. This is much more along the lines of blackmail/intimidation than terrorism.

I think you need to remind your self of Beslan.

Beslan Seige

The Beslan school hostage crisis (also referred to as the Beslan school siege or Beslan massacre)[2][3][4] started the first of September 2004, lasted three days and involved the capture of over 1,100 people as hostages (including 777 children),[5] ending with the death of 334 people. The crisis began when a group of armed Islamic terrorists, mostly Ingush and Chechen, occupied School Number One (SNO) in the town of Beslan, North Ossetia (an autonomous republic in the North Caucasus region of the Russian Federation) on 1 September 2004. The hostage-takers were the Riyadus-Salikhin Battalion, sent by the Chechen terrorist warlord Shamil Basayev, who demanded recognition of the independence of Chechnya at the UN and Russian withdrawal from Chechnya. On the third day of the standoff, Russian security forces entered the building after several explosions, using other heavy weapons.[6] At least 334 hostages were killed as a result of the crisis, including 186 children,[7][8] with a significant number of people injured and reported missing.

CJ
edit on 18-10-2014 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

It was obviously a "test", to gauge reactions to the men's entering the schools.

I don't why this is a surprise. Foreign terrorists - or domestic facsimiles thereof - would target states/cities with strict gun-control. (Thanks, Bloomberg!)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
When you look at the photo read their body language. They are confident in their stride, they know what they are looking for, they have neutral facial expressions. In other words they have an agenda, whether for good or bad. Now think what they have supposedly gone to the school for, to see about enrolling a 15 year old? Yet the school if for much younger pupils. If you enter a school for the first time you enter hesitantly because you don't know where to go, yet these men show clearly that they know where to go. No matter whatever ethnic background or religion these two mens actions are extremely suspicious. Best to err on the side of caution than have children hurt or killed.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Maybe a good start would be asking the three people in the picture, just standing there as they walked in? No? Oh. Ok.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I would keep an eye on these two. i get a feeling they have been fasting/drinking only water for whatever reason...and it's not Ramadan.

How do you know they are Muslim? They could be Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh, or Christian.

I find it suspicious (based on the tiny amount of information provided,) but again, how do you know they are Muslim? Are you suggesting that all brown skinned people are Muslim?

Why did you make that above comment?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist
Time will tell.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
a reply to: aLLeKs

While I agree that we shouldn't have to worry about our kids so much while they're at school. I have to disagree with you on all of us just being paranoid. Maybe because you live in Germany you haven't heard of all the horrific things that have happened in schools here in the U.S. Honestly, I'm ok with them locking down schools and arming specific individuals for safety. Anything that reassures my kids safety while I can't be there to protect them, I'm ok with.

Asinapi1, Is it a small town? I know my kids school you have to ring the bell at the door and immediately report to the office. before you get access to the building. I think this should be a minimum safety requirement for all schools. There are a lot of nut cases out there in this day and age.

Yes, but a very wealthy town. Martha Stewart lives there, Catherine Zeta Jones just moved there. Perplexed by the lack of security

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

So non stop posts til I mention the obvious, then nothing for 2 whole days, then two posts ignoring mine.

OP, this happened near you. Did you contact the police dept. and ask if or why not they have contacted even one of those 3 other people in the photo? Why not? Why has this not occurred to the police dept. themselves?
WTF?! Seriously?!

Good lord is Inspector Clouseau handling this case or what?!

Sometimes this kinda stuff makes me want to delete my account here, but it's pretty entertaining to watch what you people think is a "conspiracy" when the answer is in your face and you just ignore it. Call it Social Studies. I call it hilarious.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

Nevermind, I just called the # on the link for the Bedford PD and did the hard detective work for you.

The answer from them, of course, is that of course those people have been identified and contacted by the Bedford PD, but they are just ordinary school staff, also just hangin around the door for no reason, not at all concerned with security or anything, didn't even notice the 2 "suspicious men," and who have no idea who or why those two men just sauntered into the school, a perfectly logical explanation of the event.

So my suggestion is, maybe don't send your kids to public school. The end, sleep tight.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Here is another unauthorized entry into a school by an Arab male:

Moore, Oklahoma

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: KAOStheory

So non stop posts til I mention the obvious, then nothing for 2 whole days, then two posts ignoring mine.

OP, this happened near you. Did you contact the police dept. and ask if or why not they have contacted even one of those 3 other people in the photo? Why not? Why has this not occurred to the police dept. themselves?
WTF?! Seriously?!

Good lord is Inspector Clouseau handling this case or what?!

Sometimes this kinda stuff makes me want to delete my account here, but it's pretty entertaining to watch what you people think is a "conspiracy" when the answer is in your face and you just ignore it. Call it Social Studies. I call it hilarious.

Sorry, if I posted about something. I never said it was a conspiracy, I said it was strange.

I'm not into investigating, as this is not my job. I have a job, so I can't sit on the website waiting for you to post and appease you with replies.

#ing turd

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

I'd love to send my kids to a private school. Trouble is, very few private schools are secular. 90% of them push one religious agenda or another.

So, no thanks. I'll stick with public school. I live in a small town anyway, everyone knows everyone. Probably not high on the "next terror target" radar either.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Oh sorry to be a #ng turd and state the obvious, then act on it.
I thought this site's motto was "deny inorance." guess not.
i work 100 + hours a week, it took 30 seconds to call the # on the op and ask a simple question, something not you or ANYONE else here thought to do after 4 pages of posts on this thread.
again, sorry to be such a #'n turd and just THINK and ACT before just spewing my own bs opinion about brown people, like most have done here.

edit on 27-10-2014 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Sandy Hook wasn't in exactly what you'd call a looming metropolis.

i realize that about private schools, but I went to a private school funded by Boystown, our principal was a Catholic Priest, I was required to take a "Religions" course every day - at which I cringed at first, but later realized meant we studied and discussed them ALL, and it was quite enlightening (esp. in my opinion of, say, I dunno, random brown people who could be Muslim, Hindu, or f'n Nazi's for all I know, and more importantly, how to NOT CARE about that), and somehow managed to graduate early without suffering anal rape, OR brainwashing. Truly a miracle.

So, just sayin, they're not all bad. I almost quit because public school was a nightmare, and glad I didn't.
BTW we aren't wealthy, it was a sliding scale, I believed my mom paid $35/mo, and I saved her $105 by graduating early. Public school isn't really free, either, btw, as you and every other parent knows, because every week their kid's hand is out for some bs materials they have to pay for, for something you know is irrelevant to their actual education. Never had to do that there, $35/mo solid. AND they bought me a bass guitar, taught me to play a moog, and how to cut a pick guard from plastic and rewire a guitar, too.

These things make me money now - or should I say, more specifically, keep me self-employed. What did your public school education do for you? Could you pass the exams today? Is it relevant to your life in any way past 7th grade, besides geometry possibly helping you to win an occasional game of pool? Again, just sayin' - don't knock it til you actually know about what you are talkin'.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

edit on 27-10-2014 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

PS
Watch your P's and Q's on here, I believe name-calling is a no-no.
I won't tattle tho.
Karma is a bitch, but only if you are one.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join