It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Mr Obama.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Okay,
Here is a flat out challenge to Mr Obama - do what no other politician in the last 100 years or more has done, and put YOUR money where YOUR mouth is....

so here's the thing - I HATE politicians - they are ALL full of crap.

Never mind doing the right thing, or the thing that is right for the MAJORITY (i.e. the people they are SUPPOSED to be representing), they just do the thing that's right for their friends - like not stopping flights INTO America because it'll cost airlines money, but making out it's because aid might not get to Africa, etc.

So Obama and his chums are saying it's safe to sit on a bus full of ebola sufferers and you won't catch it - Obama - lets send YOU to Liberia, sit you on a bus, and fill it up with ebola VICTIMS - lets do it right now, with YOUR wife and daughter and other family members on other buses, with NO vaccinations first.

You are plying this # as the recommendation for your own people and telling them they are safe - are YOU going to do it FIRST and LEAD BY EXAMPLE?

Thought not...

Pussy.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi
YES!

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

bumping this for interest.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Don't bump it for interest, bump it out of a demand for your political leaders and compulsive liars to put themselves at the same level of risk they expect all of you to be exposed to, and to do it with the same false smile on their face that have when they tell you all of the rest of the lies.

It's not a public interest topic, it's a public necessity topic.
edit on 16-10-2014 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I actually like the OPs suggestion. And of course it will never happen. Obama is special and not to be questioned or you are a racist.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Back in the mid 1990's, in the U.k amongst the mad cow disease outbreak, a Government minister tried persuading the general public that consumption of beef was safe.

Do you know how he did this? He got his 2 young daughters to eat hamburgers at a P.R. Event. His daughters, he didn't' eat them himself, he got his young daughters, no older than 10 to prove that it was safe to consume.

That has always stuck with me and proved that NO politician would undertake the kind of action you are calling for, themselves.

I have said, all along that they care about the profits far more than they care about their citizens. Or in the case of the Government minister, his own children.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I actually like the OPs suggestion. And of course it will never happen. Obama is special and not to be questioned or you are a racist.

The cool thing is that Ebola will kill you no matter if you're black, white, yellow, or anything else.

Maybe Obama is racist because he won't lower himself to to suffer the same indignities that Africans, or now even his own people have to suffer.

Heck he IS the leader of the (supposedly) free world - come on Obama, have a taste of what you want everyone else to swallow.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Back in the mid 1990's, in the U.k amongst the mad cow disease outbreak, a Government minister tried persuading the general public that consumption of beef was safe.

Do you know how he did this? He got his 2 young daughters to eat hamburgers at a P.R. Event. His daughters, he didn't' eat them himself, he got his young daughters, no older than 10 to prove that it was safe to consume.

That has always stuck with me and proved that NO politician would undertake the kind of action you are calling for, themselves.

I have said, all along that they care about the profits far more than they care about their citizens. Or in the case of the Government minister, his own children.

I remember it and I think I am right in saying that what he actually did was feed his (1) granddaughter a beefburger in front of the cameras.

which is why I say that I think all politicians are wankers, they are all self serving c*nts and cannot be trusted to do or say anything that is remotely truthful if it inteferes with the business interests of their chums and party funding sponsors.

Which is why Obama should at this minute, right now be on a plane to a bus full of ebola victims in Liberia if anything he says is remotely true.

They are ALL lying cheating scumbags and they don't give 2 hoots about you, me or anyone outside their "circle" of twatheads.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

I remember it and I think I am right in saying that what he actually did was feed his (1) granddaughter a beefburger in front of the cameras.

which is why I say that I think all politicians are wankers, they are all self serving c*nts and cannot be trusted to do or say anything that is remotely truthful if it inteferes with the business interests of their chums and party funding sponsors.

Which is why Obama should at this minute, right now be on a plane to a bus full of ebola victims in Liberia if anything he says is remotely true.

They are ALL lying cheating scumbags and they don't give 2 hoots about you, me or anyone outside their "circle" of twatheads.

No argument from me with those sentiments.

When they spend 100's of millions in campaign money for a $200,000 per year job, you know that just doesn't add up. But hey, 'Yes we can'. No, Mr Obama, no.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Good luck with the challenge....

Let us know how that works out.

(Cuz clearly the Teleprompter-Reading Sock Puppet ain't gonna do it!
)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jansy
Good luck with the challenge....

Let us know how that works out.

(Cuz clearly the Teleprompter-Reading Sock Puppet ain't gonna do it!
)

The only way it has any chance of even being mentioned outside ATS is if everyone here at ATS likes and flags it so they can't ignore it.

I guess I won't hold my breath on that either.

See you on the Ebola side.
edit on 16-10-2014 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Would Pay good monies to cattle prod his ass into that bus

B

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Don't bump it for interest, bump it out of a demand for your political leaders and compulsive liars to put themselves at the same level of risk they expect all of you to be exposed to, and to do it with the same false smile on their face that have when they tell you all of the rest of the lies.

It's not a public interest topic, it's a public necessity topic.

i bumped it because i wanted to see what everyone else would say about your idea. i already know this ain't gonna happen.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Sorry guys, Obama says NO - ebola is for losers like YOU not gob#es like him.

I can imagine an iconic leader and real man like Abraham Lincoln or Andrew Jackson or maybe even JFK getting on his bike and doing the right thing, but this self serving useless cock end Obama - not a chance.

All modern politicians are arseholes and need to be hung from the nearest tree before they hang us from it.

Winking Wonkers the lot of them.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Wait a while. You might not have to take a trip to Liberia to sit in a bus full of Ebola patients.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I can imagine an iconic leader and real man like Abraham Lincoln or Andrew Jackson or maybe even JFK getting on his bike and doing the right thing, but this self serving useless cock end Obama - not a chance.

All modern politicians are arseholes and need to be hung from the nearest tree before they hang us from it.

Uh...what?
Andrew Jackson was famous for killing relatives of people I know...savages he called us/them. Had no problems with owning people to do work while he shot at them.
Lincoln stopped being a common man as soon as he got out of law school. He freed the slaves in the South, but not the Union...hmmm.
JFK was too sickly to even consider a trip to EbolAfrica.

All old politicians need to stop being placed on a pedestal.

That said...I think a U.N. emergency meeting needs to be called and EVERYONE pitches in and stops this before it becomes the next H1N1 or Spanish Flu or HIV.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

Every single one of those guys still had more cajones than the current POS......oops! Sorry, meant POTUS...my bad.

edit on 16-10-2014 by Jansy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

As the Commander-in-Chief, he has called upon the national guard and reserves to go fight all things ebola with bullets - because that has worked so well in the history of the world so far.

Is that not brave enough for you?, a sacrifice worthy of the record books.

He also said ISIS is not about Islam, and a bunch of other "I must be on crack" quotes.

LOL - he's so funny.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Shame on Obama. Our military are not trained health care workers, that can go over and "fight ebola".

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Okay,
Here is a flat out challenge to Mr Obama - do what no other politician in the last 100 years or more has done, and put YOUR money where YOUR mouth is....

so here's the thing - I HATE politicians - they are ALL full of crap.

Never mind doing the right thing, or the thing that is right for the MAJORITY (i.e. the people they are SUPPOSED to be representing), they just do the thing that's right for their friends - like not stopping flights INTO America because it'll cost airlines money, but making out it's because aid might not get to Africa, etc.

So Obama and his chums are saying it's safe to sit on a bus full of ebola sufferers and you won't catch it - Obama - lets send YOU to Liberia, sit you on a bus, and fill it up with ebola VICTIMS - lets do it right now, with YOUR wife and daughter and other family members on other buses, with NO vaccinations first.

You are plying this # as the recommendation for your own people and telling them they are safe - are YOU going to do it FIRST and LEAD BY EXAMPLE?

Thought not...

Pussy.

your thoughts have resonated within me,

i watched agog earlier as the news reporters said you cant stop flights because that will stop critical aid an equipment getting to the effected areas..

I was like WTF!!! their is a difference between whats coming in and whats going out!!! bunch of IMBECILES !.

Stop the migration of passengers from infected countries, but pls continue to help these people , or are you saying if big business cannot make their money then no money shall be sent to help ?

DISGUSTING!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join