It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird patch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I saw a patch on a guys jacket it was a circular patch and inside it had the world with an arrow shape covering it that looked like this and on top of the arrow like figure there was a white circle and at the bottom their was a black dot at each corner and the back drop was space. Does any on have any idea what this patch means? He had another military patch in the other side that was black and white with wings but I don�t remember that one as well as this one. He was also wearing all green very military like he looked like an astronaut.

O
/\
/ \
/ \
. / \.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
- O
. /\ .

[edit on 8-12-2004 by neonine]

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'm sorry if I sound rude, but thats the Stargate SG-1 patch shape, I dont know of any black and white AF wing patches.
Any patches with the Earth as a backdrop have to do with space.

[edit on 12/8/2004 by iori_komei]

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Yep your right it�s a stargate SG-1 patch but why would a man of military stature be wearing a patch like that he was talking to my engineering teacher who is a former marine

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
this sounds like its some type of government military work, talking to a marine? Stargate SG 1 patch seems a little bit rare these days don't they? I don't even know if they officially exist in numbers.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
thats what i was thinking and what are the odds i would see one on a military officer

top topics

join