It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: luciddream
Only in America where holding onto a naturally occuring plant(that is shown to provide benefit) is equivalent punishement as a child molester, serial killer, rapist and terrorist.
(1) Drug abuse violations 1,841,182 - *Note: see comment following this quote
(2) Driving while Intoxicated 1,427,494 (aka Felony DUI) - *Note: Felony DUI can be 2 DUI's within 7 yrs.
(3) Property crime 1,610,088 (includes burglary, larceny, theft, motor vehicle theft, and arson.)
(4) Larceny-theft 1,172,762
(5) Assault 1,305,693
(6) Disorderly conduct 709,105 - *Note: This could be a simple bar fight
(7) Liquor laws 633,654 - *Note: In some states using a fake ID is a felony
(8) Violent crime 597,447 (including murder, non-negligent manslaughter, forcible rape, robbery, aggravated assault.
(9) Drunkenness 589,402 - *Note: Can someone tell me what a felon drunkenness charge, not DUI, is? I can't find any info
(10) Aggravated assault 433,945
(11) Burglary 303,853
(12) Vandalism 291,575 *Note: Typically causing over $500 damage, but in some states just keying someone's car can be felony vandalism
(13) Fraud 252,873 - *Note: This can include filing a false claim of a crime, pranking 911, writing bad checks
(14) Weapons violations (carrying or possession) 188,891
(15) Curfew and loitering 143,002
(16) Robbery 126,715
(17) Offenses against family and children 122,812 - *Note: If your kid sneaks out and hurts himself but no one else, parent can be charged with felony of parental neglect. Being too far behind in child support also falls in this category
(18) Stolen property (buying, receiving, possession) 122,061
(19) Motor vehicle theft 118,231
(20) Forgery and counterfeiting 103,448 - *Note: This can include filing out-of-date forms or merely possessing but never having used a fake document