It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 the alien interview?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   
has somebody seen the doc, Area 51 the alien interview ?

i read on www.crowdedskies.com that
"Whether its all true or not - you'll just have to decide yourself. But bear in mind that since the films release into the public domain in 1996 NO-ONE has come forward to claim credit for a hoax"

is it a hoax..??

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 09:33 PM
link   
i've got a dvd of it and it looks fake to me. Although at times it is quite creepy.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The one thing that strikes me as lame about the footage is that there is no sound. also, doesn't the being's head seem to be ALOT more heavy than those tiiny shoulders could hold up? Reggie, what do you think about the infamous tape of what is supposed to e the nightmare hall level of Dulce? for some reason Dulce has always intigued me more than area 51.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
well not sure if its real or not but its the one which really spooks me out. Something strikes me about it which leaves me feeling it should not be disregarded.

previous thread about it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

couple of intersting things on it

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This has been discussed alot previously with arguments for and against.

Try using the "Search" feature on the board, you'll find the previous ones.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I thought the Micheal Jackson interview was more creepier than this one....i mean why they hell would they interview it in such low quality...its pathetic,

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I've got an interview with Rick Baker, the most famous and respected make-up and anamatronics artist in hollywood.

He wathced the footage and was not impressed at all. This is a quote of what he said.

"It's definately a puppet. We can do better. We HAVE done better!"

That pretty much laid it to rest for me and it should for you as well.

top topics

join